Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just outside the safety of egypt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats
race: Shinigami

Just outside the safety of egypt Empty
PostSubject: Just outside the safety of egypt   Just outside the safety of egypt I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:17 pm

Just outside of the safety of Egypt's walls...
Kueshi walks down the front gate towards a nearby ranch that has been complaining of hollows eating their stock. He walks to the door of the house to speak with the owner of the ranch.

Knock Knock Knock

"Come in" says the owner of the ranch.
Kueshi enters the ranch and inquires about the problem."I recieved a letter that you have been having troubles with hollow eating your dairy goats. Do you know when it happens normally?"
The owner replies "You're just in time, it's about to start"
A horrible screech like some creature from hell has made his way to earth pierces kueshi's ears.
"I suppose I'm just in time aren't I?"

Kueshi walks outside to see a hollow eating a goat. It has wings like an insect and a body like a lizzard, it's mask jets out like an arrow ending at the nose with razor sharp teeth underneath. It is jet black with red lines running down it's spine and shoulders, it has a hole in it's left arm where it's elbow should have been. It weighs probably 400 pounds and is about eight feet long from head to tail.
"Hahaha this is a tiny one" Kueshi says to the owner of the farm before he draws his sword. He takes a single slash, cutting it straight through the head. Kueshi grins to himself. "If only I had a real opponent to face...
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats
race: Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Just outside the safety of egypt   Just outside the safety of egypt I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:51 am

Arachne walked around whilst eating a Castella cake. She wasn't particullary here for a reason, but ever since she had a fight with her fellow espada member, Arachne needed to go out and cool off her anger. The last thing she wanted was being angry and killing someone out of rage.
She spotted someone killing a hollow and stood still. Arachne slowly finished the last of her cake, brushing off the crumbs off her lips.
That man looked really strong yet..bored maybe? Either way, Arachne was not particulary interested and attempted to walk somewhere else...
Wait a minute.
Arachne turned back and took a closer look at the man; his spiritual pressure was different from a human or hollow. Must be a Shinigami...
She thought on what to do: Just leave him be or go..
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just outside the safety of egypt   Just outside the safety of egypt I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:23 am

OOC: Sorry, i havent been here a while, forgot to put exit at the end of the post. ill continue RPing with you tho.

Kueshi noticed a strange reiatsu simmiliar to that of a hollow emminating from somebody a ways off. He denoted that she was cute looking, but her spiritual pressure was immense enough to match that of a vice captain or a captain rank. He gave her a questioning look and couldnt decide of he wanted to stay or if he wanted to leave.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just outside the safety of egypt   Just outside the safety of egypt I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:27 am

Arachne noticed that the man was staring at her. Must have sniffed her spiritual pressure out.
"Heey~ I'm not here to fight okay~! But if you want to, that's fine with me~"She shouted, loud enough for him to hear her voice. Her voice was very cheerful and happy. Arachne, despite that she may have to fight this man, had a radient smile on her face, her hot pink eyes shining in the sun...
Out of good will, she waved to the shinigmi...

OCC: Oh, sorry about that XD
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just outside the safety of egypt   Just outside the safety of egypt I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:15 am

OOC: it's fine :] just continue like it's a new thread unless someone yells at us to make a new thread or something :]

Kueshi smiles and walks towards her, hands in his pockets away from his sword. "Hello over there, I have no reason to fight you right now; though i remain curious as to why you are this close to Shinigami HQ." Kueshi stood about twenty feet from her. The distance was as much out of caution as it was respect, it would give him room to react in case he realized that her intentions were not as she stated. "So what is it that brings an espada this far out?"
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just outside the safety of egypt   Just outside the safety of egypt I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:19 am

"Oooh~ Just needed the air to cool off that's all."She said absent mindedly. Arachne crossed her arms, her smile still remaining. She never thought much of the shinigami; they were just there in their everyday lives. Some cause trouble that we must eliminate, some just fly around like annoying flies but always come back one way or another, that's what she thought about the shinigami. But suprisingly they are easy to talk to...
"And I didn't know this was near Shinigami HQ. Oh well, it's not like I'm going to remember..."
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just outside the safety of egypt   Just outside the safety of egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:58 pm

Kueshi laughed to himself. "hahaha air to cool off? you're in the desert!" Kueshi smiled at the curious pink haired espada. "are you sure you dont have any other good reasons for being out here?"

Kueshi began to grow serious of the espada's activities. He felt like if she was here doing anything out of the usual he needed to take it on himself to eliminate the threat.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just outside the safety of egypt   Just outside the safety of egypt I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:13 pm

Arachne shook her head, indicating that she was not here for any other reason but to cool off her rage and stay away from Arrancar HQ. She couldn't blame him as Shinigami shouldn't trust her kind. And for a good reason. Even though she meant well, why would anyone trust her?
"If I had any other reason to be here, we would be exchanging swords by now."She said, placing her hand on the hilt of her rapier. Interestingly enough, the hilt resembled a spiderweb..
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just outside the safety of egypt   Just outside the safety of egypt I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:43 pm

Kueshi relaxed a little. "This is true, we would be doing that wouldn't we? i suppose there is no need for hostilities. Just be aware that if you are lying there are hundreds of shinigami within short distance of here and a prison made of seki stone made with torture and enemy's name on it." His eyes fell down to her hand on her sword, hoping that she would stay her hand from her blade. Kueshi was enjoying this little chat, heck maybe he could even get some information off of her. "So, whats going on in arrancar HQ that you needed to get away from?"
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just outside the safety of egypt   Just outside the safety of egypt I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:19 pm

"A mere arguement, nothing more~ Nothing you would be interested in..."She said cheerfully. Arachne narrowed her eyes abit, taking her hand off her sword. Now he;s asking for infomation indiscreetly. Sorry, I know what you are doing. She quietly brushed off his threat.
"Oh! We haven't introduced ourselves!"Arachne exclaimed.
"Arachne De Castile. Sexta Espada."She said, giving the shinigami a graceful bow.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just outside the safety of egypt   Just outside the safety of egypt I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:27 pm

Kueshi laughed a little. "My name is Kueshi. I am nothing more than a mere shinigami so I know you don't particularly care about my rank or anything like that." Kueshi ran a hand through a tuft of hair that had fallin infront of his face so that Arachne could get a better look at him. "You're pretty cute for an espada." Kueshi grinned at her.
Underneath he knew that there was more going on, the nice talk was only skin deep. She dodged his question like an expert and he could see her eyes trying to read him.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just outside the safety of egypt   Just outside the safety of egypt I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:32 pm

Arachne giggled and slightly blushed at the compliment and smiled at Kueshi.
"Well it's nice to meet you Mr. Kueshi~"She said smiling.
Mind you, this is not acting, she actually feels this way as no one really complimented her; only for her strength, not for her beauty.
"You're pretty cute yourself~"Arachne then sensed something in his spiritual pressure that she missed; it's higher than any shinigami she had ever met. In fact its equal to an Espada. Must be one of those "Captains"..
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just outside the safety of egypt   Just outside the safety of egypt I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:21 pm

Kueshi grinned and rubbed the back of his head. "Thats nice to hear coming from a cute girl like yourself. Sadly I must go, and I must also make you leave since i have given you too much information as it is. If you do not comply I will likely have to kill you. If I fail to kill you more will come."
Kueshi scratched the back of his head. "Don't make me have to kill such a cute girl, when and if relations between espada and shinigami get better maybe we can have lunch together or have a sleepover or something."
Kueshi took a few steps back before he turned around waving at the espada.
Back to top Go down
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just outside the safety of egypt   Just outside the safety of egypt I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:37 pm

Arachne smiled and waved back. She turned, walking away from this place. She wasn't quick on going back to HQ but wasn't big on staying here either seeing the consquences.
Arachne paused and turned back, seeing the shinigami named Kueshi long gone. She hoped to meet him again someday..

[Topic Exit]
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Just outside the safety of egypt   Just outside the safety of egypt I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:40 pm

[topic exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just outside the safety of egypt   Just outside the safety of egypt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just outside the safety of egypt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: World of the Living :: The Wastelands-
Jump to: