Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going for a stroll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats
race: Shinigami

Going for a stroll Empty
PostSubject: Going for a stroll   Going for a stroll I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:41 pm

Kueshi decided that he was getting bored inside of the safety of egypt, so he decided he would take a stroll towards the ocean. The trip there was rather uneventful. Kueshi loves watching the sun set, and watching it set from the beach is even better than watching it from his office. "If only i could watch the sun set like this every day" he whispered under his breath.

He couldnt decide if he heard something in the branches in the trees behind him or not, the wind was blowing pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
Hiato

Hiato

Going for a stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a stroll   Going for a stroll I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:20 pm

Hiato comes out moving the branches out from his way. " Hi " as he approaches him. Hiato just looks at him and then at the sunset out at sea.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

Going for a stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a stroll   Going for a stroll I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:10 pm

"Well hello there" Kueshi says to his fellow captain. "Quite beautiful out here isn't it?" Kueshi grins to himself. Not often does he run into shinigami other than himself staring off into the sunset. "What brings the captain of the thirteenth division out here?"
Back to top Go down
Hiato

Hiato

Going for a stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a stroll   Going for a stroll I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:26 pm

" It is. " Hiato looked over at Kueshi and replies " Me , well im bored and needed alittle away time from the seritei. " Hiato stretches alittle bit then sits down on a a rather large nearby rock. He looks back at the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

Going for a stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a stroll   Going for a stroll I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:40 pm

"hahaha trying to get away from paperwork?" Kueshi scratched an itchy spot on the back of his head. "Or is there something going on? girl problems?" Kueshi grinned at that thought. "I know that one hahaha." His face went back to it's usual serious look. "Maybe something more serious?"
Back to top Go down
Hiato

Hiato

Going for a stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a stroll   Going for a stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:05 pm

" Ha ha no none of that im just getting away from all the hustle and bustle of the seiritei. " Hiato replied to Kueshi. " What brings You out here? " asked Hiato. He adjusts his sitting posistion to something comfortable
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

Going for a stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a stroll   Going for a stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:07 pm

Kueshi laughs to himself. "I suppose i was projecting a bit. Im out here to get away from my Lieutenant for a bit. She is a beauty and i kinda have a crush on her, but she doesn't understand. It's okay though, such relationships don't have any place in today's seireitei. I suppose im out here as an escape from the hustle and bustle of such nonsense myself." Kueshi stood up, the sun had finally set over the horizon. "I suppose that i have managed to think about such things i realize how rediculous I must sound right now. I must get back to my duties my friend. I will see you around." Kueshi walks back into the woods towards the deserts of egypt from where he came.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Hiato

Hiato

Going for a stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a stroll   Going for a stroll I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:19 pm

Hiato sighes. He gets up from the big rock. He walks around for abit. Hiato then travels back to egypt.

[ EXIT ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going for a stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going for a stroll   Going for a stroll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going for a stroll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: World of the Living :: The Wastelands-
Jump to: