Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Misery in the form of Paper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gemini

Location : In a place where its hard to tell fantasy from reality

Stats
race: Shinigami

Misery in the form of Paper Empty
PostSubject: Misery in the form of Paper   Misery in the form of Paper I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:57 pm

Walking into his office, Gemini grabs a Bluetooth from the top of his desk, and places it in his left ear. Looking at his desk he saw three stacks of fifty papers each. These are going to take awhile. When had these piled up. He had only left this for about three days. Or wait was it four. He couldn't remember. Listening to the earpiece, he could hear a bunch of reports, on the numerous shinigami he had out in the world of the living. Sitting in his chair, he slowly starts to read through the piles of paper, wondering why he had to choose the division with the most paperwork. Looking up Gemini watches two of the many female members of his division run by.

There was one thing that he liked about being the Captain here though. And that was all of the women he had recruited here. If he had to guess, the 3rd division was composed of at least 70 percent of women. One reason for this was because people are more likely to let their guard down around women. The other reason was, while because he liked the way women moved, their busty chests, long flowing hair. And even the way they looked at you, when you are staring for too long. Yawning, he decided to get back to work before falling asleep at his desk. Besides he needed to send at least a quarter of these papers to be sent to the 12th division for storage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery in the form of Paper   Misery in the form of Paper I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:32 pm

Being bored all the time, Tamaki decided it would be nice to visit some of the other divisions. Its partially nice of him...partially. He wanted to go to the 11th division area but he remebered how much he hates them. He was going to go to the 7th division area but he remembers how much they hate him. So he decided to visit the other division where there isn't a hate circle surrounding them. He had no clue on what division he should visit. He went to his zanpakuto's world for atleast and hour because he wanted someone to talk to while he was deciding. He remembered he had some work to do from the captain commander that was due today but he really wasn't in the mood to see the commander...or anyone else who was of that high authority. How far would he go to chatting with someone, well he was about to chat with his own division which was pretty stupid if you ask me but whatever.

Atleast 3 minutes, mainly hours if your in tamaki's own imagination land, past and still tamaki did not have one thing to do. it was then when he decided to go over to the 3rd division quarters and pay there captain alitte visit even though they hardly know eachother. The last time tamaki met the 3rd divisions captain is when he was promoted to 6th division Lieutenant but that was quite awhile ago. Nothing else really seemed to go on between the two as because after that they never seemed to really see eachother at all, but he decided to see him anyways. He wanted to knock on the door, but he had this strange urge to just walk in without knocking. "Hello" tamaki said probaly interupting the captains train of thought as he was working very hard. "Whatcha doin' " tamaki said acting so childish even though he acted like this the first day he became a shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Misery in the form of Paper   Misery in the form of Paper I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:46 pm

Gemini looked up, and saw Tamaki walk into his office and stiffles a yawn. "Morning Tamaki. Paperwork. Left it sitting for the past few days, now I have an endless pile of paper that I can't get rid of." Gemini rolls a smoke, and lights it with kido number 4. "Want some coffee?" he asks Tamaki, while he gets up, and pours himself a glass of tea. "Sit down, and make yourself at home. It must be quiet in the 6th division without a captain." Gemini looks at his hand, and watches tea overfill the cup, and quickly levels the teapot, while a report comes in. "Send a few more shinigami in to the area. I don't care if I need permission from elsewhere, just do it" Gemini takes out his bluetooth ear piece. "Sorry about that. With the paperwork and lack of sleep, I tend to get a bit snapy at people who don't listen to orders." Gemini tries to stiffle another yawn. Taking his cig out of his mouth, Gemini takes a sip of tea. "So what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery in the form of Paper   Misery in the form of Paper I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:05 pm

Looking at gemini tamaki really didn't know what he was doing here, he forgot what he was doing here the moment he said hello. "I would like a cup of coffe but my body system is like that of a 5 year old child" Tamaki laughed for abit, "So yeah none for me please, but i would like some tea if you don't mind" Tamakin smiled as his zanpakuto began to vibrate strangely, "Iruka you can't have any tea dummy, and if you could what good would it do you, you live under water in another world" Tamaki laughed as he was acting like a wierdo. "it is lonely without a captain but i seem to be making the best of things, but you one to talk, isn't it lonely without a lieutenant, or is this so called paper work you friend" Tamaki looked at the stack of paper and analyzed a sheet off of paperwork on each stack, he analyzed the first 8 sheets per stack. "This stuff doesn't seem to difficult to do...i mean back then i was awesome at all of this stuff, i still am"
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Misery in the form of Paper   Misery in the form of Paper I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:49 pm

"I see. No problem, tea it is." Gemini pours Tamaki a cup of tea, and hands it to him before sitting down at his seat. "At least your spirit wants something to drink. It is, but I've learned to deal with it and if this paperwork was my friend, I would have lost my mind years ago. Besides I have more women in this division than I can handle, and I love it." Gemini grabs three sheets from each stack, and approves them all within mintues of scanning them. "Its not. It just gets boring and irratting fast." Gemini takes another sip of his tea. "I can see that." He takes his cig out oh=f his mouth, and blows a blue cloud of smoke away from Tamaki. " I hope you don't mind me smoking. You can always ask me to stop if it bothers you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery in the form of Paper   Misery in the form of Paper I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:43 am

"Its fine by me, i really don't care for cigarettes" Tamaki looked at Gemini meaningfully and smiled but then that smile vanished and turned into a stern look. "Gemini may i ask you a question" Tamaki sat iruka down beside him and walked up to gemini where there was a chair he could sit down in. "It has to do the Vizards and the Arrancars/Espada, first in your own opinion you do you think is stronger, and second of all if we all where to face off agaisnt eachother would it be a major bloodshed" Looking at Gemini's cigarette tamaki hesitated a bit but this is something he wanted to know sense he has never faced any of those people. "The reason i am asking you these questions is because if i ever were to face one of them i need to know now on what i will be up agaisnt, I have been studying the Espada's, Arrancars, and the Vizards but your somewhat beyond my years of experience...well probaly more than somewhat, but i just want to know for future references, i'm sorry i am being a bother" tamaki looked at gemini with a innocient look on his face with alittle sorrow in his expression...
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Misery in the form of Paper   Misery in the form of Paper I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:44 pm

"Either way, if it starts to bother you just tell me, and I'll stop. And don't worry your not bothering me" Gemini blwe another buff of smoke, before taking a sip of tea. "In my opinion, a Vizard that has good control over is hollow, can out match an Arrancar. But an Espada is a different matter. If a Vizard and an Espada went head on, I'm not sure who would win. I'll tell you this now, the only race I've fought, is a Vizard, and from what I've gathered in the fight, they are a strong race, and shoudn't be underestimated." Gemini was finished his cigerette by the time he had answered Tamaki's first question, and decided to light a second one. "Now if we were to get into a fight with the Espada, and have the Vizards on our side, I think that the war would be long and be full of bloodshed, and with the Espada's current leader Sin, from what I have haerd about him, we would still have a slim chance of winning. And I personaly would bet on that small chance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery in the form of Paper   Misery in the form of Paper I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:06 pm

"I see" Tamaki had a temporary sinisterly evil look on his face but it only lasted for a moment then it went back to his fake smile that he has mastered to pull off. "So basically in retrospect i would more likely want to stay away from the Vizards more than the Arrancars and Stay away from both of the Vizards and Espada more than eachother." Tamaki bursted out in laughter for no strange reason at all. "Well then i might just have to prepare myself now won't" Tamaki stood up and staredat the door he came through, "maybe i am qualified to be captain, i am smart wise and strong enough, plus i have alot of faith in everything i do"
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Misery in the form of Paper   Misery in the form of Paper I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:19 pm

Gemini laughed with the smoke in his mouth. "Don't get to cocky kid. Just because you think you have the smarts, does not mean you have the strenght or the battle experience to become a Captain." Gemini finishes his tea "And if you ever decide to become a Captain, I will ask Enrya if I can test you personally to see if you are fit to be a Captain, but I won't train you. I will only train people who are in my division only." Gemini withdraws his cigerette, and taps of some ash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery in the form of Paper   Misery in the form of Paper I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:29 pm

"Maybe you can talk to the ol' commander, no shame there" Tamaki was about to walk out the room... I should get back to my zoneless division" Tamaki walked slowly, "See ya later alligator" Tamaki then exited the room leaving alittle cupcake behind as a present...it wasn't really a present, he was going to eat it but he forgot to grab when he left.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Misery in the form of Paper   Misery in the form of Paper I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:20 pm

"No shame there" Gemini answers "Bye Tamaki" Gemini watched Tamaki leave his office, and felt his reaitsu get weaker as he left his divsion, and went back to the fifth. "I guess its time to get back to my work." As Gemini is putting down is tea, he finds a cupcake at the end of his desk. Reaching over he picks it up. "I'll have to thank Tamaki for this later. Gemini takes a bite out of the cupcake as he puts in his earpiece and gets back to work.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Misery in the form of Paper   Misery in the form of Paper I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:13 pm

Gemini walked back into his office, he takes the cigerette and taps it over the ash tray sitting on his desk. "What a meeting with the new member of the Fifth Division." He could still feel her lips on his, and the soft touch of her breast against his hand. She had tasted good. He had wanted to give her a taste of him, not the whole cake at once, so he was glade that she had made him stop when she called out his name, if not someone would have eventually came running, if either one of them had started to moan loud enough. He let out a yawn as he placed the cigerette back into his mouth, and threw away the cupcake wrapper that was still sitting on his desk.

He looks at his paper work, and see that some of it was gone. "Someone must have come in a shipped it to the 12th Division for storage." Which was good cause it saved him some time do look over more of the paperwork that was assigned to his division on an hourly bases. Sitting in his chair, he blew out a thin line of blue smoke, and flexed his gloved fingers. Jow he would like to take it off right now. But he had promised the person who trained him that he would never take it off outside of battle. He planned to keep that promise till the day he died, which hopefully was a long way from now. Looking at the stacks of paper, he slowly started to take them from theior stacks and giving them his signiture when needed.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Misery in the form of Paper   Misery in the form of Paper I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Gemini awoke with a start when he heard through his earpiece that there was somebody at the south gate. Touching his mouth, he felt the burnt out end of his cigerette, than quickly looked at his desk. None of the papers hand be burnt. That was good. This meant that he didn't have to ask for another report later on from any of the shinigami who were out in the field. Getting up from his chair, he stretches his body, stretching out his sore unused muscles before speaking into his earpiece. "I'll becoming to invesitage the situation, so keep him at the gate." Gemini grapped his zanpaatou, tying it to his belt that held his robes together, and hides underneath his haori. "Time to see what this is about." As he walks out of the door to his office, he stops a nearby shinigami from his division and tells her to accompeny him to the south gate. She bows as she says yes, before following Gemini to the south gate.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Misery in the form of Paper   Misery in the form of Paper I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Gemini yawned as he walked into his office, and noticed the mounds of paper laying on his desk. "This is what happens when one decides to take a short break I guess." He said while looking at the clock. 10 am. Gemini shrugs as he picks up a sheet of paper. It was ealier than he had been getting up in the last few days. After reading the report, Gemini looks through the mounds of paper trying to find his pen and stamp. Eventually finding both of them, he signs and stamps the document before calling over a passing shinigami. He bows and takes his leave after being asked for an update on a person by the name of Ankoku. Gemini sate in his chair and would be waiting for just over two hours before the male shinigami would return to his office, telling him that Ankoku had achieved Shikai, and was in a meeting with the Captain Commander. During that time he remembered the afternoon he spent with Kami. That was a good day, not only had he skipped out on paperwork, but he also had spent some time with a beauty. She wasn't going to be leving his mind for awhile and he knew it. Gemini placed a cigerette into his mouth and waved off the shinigami. Brining his right hand to the open end of the cigerette, Gemini produced a kido, which he used to light the cig, and waved his hand, to get rid of the kido before continuing with the paperwork that had piled up on his desk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misery in the form of Paper   Misery in the form of Paper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misery in the form of Paper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: World of the Living :: Egypt :: Pyramid of Khafre :: 3rd Division-
Jump to: