Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)

Go down 
+2
Tatsuya Ankoku
Gemini
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Tatsuya smirked as Moka shunpo'd forward, moving her zanpaktou so that now its handle was aimed for his stomach. Tatsuya quickly spun his blade within his hand, striking forward with the flat part of his handle in order to effectively block her strike. Using his momentum he pushed back, using the force to push himself back into the air and away from Moka. As he sailed backwards through the air he stabbed his blade into the air and cut through it, easily slicing through the fabric of the dimension. He held onto the blade as it pierced through with the tear in the dimension growing larger as he continued his movement backwards, the torrential energy growing more violent as it escaped the tear. He soon withdrew his blade from the cut, before exclaiming "Hatred's Grasp!". An immense skeletal hand shot forth from the tear in reality, extending towards Moka. Concentrating, Tatsuya was able to reduce the size of the hand and its arm so that it would be able to grab hold of the ribbon around her neck, hopefully pulling it off.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:21 pm

[You guys can skip me so that your fight will go forward without my useless commentations ^^. I will post after you all are finished or if I need to intervine for whatever reason.]
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:07 pm

Moka smiled upon watching Tatsuya block her attack. Good job, Tatsu-kun... She thought as she regained her composure, taking a defensive stance. She watched as Tatsuya began to rip a hole in the dimension. She smiled as the hand came out from the tear, reduce itself in size and came for her ribbon. She wasn't going to let him have it that easily. She whipped her sword around and performed a downward slash on the arm, aiming to cut through the haunting limb. She then performed a shunpo to carry her up into the air. She smiled softly and brought her blade up to her lips. She closed her eyes and whispered. It's time, my friend. Rise from your eternal slumber. Ai to zouo no shinku no jigoku...Moumoku Mayonara Fushichou... She pressed her blade to her lips, kissing it softly to trigger his release. Her body swirled with elegant blue flames as her sword began to change. It became a long, inky black broadsword. The edges of the sword were serrated, much like a great white's tooth. As the flames engulfed her, they incinerated her gi, replacing it with an extravagant kimono composed of phoenix feathers and her own reiatsu. The flames soon elevated, revealing her changed state. The flames formed into the shape of a massive blue phoenix, sixteen feet above her head. Moumoku looked down through milky white eyes, then let out a shrill cry that shook the area. Moka smiled and appeared at Moumoku's side, looking like an insect next to the massive creature. She awaited Tatsuya's next move. She would stay on the defensive for a bit. She wanted to see him break through her defense and retrieve the ribbon. This was his test. He had to pass it.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:43 am

It didn't take long for Enrya to arrive at the destination where the Hell Butterfly told her where this new Shinigami was being trained. She is quite an attractive woman indeed. Her body shape was quite curvy yet lean. Her skin is soft to the touch but tough to any bad comments you might say to her. Her eyes are a ruby red color and her hair is mainly silver. Though at times her hair can be called white. It all depends on the angle you see it from. Her hair goes down to past her hips and has waves within it and she always wears it down no matter what. This was a loose black silk tie that is around her neck and lies on top of her chest in the middle. A zipper front coat that goes all the way down to the tops of her ankles. This coat has black and white vertical stripes all along the outside of it. The inside of the coat is all white. She has white cuffs on said coat that are near her wrists and flaps that are the collar of her coat. The coat only closed where her bust is concerned, left open from her collarbone up and open from the top of her middle section downwards. She wore a black skirt that barely goes past her fingertips if she were to put her arms straight down along her sides. At the top of this skirt is a white belt. Then she wears a pair of black pantyhose that goes up to mid-thigh. Finally, she wears a pair of black and white high heel shoes with brass knuckles inspired heel. She smirked some as she felt as if she just arrived in time to see the spar get into the most exciting part.

She looked to the side and nodded to the other Captain that was there as well and was observing. "Captain Shorin. A pleasure to see you. I assume this spar has been going well?" She asked him before she looked back to watch the spar. She was going to question this Shinigami male after he is done with this whole spar of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:40 am

The firm wooden column attached to the academy structure served as a descent object, as far as comfort, for the young captain to lean against as he watched on. With his arms folded and his bottom lip caught in between his teeth he could not help but watch on in anticipation as if he were attending a thrilling horror movie of the best kind. It had been a long time since he had seen zanpaktou with such unique and refreshing abilities." Blue phoenix fire and dimension control, man these guys have it good nowadays. When I was coming up the most exciting release I ever saw was a giant hack saw with perpetually rotating blades, curse my crude up bringing."

He thought with a glint of envy, it was becoming apparent that shinigami's souls were becoming more and more complex. The depth of Moka and the other boy's releases were proof of that. A sparing reiatsu quickly invaded his senses preluding the entrance of a familiar curvy yet lean body frame. A familiar silhouette of grace and power soothed his dark hazel eyes. " Captain Commander, I wonder what brings someone so important as herself to a rudimentary scuffle such as this? I hope I'm not in trouble or anything, last thing I need is to be put on that boring patrol watch again." He pondered with concern, as he left his eyeballs glued to the long silver haired queen of death." Good to see you still holding up as well Enrya-san. You haven't really missed much, though it seems your right on time for the meat of the display." He replied with a feint smirk, still maintaining his leaned arm folded posture.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:05 am

Tatsuya smirked once more as she moved away from the hand, instead attempting to cut through the limb. Tatsuya released the attack, the limb disappearing and the portal closing before she was able to lop through it. As she leapt through the air, she began to speak the words to her zanpaktou's release, with a dramatic change to her blade and her clothing taking place. Tatsuya looked in awe and felt a little envious that the only thing that changed about his zanpaktou was its size. No matter, he still felt confident about his newfound abilites, and with this spar he'd be able to hopefully master a majority of them today. The thought of having a rematch with the captain that beat him now looking entirely more fun. While he thought about these things, Moka now stood next to an immense phoenix made of blue fire. This shikai seemed to be a very dramatic one. He wasn't aware that such immense changes could occur, hopefully her abilities weren't mirrored by her transformation. Not wanting to tempt fate though, he decided a long range fight to gauge her would be best.

Holding the tip of his blade out towards Moka he closed his eyes, concentrating his reiatsu at the blades tip. The dark reiatsu began to swirl around him once more, the heavy density of it causing it to swirl around him in a black mist before swirling around his blade and condensing into a ball. This ball began to grow larger in size, beginning to crackle as the dark energy began to grow and become even more condensed. Soon enough a large ball of pure dark reiatsu had formed on the tip of Tatsuya's blade. While he concentrated on the forming of this attack, he soon felt the heavy reiatsu of someone else arriving. His glance moved to his right and he saw a white haired woman make her way towards the captain. Tatsuya would have stopped to admire her elegance longer, but this spar called for his full attention, or at least a majority of it. He knew he would still be wondering who this woman was. Tatsuya then looked back to Moka, "Darkness Falls!". The sphere of dark energy quickly shot off, aimed directly at Moka in hopes of seeing how she would react now that her shikai was activated.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:20 am

She smirks as she looked at Captain Shorin from the corner of one of her eyes. She snickered some as she smirked a bit more. "Of course Shorin-kun. I'm not one that's easy to beat." She said as she watched the spar. She noticed that she caught the attention of the male Shinigami. "Oh wonderful, I was hoping that I arrived at the climax of this spar. If it's fine with you, me and Reyne need to have a word with him after this spar." She said before she turned her head some to look around. "Hm. Hopefully I didn't lose Reyne on the way here." She said to herself before she looked back to the spar.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:30 am

" Not many people of high ranking have a laid back personality like Enrya-san. Tch! I guess she ain't as scary as people make her out to be." He thought with his eyes still glued to the battle. A facetious attitude was always welcome as far as the bleached haired captain was concerned, up tight rulers were so cliche. " We should hope so, cant have bigger fish than you out there swimming around" He replied in kind with a comical tone, slowly re adjusting his posture and standing up straight. " Heh, I don't care, not like you need my permission anyways. Though I appreciate you asking anyway. The girl draped in blue fire is the only one of the two I have intentions for, I need to get a better look at her aggressive side for the sake of the 11th divisions standards. Ya'know I figured it would be all captain like and what not." He replied as he rubbed the back of his head, going through a few distant thoughts before snapping back into reality.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:49 am

Moka smiled and gazed at Tatsuya as he prepared his next attack. She watched him point his blade at her and call out his attack's name. She ignored the presence of the oncoming woman. She didn't really care for her intrusion. She closed her eyes and whispered to Moumoku. Handan no Arashi.... Moumoku nodded in agreement and rose into the air while she remained in her current position with a smile. She slashed downward, her blade slicing through the dark orb with ease. Her blade sizzled as she cut the male's attack in half, the two halves fizzling out before they hit the ground. She then opened her eyes. They burned a deep crimson hue. Her magenta hair began to fade to a pinkish silver tint. She grinned. Now, Moumoku! Moumoku cried out, acknowledging her command as he began to violently flap his wings, sending a storm of 50 blue fireballs down onto the battlefield. They whooshed past Moka, leaving her unharmed as they rained down onto Tatsuya. She grinned and shunpoed down, prepared to attack with brute force if the male dodged her rain of fire.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:37 am

Tatsuya sighed as his attack was easily cut down. He wondered why the compressed reiatsu hadn't exploded after being slice, seeing as it would have been released violently but he chalked it up to this being his first time using the technique. Almost instantaneously she was on the offensive, calling out to her zanpaktou who acknowledged by flapping its its wings, sending out a multitude of blue fireballs. Tatsuya quickly leapt back, stabbing his zanpaktou into the air and slicing through the dimension once again. He quickly ripped his arm back horizontally before dashing forward, running full speed towards Moka and the approaching fire balls. He then hopped into the air, "Guillotine Boomerang!". With that exclamation the sound of sharp metal slicing through air could be heard before an immense scythe ripped through the tear in reality.

The scythe made its way under the leaping Tatsuya, but not before Tatsuya used it as a stepping stone, propelling him higher into the air, moving his body acrobatically as to evade fireballs that mad their way to him whilst in the air. The scythe aimed for Moka continued its path, slicing through fireballs that came in contact with its large blade before arriving to Moka. Tatsuya came to the apex of his jump and soon tilted his body downwards so that he was nose-diving towards Moka. Extending his blade once more, he sliced into the dimension, this time letting it slice for far longer than the others, "Marauding Slash!". The immense skeletal hand made its way back out the tear, but this time it was armed with an even larger cleaver. The arm quickly sliced downwards towards Moka, aiming its attack for her back and slicing through remaining fireballs as it did so. Now Moka would only have one way to escape from both of these attacks, she'd have to move upwards bringing herself within striking distance of Tatsuya himself who had readied himself for a physical confrontation. He was breathing a bit harder now. He had started to feel the strain of using his shikai to such a high level after just acquiring it, but it was nothing he couldn't try to ignore. He'd just have to end this spar quickly and get that ribbon.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Enrya shook her head some at Shorin before she spoke again. “The only one that’s worth a good fight is Sin and of course my twin brother. But my twin and I don’t fight, so that just leaves Sin.” She said with a semi-cocky smirk. She shrugs her shoulders as she looked to him. “I may be the Captain Commander, but I don’t treat others as pawns. I’m not an Arrancar.” She joked some with a snicker. She then turned her head and focus back to the spar before them. “Ahs, well then good. It works out for all parties then.” She said with a slight smile. She then chuckled as she patted his shoulder with one of her hands in a friendly manner. “Yeah, yeah. Don’t worry, you’re not in any trouble at all. You learned your lesson that time I caught you not doing your work.” She said with a smirk. She was quite glad to see how this male Shinigami was doing against Moka. This was going to be interesting to get to know this male Shinigami indeed.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:36 am

Moka smiled and shunpoed out of the way, avoiding the first attack. Moumoku say that she wouldn't be able to dodge the second one as quickly. He dove down between Moka and the boy, taking the attack in her place. He screeched in pain and glanced at Moka with a warm smile. I'm fine, Hime... She nodded and smiled. Then maybe we should take this up a notch.....Enma Daiō no Ikidoori....... Moka grinned as she began to draw every available heat source into her body. She combined the heat with her own reiatsu, making the energy unstable. She glanced at Shorin and Enrya. Get back...about a mile..... She said as her body began to shake. The energy was about to release itself. She drew in as much heat as she could from the sun and the bodies around her until she couldn't hold in the unstable force anymore. She shouted out as she released the stored energy in the form of a massive explosion of flames and blades of superheated reiatsu. The attack could easily level anything within a mile radius of her, and severely burn anyone or anything caught in the blast. Soon her body stood, hovering in midair, Moumoku supporting her as she slowly regained her composure. She watched the blast unfold in a beautiful eruption of blue flames and violet blades of reiatsu. Hopefully they would all be wise enough to move out of range, or face severe burns.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:56 am

Shorin rolled his eyes in a rather embrassed manner as Enrya brought up the time she found him cooperating with orders for once. It was ture that it was out of character for him but given his high ranking some personality prefrences had to be sacrificed from time to time. “ She pormised she would never bring that up again. Tch! Well at least I’m not in any trouble.” He thought no sooner than he felt Moka’s spiritual pressure rise, from the look of things it seemed she was prepping for some sort of large cosmic attack. “ About a mile! The academy will be in the line of fire. Oh damn it all, this aint comin out of my pay check.” Shorin exclaimed in thought as he nodded toward Enrya before flaring his bright white reiatsu up to the point where it encompassed a vast majority of the area.

Although he was in conversation with Enrya he was never one to let his guard down, he did not fail to realise that Moka’s blue flames were combined with her reiatsu due to the unique signature she was emitting. Upon the blast the bleach haired captain focused his brilliant yet immense bright white reiatsu into reflecting that of Moka’s blue flame reiatsu and redirecting it away from the central most part of the academy. He was unsure weather Enrya would aid him or not as he could not seem to manage the entire facility with the radius of is reiatsu alone. “ Her reiatsu is pretty descent, though this heat is pretty damn annoying” He thought as he fended back his subordinates reiatsu filled flames with the much superior strength of his own, praying not too much damage had been done to the academy.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:01 am

Enrya merely rolled her eyes some as she heard what Moka told her and Shorin to do. “Get back? Heh. Her flames can’t even give me a sun burn.” Enrya snickered to herself as she stayed where she was. She then narrowed her eyes some as she noticed that this spar was going no where. She was also getting tired of waiting to speak with this male Shinigami. “This has gone on long enough.” She said more to herself then to anyone else before she moved away from Shorin and went into the spar to end it. She moved her hands in a wave and the flames as well as the swords just stopped their attacks and fell to the ground as she used 1/5th of her Reiatsu as the Captain Commander. That, plus Shorin’s own Reiatsu, kept the Academy and anything else from getting destroyed. “That’s enough for a spar.” She said in a smooth voice as she dropped her hand and turned her head to look to the male Shinigami. “May I have a word with you? I assure you that you are in no trouble and I don’t bite.” She told with a smirk as she joked some with him.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:28 am

Tatsuya watched in amazement as Mokas attack had been stopped dead in its tracks, signifying that the spar was now over. Tatsuya couldn't believe she was actually about to use an attack that could blow up an entire area within a miles radius. Tatsuya began to dust himself off, reverting his blade out of its shikai and to its sealed form, sheathing it. He was about to make his way back to his dorm, more than likely to head to sleep before a sweet voice stopped him. He slowly turned himself around to be greeted by the sight of the woman he had saw earlier. He smiled shyly and laughed at some of what she said, "Hehe, sure. Anything you need."

Lazy post~ But it gets the job done santa
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:40 am

A sigh of relief escaped the young captains lips as he watched Enrya join in on his efforts to prevent the academy from damage. After the dramatic moment of intensity and the successful defense of the academy and all of the innocent students inside Shorin could not help but furrow his brow a bit. A part of him felt disappointed by the poor judgment exhibited by his otherwise insightful subordinate, though the battle lust personality inside him loved Moka's devil may care attitude when it came to confrontation." Tch! All of this over a damn ribbon. I think its safe to say both parties proved their worth to the gotei 13." He pointed out in thought as he made his way out toward the center of the field near Enrya. " Moka Moka, I didn't expect you to act so negligently, though I appreciate your drive battle. Come on over, I've got some things planned for you involving the squad." Shorin said as he grinned at his subordinate before turning and nodding to Enrya on his way out of the academy assuming Moka was to follow close behind. He would be headed back to the 11th division barracks, his day had only just begun.

[Exiting, hopefully with Moka as well.]
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:49 am

Moka smiled a bit as she listened to her captain speak. Her eyes slowly regained their gentle green color while her hair returned to it's deep magenta hue. She sealed her shikai and latched Moumoku to her obi. She descended to the ground on invisible stairs and followed her captain out of the academy. She didn't bother to acknowledge the Sotaicho or Tatsuya as she left. They weren't her concern anymore. She felt Moumoku throbbing against her hip, still excited about getting a chance to stretch his wings. Moka chuckled and patted the hyperactive blade, soothing his rambunctious spirit with a simple touch. She smiled as he calmed, then quickly made her exit, following closly behind Shorin.

>>Exit with Shorin<<
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:16 am

Enrya smirked a bit more and nods as the male Shinigami was going to answer her questions and talk to her with out being forced to do so. “Wonderful, thank you. I’m Enrya by the way. Enrya Silverblood, Captain Commander. A pleasure to meet you.” She told him with a smile as she nodded her head to him. She turned her attention then to Moka as well as Shorin. She merely nodded her head to Shorin, but her eyes narrowed some as Moka showed such disrespect for her own Captain Commander as well as the male Shinigami she was to speak with. She called forth a Hell Butterfly and spoke into it as she watched them make their way back to the 11th Division. “Shorin, Moka needs to learn to control herself and her actions otherwise she will be killed before she can even conceive of the notation of her death. Make sure she remembers this fact, plus she must be punished for such an act as well as showing such disrespect to our guest here. As her punishment, she is to go to the 12th Division after your talk with her. She must stay there until the invention that is currently being built and tested is finished, as Captain Henji will need more assistance as well as a new perspective on the device itself. If she is too refuse this, then she will not only lose her seat but have a much harsher punishment as well.” She spoke into the Hell Butterfly before she let it fly away to arrive at the 11th Division. She then also sent another Hell Butterfly to her friend Captain Henji. After this was done, she turn to face the male Shinigami. “Before we go, we must stay here a bit longer so that another can arrive here. I assume she got lost on the way here.” She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats
race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:24 pm

Reyne watched the fight, this was going to be bad, then she was gad when Enyra stopped the fight. Once Enyra and the Tatsuya? was that his name[i] separated slightly from the group. She then jumped down next to Enyra and stood up, " Sorry im late captain was watching the fight from above" She the looked to Shorin with a smile and slightly flirty one at that for it was her nature somedays, then at Moka with a smile/glare at the same time how dare she not show respect or honor in a fight [i] , that over to Tatsuya with a kind smile. "Hello Im Reyne, i'm lieutenant of squad two, nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:51 pm

Tatsuya smiled as the woman introduced herself to him. She gave off an air of leadership and power, something that Tatsuya respected in others. She was also beautiful to boot, something that may have also caused his rare smile of his to spread across his face. He admired her for bit before she began to speak. Another person? Tatsuya was a bit disappointed. "Yea, sure...I can wait...". He should have known he wouldn't have been that lucky.

A few minutes passed and the girl that Enrya had been speaking of soon arrived introducing herself with a smile. Tatsuya nodded at her with a smile of his own before getting on his knees and bowing to her as if he had finally found his lost messiah. He began to kiss her feet before replying to her welcome, "It's nice to meet you too Reyne." Tatsuya then turned his attention back to Enrya, "So should we be going now?"
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:04 pm

Reyne blushed and fought hard not to laugh, "What are you doing Tatsuya?, im not sure wheaten to be insulted or flattered" Reyne made him stadn up, then looked at enyra looking for help.

"I'm ready to go and talk when Captain Enyra is" she smiled at enyra.
(occ sorry its short)
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:22 pm

Enrya turned her head to Reyne as she arrived. She smiled a bit and nods her head while she spoke. "It's quite alright, Reyne." She said with a chuckle. She blinked some and slightly chuckled at this. She looked to the male Shinigami and smiled as she nodded her head. "Of course, lets go somewhere more comfortable and private. There's a few things we would like to ask you." She said before she started to turn and walk away. "Follow me please." She asked over her shoulder as she walked. But before she could go too far from them, she was stopped by a Hell Butterfly. She listened to what the message was, as it came from Shorin. "I am sorry, but she will still need to go to the 12th Division. But I will come to a compromise and allow you to train her the way I trained you. But right after the training, she goes straight to the 12th Division. I warn you though, I'm closer to becoming Blood Solstice fully now from a shock I just went through earlier today. I will not show mercy if I need to punish her with my own blade." She whispered to the Hell Butterfly before she sent it back to Shorin. She hoped that he understood and that he should be glad that she made that much of a compromise. when the Hell Butterfly flew off, she started walking again to where she was leading them for a private meeting of sorts.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:28 pm

Reyne followed Enyra once she retained her composure.
{exit}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2