Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raziel Valafar

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Raziel Valafar Empty
PostSubject: Raziel Valafar   Raziel Valafar I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:41 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~General Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Valafar, Raziel

Alias: Raziel the Arrogant,

Visual Age: 19

Race: Arrancar

Division: (Shinigami only)

Hollow Hole Location: Center of his tongue

Mask Fragment Description: Raziel's mask fragment is a thin strip going down the left side of his face starting underneath his ear and finishing at his chin. From the thin strip there a few spike protruding inwards towards his face.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Extra Information: Hoping to Take Tercera Espada
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Additional Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*This stuff is optional

Blood Type: O-

Family Members:

Birth Date: 28th October

Star Sign: Scorpio

Favorite Food: Apples, Shinigami Souls

Least Favorite Food: Anything else

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General Appearance:
Spoiler:

Raziel is very skinny, to the point were it looks unhealthy, he has short brown hair and pointy features. He wears a variation of the normal arrancar uniform. He still has the normal white hakama and the black arrancar boots (that resemble shinigami footwear but in opposite colors),. His sash is royal purple and alot wider than most and he wears white fingerless gloves. The biggest difference is the white jacket with black outlining, which in Raziel's case had been swapped for a long white cape with a black trim. The cape has a large stiff upturned collar. Underneath the cape he has a long sleeved white shirt, similar to that of Szayel Aporro Granz, a previous Espada.

Reiatsu Color: Royal Purple

Height: 5' 9

Weight: 110lbs

Body Type: Extremely Skinny

Extra Information: (optional. Things that didn’t go into the other categories would go here)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality:

Raziel comes off as aloof and uninterested in most affairs, he prefers just to let other people do the work and only lift a finger when the needed, this is due to his arrogance as he believes his abilities are greater than anybody else's apart from Sin Sama's. This arrogance means he isn't afraid to enter battle. In battle will often mock the opponent and keep mentioning his own superiority and will refrain from using his full power, unless the opponent truly deserves it. He doesn't mind the company of other Espada as he does consider them on some level his equals.

Dislikes: Shinigami, lesser Hollows, Humans

Goals: His goal is to Help Sin's goal and stand at the top of the ultimate Race

Insecurities:

Fears: Dying to a human or Shinigami

Strengths: Very perceptive and Intelligent, Espada class Fighter

Weaknesses: Arrogant, but usually very Curious

Phobias:

Extra Information: (optional. Things that didn’t go into the other categories would go here)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addictions: Apples

Withdrawals: N/A
Bio:

Raziel was born into an incredibly rich family and was a spoiled only child, getting everything he wanted. Because of this life style when he grew up he became an arrogant teenager, constantly putting himself in a higher regard than everybody else including his own family and always demanding whatever he wanted. This meant he had no friends as he didn't see them as worthy. His death came swiftly, and to Raziel's disappointment it was an incredibly boring death, not one to be remembered. He was the victim of a simple house fire, which took the lives of his family was well as his own. Although his parents moved on, his own arrogance and self importance bound himself to the earth where slowly mutated into a hollow.

He quickly devoured some human souls before entering Hueco Mundo. His arrogance and self importance had not wavered when he became a hollow. Other hollows were desperate to just prove him wrong that many went at him in a blind rage, making it easy for him to defeat them. It was only after defeating a few enraged hollows that he decided to devour one. After that moment human souls became worthless to him. He only wanted other hollows. Set on this path, Raziel swiftly became a Menos Grande class hollow and continued to Adjuchas. By this point he thought he was the strongest hollow alive. Partially because of his extreme arrogance and partially because he hadn't been beaten until that point. This god complex grew and grew with each Adjuchas hollow he devoured. His mind now set on only one thing, becoming a Vasto Lorde, the strongest of all Hollows. He believed that once he became a Vasto Lorde, he could rightfully rule Hueco Mundo as a God. His life became a routine of devouring hollows and resting, until the moment he became a Vasto Lorde

It was as a new Vasto Lorde when Raziel met the Arrancar Sin, who's name was unknown by Raziel at the time. Sin was just walking through the area when he came across Raziel Led by his own arrogance he taunted Sin about his own power and proceeded to attack him. To Raziel's utter surprise he was easily overpowered in a matter of seconds. Lying there on the floor Sin calmly walked over to him and spoke these very words
"You're weak, and it must infuriate you. I can give you strength that is of course, if you fight under my command." And with those words, he walked past him, once again setting off to his destination. Raziel's eyes followed him until he was fully past him, with his back turned. It was then Raziel struggled to his feet and slowly followed the man. Curious and wary of him, believing that he hadn't seen a fraction of his true strength, strength that overpowered the Vasto Lorde.

RP Sample:

Raziel Valafar was sat upon a large white throne, decorated with all manners of precious gems along its arm rest. The room in which Raziel was situated was in fact very large and very empty, with the throne and a series of large pillars at each side the only objects inside it. The walls and ceiling were white and gave the impression that the room itself was never ending. The large doors opened into the hall. A male arrancar who seemed to be in his mid twenties stormed his way down the room with his long blond hair following him, through the row of pillars. He stopped when he was 20 meters away from the throne.

“Raziel Valafar! The Tercera Espada! Also known as Raziel the Arrogant.”

“Well someone did their homework...” Raziel muttered when the man paused, however he didn’t seem to hear the comment just continued

“I am here to challenge you for your rank as the Tercera Espada; I shall cut you down and claim your position as my own.”

The arrancar placed a hand upon the hilt of his Zanpakutou and shouted,

“Prepare yourself!”

Raziel did no such thing. In fact Raziel sighed and leaned his body to the right, resting his head upon his palm. He was stroking his hollow mask fragment with his little finger and his eyes lazily followed this challenger who obviously didn’t know what he was getting himself into. He was looking down at the arrancar when he unsheathed his Zanpakutou. The height of the throne meant that Raziel was always looking down at everybody else. No matter who it was, while he was on his throne, he was always above everybody else.

“I guess I’ll have to teach you.” Raziel said, he raised his voice so that the next part would actually reach the arrancar’s ears.

“Before we being, you’ll answer this question.” Raziel paused, for effect.

“How many other Espada have you challenged before today?”

The other arrancar blinked furiously, anger being to crack on his face. He gripped his Zanpakutou tightly and growled,

“What has that got to do with anything?”

“Oh the answer is important.” Replied Raziel, his face now showing that he was bored and somewhat
irritated by this arrancar.

“It shows me how much of a fool you are. If you are so idiotic as to challenge me, without trying for at least Cuarta, then you are not even worth me unsheathing my Zanpakutou. I’ll give you one last chance to rethink your next move as it may be your last. You may either leave now, or you may continue your pathetic excuse for a challenge. I shall leave it up to you.”

This had obviously angered the arrancar, to the point where he just roared with anger and jumped at Raziel, his katana raised, ready to strike him. In stark contrast, Raziel made no indication of touching his Jian. The scowl that had been growing on Raziel was now fully slapped across his face. Raziel was bored of this. The challenger swung his Zanpakutou down with all the force he could muster, shouting while he was doing it. However when the arrancar re opened his eyes after blinking, he saw his katana, stopped during full swing, by a single finger of Raziel Valafar’s. They locked eyes, the challengers wide and showing signs of fear and disbelief and Raziel’s, showing a lack of emotion and a lack of effort. The Tercera Espada slid finger down the side of the katana and pushed it to the side. It fell into the side of the throne, digging itself in, and pulling its master closer to Raziel. In on swift movement the hand that stopped the katana gripped onto the challenger’s throat. The arrancar gasped for air has his Raziel slowly crushed his windpipe. The Espada took his eyes of the challenger and looked at the place where his Zanpakutou had stabbed the throne.

“Would you look at that?”

He said, increasing his grip

“You’ve done damage to my throne. Scum like you, must be eliminated. How can the arrancar sit at the top of a master race, when scum like you exist?”

Raziel continued to crush the opponent’s neck until he was sure he heard something snap. That arrancar was still alive, but the blood oozing out of his mouth suggested that he was in a large amount of pain.

“You disgust me. Do you know what the worst thing about you was? You didn’t tell me your name. I don’t even think it crossed your mind to tell me your name. That, to me, suggest that subconsciously you knew challenging me was futile. Without your name, your final battle is now lost in time. So name less worm take one last look at the god who crushed you underneath his foot.”

Raziel, now finished with the challenger, threw him across the room, sending him flying into one of the pillars. The pillar didn’t take any damage, but the challengers head was crushed against it. A large blood splatter was left where the body made initial impact.

“Who did he think he was?” Raziel commented “Making his emperor touch his impure skin!”

word count: 865

Last edited by Raziel Valafar on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:30 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

Raziel Valafar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel Valafar   Raziel Valafar I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Done - Please Check.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats
race: Shinigami

Raziel Valafar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel Valafar   Raziel Valafar I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:27 pm

Looks good to me, APPROVED! You will need to talk to Sin about the Espada rank though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachss.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Raziel Valafar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raziel Valafar   Raziel Valafar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raziel Valafar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Arrancar-
Jump to: