Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Durations and Cooldowns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shorin

Shorin

Durations and Cooldowns Empty
PostSubject: Durations and Cooldowns   Durations and Cooldowns I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Noticed that some peoples weapon techniques and or abilities do not have durations and cooldowns, I know I got critiqued for my abilities time span and what not, just want to know the justification behind this is?
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats
race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Durations and Cooldowns   Durations and Cooldowns I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:57 pm

Well shorin if some do not have cooldowns or durations for their tech their app may have been looked over quickly if you would like to point out some of them i'm sure the admins will make them fix their techs.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: Durations and Cooldowns   Durations and Cooldowns I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:34 pm

That was my assumption, though I don't want to point the finger at people especially since I'm not one of authority. I suppose I would be willing to be a creation mod if no one feels up to the task ><.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

PostSubject: Re: Durations and Cooldowns   Durations and Cooldowns I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:37 pm

I'll look over them tomorrow. Feeling blah tonight. Thank you for pointing it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Durations and Cooldowns   Durations and Cooldowns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Durations and Cooldowns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: General :: Help Center :: Comments/Suggestions-
Jump to: