Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A cool nighttime walk.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiato

Hiato

A cool nighttime walk. Empty
PostSubject: A cool nighttime walk.   A cool nighttime walk. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Hiato hands in pocket , Zanpaktou sheathed walked down the cool nightime desert ground. It was a very quite night. Hiato has just finished up his daily training and was aimlessly walking through town. Hiato stopped and looked around. He saw the current Seritei. Hiato thought back to the good days in the original. How diffrent things were. For a moment Hiato was happy. Then thoughts of why they were in the desert. He grew angry fast. His hands clentched into fists. He closes his dark eyes and slowly calmed down. Hiato smetimes was brought to rage by those thoughts. He brushed his hair out of the way. Hiatos stomache growled. He reached in his pocket and puller out some money. He walked over to a samll shop to buy some food to go. Hiato bought two Schiskobobs. He began to eat them his mind still on those thoughts but in control now.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: A cool nighttime walk.   A cool nighttime walk. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:54 pm

The dry heat and near moist less air was a constant reminder of the shinigami's failure against the Arrancar, though it was not like he could compare the new soul society to the one of the past from experience, all he had to go on were the stories that he was told about its beauty and elegance back when he was in the Rukonagi district. His basket woven sandals slid across the ground as his black kimono baked with extra intensity as it attracted superfluous amounts of sunlight. Beads of sweat streaked down his brow as he made his way through the seretei with his blond cropped hair reflecting moonlight and his hazel eyes squinting from it. There had been rumor going around that he was being promoted to captain, a goal he had striven for his entire career as a shinigami, though he did not want to get too excited until he heard it straight from the horses mouth. As he continued to pace the sound of his brown clay gourd maquette that hung by string from his hilt clanked against the sturdy black sheath at his waist side. " I wonder why I would be potentially chosen for captaincy out of the blue like that. Not that I'm complaining or anything but its a bit strange for the uptight authority around here to circulate such a decision informally."

He uttered in thought whilst continuing through the Arabian seretei maze ,heading no where in particular. When he wasn't fighting he needed to be in constant movement in order to focus, even for matters such as rudimentary thought." Could it be...!?" A startling possibly flashed through his mind bringing him to a dead halt. Recently he had been sent on a mission to one of the remote wastelands no too far east from soul society to chip away at the rampant hollow presence, it was there where he encountered a rather stubborn Arrancar. The circumstances of the battle forced him into using his newly acquired Bankai in order to emerge victorious, perhaps it was then that someone of his squadron observed his full power while he was under the impression that they had all been knocked out early in the encounter." A definite possibility,at least, that's the only incentive I can muster. Oh bother..." He concluded in thought as he let out a loud sigh and proceeded to meander through the desert seretei labyrinth. A shop to his immediate right caught his eye, another was there. By the smell of the pleasant aroma's it was safe to say that food was being sold. Shorin walked over casually, next to the unfamiliar shingami, looking onward at the meal spread options to purchase.
Back to top Go down
Hiato

Hiato

PostSubject: Re: A cool nighttime walk.   A cool nighttime walk. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:12 pm

Hiato looked over " Oh hello " Hiato said as he took bites of his Shichkabob. He fully calmed down by then. He looked up in the sky at the moon. He sighed. Hiato then turned his attention back towards his fellow shinigami. Hiato rubbed his eyes and moved the hair out his eyes. He rarely slpet lately for two reasons. One he had bad Nightmares. Two he enjoyed the cool night air so much. He smirked as a cool wind came blowing by. Hiato finished off his Shichkabob. He tossed the stick in a nearby garbage.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: A cool nighttime walk.   A cool nighttime walk. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:56 pm

Shorins brow perched up as the shinigami adjacent to his right greeted him out of what seemed to be a friendly and polite nature. He withdrew his hazel eyes from the ravishing assortment of foods and gazed at the dark haired shinigami who had addressed him." Schiskobobs eh, that sounds like a good choice." He uttered in thought as he watched the man dismember the skewered pieces from the miniature wooden spears." Tch! A fellow night wanderer I see. I presume you like to get away from all of the day to day commands and relax for a change as well?" Shorin replied in an inquiring tone prior to his inspired order of Schiskobobs from the vendor.
Back to top Go down
Hiato

Hiato

PostSubject: Re: A cool nighttime walk.   A cool nighttime walk. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:10 pm

" Yeah i like the night its not burning like the Day , plus im busy during the day. " Hiato said as he stretched. He looked around and wondered what was going on at that moment. He turned his attention to the blonde Shinigami. Hiato sighed then stared back and looked at the moon. He put his arms loosely down at his side.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: A cool nighttime walk.   A cool nighttime walk. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:39 pm

He nodded with a heavy expression of agreement, the scorching heat of the desert during the day was something that could ware down the greatest warriors and foulest of beasts over time." The name's Hakudai Shorin, potential Captain of the 11th division, and who might you be exactly?" Shorin inquired as he folded his arms, sizing the dark haired shinigmai with a glint of curiosity and intrigue.
Back to top Go down
Hiato

Hiato

PostSubject: Re: A cool nighttime walk.   A cool nighttime walk. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:57 pm

Hiato looked over at Shorin " Im Yuicki , Hiato Captain of Squad 13. " Hiato said staring right at Shorin in the face. Hiato then began to look back at the moon " Possibly welcome if you make it " Hiato said fastly. He put his arms over to his thighs. Hiato wondered why Shorin had been here but he quickly dissmissed it.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: A cool nighttime walk.   A cool nighttime walk. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:41 pm

" Taichou Eh!" He replied with a tone of surprise and excitement, there was no reiatsu or physical indication of Hiato being a Captain. Shorin could not discern the captains cloak or any abnormally high reiatsu, though most probably due to the commonality of rei suppression. " Say, do you think you could show me a thing or two combat wise? Ya'know, just in case I do get chosen for captaincy." He inquired with an eager look on his face, his desire for combat burning in the pit of stomach. If Hiato were to agree to help him this would be a win win situation for the up and comer. Not only would he get to fight but he will be learning important techniques to enhances his chances of becoming captain. " I wonder what type of Zanpaktou he has? Fire or perhaps poison?" Shorins eagerness and curiosity were starting to excite him, hopefully he wasn't coming off as a crazed maniac or something." Ah, never mind. Your probably busy with your captain duties. Perhaps next time then." Shorin had decided that fighting at a clam time like this might cause for alarm and possibly get him into trouble, another time would suffice for his blood lust.

[Edit & Exit due to inactivity]
Back to top Go down
Hiato

Hiato

PostSubject: Re: A cool nighttime walk.   A cool nighttime walk. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:38 pm

Hiato looks as Shorin leaves. Hiato sighes and walks away

[ EXIT ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cool nighttime walk.   A cool nighttime walk. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cool nighttime walk.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: World of the Living :: Egypt :: Giza-
Jump to: