Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A visit to a homeland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasahiro

Yasahiro

A visit to a homeland Empty
PostSubject: A visit to a homeland   A visit to a homeland I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:06 pm

Yasahiro was almost dead on his feet. He was so tired, and even Mistress Valentina ordered him to sleep. No, he couldn't. People were waiting for his daily drop-off of food to them. They may only be humans like him, but they needed to eat a lot frequently than Arrancar. He walked to the sub-towers to go and order for a transportation to District 3. The fraccion knew him there by now and were nice to him as always. He walked over to the front desk where one was sitting now. Though due to how short he is, they could only see the large packages of food that he was carrying. THe top of his head barely reaching the countertop. " Hi Miss Rewanda-chama, may you please open a Garganta for me? I need to make my usual rounds." His cheery voice caught her attention, making her smile and wave at him. "Sure hun, just wait a bit." She typed in a few keys and mumbled something in the intercom, after that she smiled and led him to the double doors leading to it.

Yasa opened the doors and walked up the long stairwell looking out to the worst part of town where even the lower hollows had fun. He then hopped through the opening, using his own spiritual pressure as a thin bidge to the world, he made it to 50 feet in the air. He fell the entire way and landed in the usuall broken pile of trash on the side of the road. His black poncho going slightly awry as he hopped onto ground, nearly falling over from the weight of the food. He then jumped onto the fence (after straightening his poncho, of course) and began placing a good ammount of food at the the usual checkpoints.

After doing that, he took the last sack of food and went into a run-down theatre where they revised it as a place for people to sleep. Most of them thought of him as an angel, what ever that was. He handed them the food and hugged some who wanted some reassurance. He then began to sit down and tell them about where they took the humans after they captured them. " I was one of the people they took, it was fun. They put me in this place with other people and gave me food, clothings and a cozy place to sleep. I now serve a nice lady who is high in the ranks. Im sure you guys will be the same." he smiled at them. Everything he had told was the truth, though he was ignorant of what actually happened between the meals, sleeping and dressing. Though his stubborn loyalty kept him from agknowledging that.
Back to top Go down
kyoko akiko

kyoko akiko

PostSubject: Re: A visit to a homeland   A visit to a homeland I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:13 pm

She hadn’t been to the human world since she was alive. Dark coal eyes scanned the area, trash lay in the streets. She paused, then looked to a group of small children who stayed huddled up and away. Most of the time, people left her alone. She was an arrancar, one of the creatures who did that. She looked around, then closed her eyes. This place, she had been here as a human, for a short amount of time. She placed her hand on the wall and stared out into the horizon. She stared off, and then in a flash she pictured how it use to be, cars taking their time, people happily talking. In this place...not even the light dared to shine, always clouds.

She frowned, and looked down, as a cough echoed through the air, she looked down, and a small child eight-maybe ten stood there, looking to her weakly. She could see the fear in their eyes. She bent down, to the child’s level, and held out her hand. ”Are..you going to take me?” the boy managed to murmur out, and he coughed. She guessed, parents left their children alot. She smiled softly, and nodded her head no. She saw the boy look to her in despair. She frowned, and then she closed her hand into a fist, the boy blinked, his dirty blonde locks getting in his eyes. She opened her palm, he winced, his eyes closing.

She smiled ”Look.” She spoke, holding a small flower, it was crystalized and resembled a tulip. She held it up and it attracted light, reflecting it off itself she smiled, and the boy reached up and grabbed it. The light filling the area. ”You can have it..” she added, the boy looked down to her, before going in his pocket, and pulling out a marble, dirty was over it, he set it in her palm, before walking off.

She sighed softly, then began to walk off, her long black hair shimmered against the wind, that seemed to push her hair back, making it seem like a beautiful stream of onyx. She wore the basic arrancar uniform, although she had pledged herself to no one. She paused then from afar, she saw a group of people, hearing a young boy who was nicely well dressed, start to speak. She frowned at what he said, before turning away. How sad, the boy doesn’t understand... she found herself thinking, as she began to walk off, hoping no one saw her.
Back to top Go down
Yasahiro

Yasahiro

PostSubject: Re: A visit to a homeland   A visit to a homeland I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:08 am

Yasahiro was done talking to them and had to go back before Mistress Valentina got mad in disobeying the orders for him to go sleep. He took the empty bags and used a knife to quickly make some shirts and shorts for the new naked kids around his age. He gave it to them and began running back to where the scheduled Garganta would appear, though he saw a uniformed Arrancar. He thought that they were sweeping the higher districts at this time of night since they sweeped this side in the morning. Yasa wanted to find out.

He his his small presence and hopped up on a roof with his bare feet. He used to be apart of these alleyways only 6 months ago, not giving his feet enough time to be alien to the harsh conditions. Yasa followed the Arrancar for several minutes, using the rough dead skin on his feet to be silent; his acrobatic and good agility with even the unknown objects gave him a good veiw of the lady without sacrificing his ability to stay awake. He was sooooo tired after staying in the archives last night. Oh well, this adventure would go nicely in his journal. So just in case he forgot anything, it would be located right there.

Yasa turned to the right and saw a few lower-level hollows rampage. They came in quite frequent now and was used to having to deal with superhumans. Yasa looked back at the Arrancar. Oh well, they were only lower level hollows and he didn't want his friends to die because one was snackish. Yasa climbed up on a roof and hooked the end of his 3 foot chain to the television needle. The metal collar that he was wearing was attached to the chain, which marked him as both a servant to a hollow, and a superhuman to the mortals. He then jumped off the roof with the chain firmly attached. It looked as if he was just about to hang himself until he fell to the end of the chain.

There was a bright flash of light as the collar detached and straightened out. The collar changed densities and pasted on his back, the chain doing the same. Soon he landed on the dirt floor with a hollow-like scorpion tail almost 3 times his own size. It was light and had a large kunai stuck at the end. the white intervals had dots on them that looked like illusionary eyes. Yasa then ran forward and jumped. He grabbed the end of his tail and curled up into a ball as the tail retracted to fit the mould. It hit the hollow in the face, cracking his mask. Yasa then landed on the oposite roof, facing the hollow's left. He was smiling. " Now Hollow-Sama, these people are my friends. If you dont want to eat them anymore, i have some higher graded meat that would help you get stronger on interface 3, section 3.127. Its hollow meatbuns." the hollow sat there for a second. Should he trust the little child and search for the hollow meat that would get him leveled up faster? or should he eat the boy and the other humans? Yasa raised his tail higher in the air. He had stored up a lot of energy from getting beatings from the militant fraccion during his training time. Enough to convince the hollow at least.

The hollow sauntered away, destroying a few more houses in anger. Yasa sat there, smiling. Though he was totally oblivious that he had broken his cover.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit to a homeland   A visit to a homeland I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A visit to a homeland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: World of the Living :: District 3-
Jump to: