Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Korey Cooper~Fin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Korey Cooper

Korey Cooper

Korey Cooper~Fin Empty
PostSubject: Korey Cooper~Fin   Korey Cooper~Fin I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:53 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~General Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Cooper, Korey

Alias: Korey

Visual Age:23

Race:Hooman Very Happy

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Extra Information: She is the reason for global warming; She smokes more than a forest fire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Additional Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*This stuff is optional

Blood Type: O

Family Members: Deceased

Birth Date: December 13

Star Sign:

Favorite Food: Tacos

Least Favorite Food: squid

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General Apperance:
Korey, is only five six and a half, and the first things, that is noticeable about her, is her sickly pale skin, and the dark circles under her eyes, from lack of sleep. The cigarette that is always in her mouth, that she seems to always have on her. Her eyes are brown, but it shines within the light, and it seems to be able to reflect, her body is the shape of an hour glass, curvy.

Her hair is perfect ebony, the type of ebony you see on a piano, perfect, shining within the light. She is usually in a dark outfit, and she hardly wears any other color, but black, the dark colors, usually make her eyes even more noticeable.

Korey Cooper~Fin 21cxjpy

Reiatsu Color: Silver

Height: 5'6''

Weight:170

Body Type:Built

Extra Information: Despite smoking more then three packs a cigarettes a day; it oddly has no affect on her lungs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality:The first thing, about Korey is that you would that she always wears a weak smile on her face, but she seems to stand for what is good, and what makes sense to her, although, most of the time, her voice is soft, and not heard, when she does want to be heard, she ends up, tapping the person’s shoulder.

She seems to, want to know how everyone feels, and wants to take in their pain, to attempt to ignore hers, and most of the time no one realizes that is what, she does. She loves to help people, and make them smile, but underneath it all are a few things that no one knows.

The first is that she suffers from analgia which is the inability to feel pain, physically that is, also she has the ability to see the dead, by dead I mean: shinigami, hollow and stuff, ever since she was a young girl. It was something passed down from generation to generation in her family.

Fears: Being tied up and left alone.

Strengths: Sharp shooter~

Weaknesses: She's human; there's tons of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addictions: Smoking

Withdrawals: She hasn't; and she ends up puking, and not eating for days if she doesn't smoke.

Bio:Korey was born in america, to a single mother, never had met her father, her mother was sick, and was constantly, working with the police as a ‘psychic ‘ investigator. So she was alone most of the time. But she didn’t mind, when she was eight, her mother died of an illness. Before she died, she had told Korey that her father had been a strong person, and had went to America.

When her mother died, the child protective services tried to take her away she ran away, with the help of her invisible friend. She had ran away to her sisters house, which was in California, when she turned ten, she had millions of ‘invisible’ friends, she told her sister, that each one had chains on their chest where their hearts should be. Her sister became worried, because Korey had been ten, and still talking to her imaginary friends. Then she started to smoke, at the age of ten, her sister got even more nervous, so she would punish her.

Korey began hanging out at the cemetery, more and more often, not sleeping because her ‘imaginary’ friends wanted to talk to her. It was the final straw when Korey turned eleven, she had said she saw her mother, their mother. Korey was put away to western psych, a place for ‘insane’ and ‘unfit’ children. There she met her first love. Even if he was ‘imaginary’

He had been sad, and cold, and cruel, all of her other ‘imaginary’ friends had disliked him, they didn’t go near him. Which made her attract to him more, he told her that soon he would forget everything, and everyone, including her, that made her fall for him more, oddly. When she turned thirteen, she was still there, and so was he. He had grown in love with her also, but he, seemed to become distant, until one day, he didn’t come to her, she didn’t see him.

When she was fourteen she got out of western psych deemed as sane, and she took a plane ticket, one way to Tokyo, Karakura town. She landed there, and she managed, with the money her sister gave her, to rent an apartment, close to the high school, she had been living there for only a year, when she one day woke up with guns.

She tested them, but not bullets came out, some odd thing, that actually killed one of her imaginary friends, she thought of it, for one year and on her sixteenth birthday, she had a dream of her mother, her mother had came to her and explained to her, her abilities, she could manipulate her ‘powers’ into the gun. She could use it for her threat, and how her imaginary friends where just the dead.

She didn't believe the dream, until odd creatures suddenly started to appear in to world.She found herself(and any other human taken from the town and sent back to where she was born) she noticed some people fighting back, some who had powers like her own, except she was alot more advanced than them, she managed to cover her reitsu up to almost nothing, and when they released her, she ran into hiding.

She was 17 then, and she managed to stay away from the radar. But not allowing her ability to grow more powerful. Will things change? She started to notice some of the people with powers be taken away; where are they taking them, what will happen. She's now 23 and she still questions that, and a question that lurks in her mind greatly, all the time.

Will she be figured out?More importantly.

Am I next?

Last edited by Korey Cooper on Fri May 14, 2010 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats
race: Arrancar

Korey Cooper~Fin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korey Cooper~Fin   Korey Cooper~Fin I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:53 pm

you may want to adjust your bio to the sites current situation for the humans ( i assume its been taken from another site). I strongly recommend you read the plot section for the humans as it will be easier to do than me explain it, other than that i noticed you were missing a reiatsu color. i dunno if you missed it or just didn't know what to put. your picture is also in the wrong place by I can adjust that for you if you wish.Besides that though everything looks good
Back to top Go down
https://bleachss.darkbb.com
Korey Cooper

Korey Cooper

Korey Cooper~Fin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korey Cooper~Fin   Korey Cooper~Fin I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:18 am

edited everything but the picture, please and thank you for adjusting it.
:]
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats
race: Shinigami

Korey Cooper~Fin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korey Cooper~Fin   Korey Cooper~Fin I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:40 am

Alright Everything looks good, I'll APPROVE this unless someone says other wise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachss.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Korey Cooper~Fin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korey Cooper~Fin   Korey Cooper~Fin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Korey Cooper~Fin
Page 1 of 1