Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A needed reunion...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Armond
Admin
Armond

A needed reunion... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A needed reunion...   A needed reunion... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:07 am

Armond was glad to have his body back. His reflexes worked well, so did his thought process. But when he was truly pressured what would he do? Armond quickly got back to his feet and looked at the man. The illusion held strong for now, but things seemed weird. He could have sworn he saw the man take another step, but his figure stopped. He shook this from his head. He just had to relax. He readied himself as the Hado was fired. "31 Shakkahō!" It was last minuet, and the blast itself knocked him back a few feet, causing him to hit his head rather hard on the ground. Other than that he was okay. As dust and sand flew into the air he used this as his chance to truly pressure Gemini. He didn't want to go into bankai, mainly because Methias hadn't seen it yet and if he was going to see it he should in an actual combat situation. It wasn't out of pride, just respect for his closest friend. If Gemini went into bankai, well then Gato would get his wish and get to play.

"Quoth the Raven. 'Nevermore.' Karasu!" The smoke provided excellent cover. Nobody could have seen where his zanpakuto was, nobody knew except for Methias and Enrya. The sudden burst of reiatsu was enoguh to blow the dust away. On his wrists sat two blades that were sharp enough to pierce. At his will they slide forward with incredible speed. He stood there now, waiting, watching, wondering. He had a variety of tactics that could be used in this form, but should he show his secrets now? Or just take advantage of the speed and blades of this form?
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Location : In a place where its hard to tell fantasy from reality

Stats
race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: A needed reunion...   A needed reunion... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:31 am

Gemini saw Armond fly back hitting his head on the ground. He had lost site of Armond and decided that this was the perfect time to take it off. Throwing his zanpaktou into the ground blade first, he peeles off the black winged decerated glove, and places it inside his robes. Seconds later a huge surge of black reaitsu appears. Gemini picks up his zanpaktou in his left hand, as he watches as the dust is blown away by the sudden burst of reaitsu that come from Armond. Looking closely, Gemini notices that two blades sat oh his wrists. That must be his shikai

Preparing to attack, Gemini sees that there are very few petals left. Looks like I have thrity seconds at most, left before the technique fades away After finishing this thought, Gemini shunpos towards Armond, and stops three feet away from him, but with the illuision it looks like Gemini is right on top of Armond "4 Byakurai" Gemini sends a powerful bolt of lightning from his fingers at Armond. Gemini banks to Armond's left, just before Shiro gen’ei ends, with no more white flower petals falling from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

PostSubject: Re: A needed reunion...   A needed reunion... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:41 am

Armond sighs and shakes his head. Illusion or not, he stood there. He couldn't trust his eyes, but the principles of this illusion seemed to be based around the distortion of reality, not the creation of a new one. He came to this conclusion by noticing that things were starting to clear up and that Gemini's movements weren't entirely there. He didn't know where Gemini really was, but he knew he wasn't in front of him. No matter, the use of a kido was just what he needed. "Sing for me..." He whispered with a soft smile. In that moment he noticed the point of contact with his shadow. The kido used to attack Armond was diverted to his shadow. The shadow hummed with life for a moment before getting up. "Sing a song about blood..." Armond commanded the shadow, and the shadow obeyed. He split up into three shadows and they pointed. Unaffected by the illusion around them as they did not see through sight. They saw through reiatsu. One shadow, standing at Gemini's left, ran in for a drop kick. The one behind Armond jumped up for an overhead smash, the final one, on his right, came in for a round house kick. Armond shunpo'd out of the way and watched the show take place. He was interested to see how he fared against multiple opponents.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A needed reunion...   A needed reunion... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:29 pm

Gemini saw the three shadows attack him at the same time. This was going to be troublesome. Shiro Roze wasn't good against multiple opponents without Shiro gen’ei, which had just lost its effect. Tossing Shiro Roze into his right hand, it turns back into a katana, and the white reaitsu is snuffed out. "Arise from your chamber Myoujou" he said just loud enough for Armond to hear. With the release phrase said, a black light completely covers the katana. "Ro-zu bomu" The black light breaks apart, as Gemini throws three black roses at the attacking shadows. "Death to the shadows." With the detonation word said, all three roses explode creating a wall of dust. With the shadows out of the way, Gemini breaks through the dust with Kuroi Ro-zu drawen back. "Kuroi Pedaru" He swings Kuroi Ro-zu horizontaly, his new zan produces a wave of sharp black rose petals that fly towards Armond.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

PostSubject: Re: A needed reunion...   A needed reunion... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Armond watched as the shadows were killed. He had no feelings about it. They would come back eventually. "What a shame..." He said with a shake of his head. His eyes looked at the wave that came at him. He just stood there and uttered a few words. "Bakudo 81. Danku..." The petals crashed into the wall that formed and scattered over the area. True, Armond was part of the Onmitsukido. But when you have a sister who was a Kido Corps captain for a while, you learn to be quick on your feet with kido spells. He wanted to test Gemini. And some people needed a push to really reach their potential. He knew Gemini could be a dangerous person. He wanted to see this danger for himself. He wanted to experience it.

"Show me your bankai, Gemini." Was all he said.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A needed reunion...   A needed reunion... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:46 am

"Really didn't want to, but if its to make you actually try, then fine by me" Gemini allows the white reaitsu to come back before speaking the final release phrase for his shikai. "Their fates have been sealed." A white light appears on the black sword turning one half of the rose and blade white. "Here it comes Armond. Bankai." A burst of reaitsu is released shooting in all directions, kicking up dust as Gemini releases his bankai. As the dust settles, one can see that a eight piece bone scythe as appeared in Gemini's right hand, while a pure white sword in his left. "Here it is Armond, my Bankai." Once again Gemini's skin had been hardened, because of his bankai's ability, but this time it was as hard as a diamond, making it even tougher to cut.

Using a shunpo to get to Armond's left side, Gemini swings his scythe. "Ro-zu Bomu" This time instead of roses coming forth from the scythe, thirty little black seeds shoot out from the scythe towards Armond. Using this to distract him, Gemini uses another technique of his bankai. "Kaben Kuro-n." Eight clones made out of petals are formed, and within seconds of creation are coming to attack Armond, right behind the wave of seeds.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

PostSubject: Re: A needed reunion...   A needed reunion... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:06 am

Armond refused to use his bankai. There was another reason he was here. To recruit for the Vizards. Sure, it seemed a bit...odd to do so as the Shinigami were his sister's territory, but they shared things like good siblings. The moment the dust picked up Armond put his index and middle finger to his forehead. His thumb was behind it and he quickly pulled down. A mask formed on his face and Hollow reiatsu blasted through the area. The mask goes back to his ears, goes over top of them and under them. The mask stops at the base of his roots, but the top of the mask is also covered by Armond’s bangs. There is no mouth of the mask, and the eyes are sharp and narrow like a cats, and dark blue lines below them, similar to the eye markings on the Panthera genus of cats (think Grimmjow and Ikkaku)

His breathing became dual-voiced, and behind the mask he smiled. "Kinetic barrier." Physically there was no change. He stood there as the roses shot the seeds at him. The seeds hit him and only about 10 stuck to him. As they did, a darker shade of sky blue could be seen there they stuck. He smiled. He also stood there and took the wave of petals that came at him. He was thrown back into the building, but that only excited him more. He let out a soft laugh. As the dust from the crash cleared Armond stood tall and walked slowly forward. He began to beat at his chest as hard as he could. He grunted with each blow, but laughed all the same. Has he gone mad?
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A needed reunion...   A needed reunion... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:22 am

Gemini, watched a little freaked out, that Armond's personality just changed when that mask appeared on his face. It was the mask of a hollow. The reaitsu similiar to a hollow's also appeared on he put on that mask. Still he watched as twenty of the seeds dropped when the touched him. Ten. At least that gave him something to work with. There was something wierd with him. Gemini hadn't meet anyone who would laugh after taking a wave of petals at him. It made him kind of mad, that Armond would just laugh the attack off. And the beating of the chest. That was annoying. Gemini decided, that maybe it was time to use that. A bit early yes, but it was probably neccessary, if he wanted to get out of this fight, with as little injuries as possible.

Reaching up to the top of the bone scythe, Gemini breaks off the last bone, and eats it with two bites, and swallows. "Damn that stuff sure is dry." Shaking his head, Gemini's hair colour changes to black, a black pair of wings, sprout from the right side of his back. He sword also disappeared leaving only the scythe. His personality had changed. Why. Caused he had just used the summoning tech, and the one who was in control now was Myoujou. "Time to deal some pain." Gemini/Myoujou changes the scythe to a bone whip, and walks towards Armond, swinging the whip with just a flick of his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

PostSubject: Re: A needed reunion...   A needed reunion... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:31 am

Armond continued to hurt himself, he laughed all the while. He didn't care that he was pissing off Gemini. Armond kept a cool head. The second you fight with your emotions you have already lost. He looked at Gemini, slowly stopping his self mutilation, and tilted his head. He seemed different. In all honesty, he didn't really care if he changed or not. He was just happy it was attacking. "More, MORE!" He roared as he stood there laughing. He allowed the whip to come out and slice him. In fact, he grabbed it and began to slice at his body with it. The Barrier glowed it's dark sky blue and protected his skin from actual injury. He kept at it though, hurting himself over and over. Armond's body shook and he laughed constantly. That's all he truly did. Hurt himself, laugh, and hurt himself some more.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A needed reunion...   A needed reunion... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:40 am

What most people didn't know, was that when Gemini was being possesed by Myoujou, his emotions didn't actually hinder is fighting ability. Why? Cause Myoujou had ridden himself of all emotions. "Don't worry I'll give you more" Pulling on the whip, Gemini/Myoujou draws Armond within arms reach and sends a punch directily to his right shoulder. If the punch landed it would send a vibration through the shoulder, just from the power that was behind the punch. By this time, the seeds had grown and bloomed into full black roses, sticking out of Armond's body. While the punch was being thrown, Gemini/Myoujou, flicked his wrist, hard enough, that the whip fled from Armond's grip, and was laying beside Gemini's body again.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

PostSubject: Re: A needed reunion...   A needed reunion... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:48 am

Armond went with the tug. He needed to be close to Gemini. He WANTED to be close to Gemini. The punch was all that was needed. The barrier took the force away from the blow, so Armond felt nothing. His hand came up and gripped the male's wrist, and he allowed for the whip to be taken. The seeds had grown indeed, but it didn't matter. Armond smiled. His augmented strength gave him a death grip on Gemini. His reiatsu flared to his true powers, much higher than a captain's level. "Karma is a bitch...Kinetic Barrier..." His body glowed a bright sky blue, faded, then shot back out in a fifteen foot radius. All the force of every attack he had gained over the fight with his mask on shot out in one single large burst. The seeds also shot off of Armond, since they had rested on the barrier, not his skin. They were rooted in, so it left a mark when they were forcibly ripped out, but the mask allowed him to somewhat block out the pain. He would certainly feel it when he took the mask off though.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A needed reunion...   A needed reunion... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:58 am

Myoujou winched Gemini's eyes. "Shit. Gemini is going to hurt in the morning. Sorry bud." Myoujou pushed out some reaitsu himself, trying to lessen the blow, knowing that Gemini's diamond hard skin, wouldn't be enough to block this attack. The blow hit Gemini, not at full force, but at about half, which was still enough to knock Gemini out of Armond's grip, and back at least five feet, including a scid of a foot. The attack had also knocked out the possesion technique, bringing Gemini back to his own body. Gemini was looking up, when he reentered his body, and when he looked to both sides, saw that he still had his bankai out, but just barely. What had happened during the time Myoujou had taken over. Had he gotten cocky?

What ever happened it didn't go how it should have. Trying to get up, Gemini feels a rush of pain over his body from Armond's Kinetic barrier, and a slight headache from the possesion. Trying to stand straight, Gemini sees that Armond, still has a hollow's mask on. Painfuly sticking his hand in his robe, Gemini fishes out the metal box, and puts a cig in his mouth, and lights it with kido number 4, before his bankai slips into the true form shikai. "Shit. What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

PostSubject: Re: A needed reunion...   A needed reunion... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:10 am

Armond dismissed the mask and winced as he looked at the wounds. "Damnit...if that leaves a mark, we'll have problems..." Armond looked around and dropped his reiatsu to incredibly low levels. He then flared his reiatsu full force again to kick up sand and dust. Under the cloud he returned his blade to it's sealed form. When the dust cleared, he walked over to Gemini, his robe was a bit tattered but it didn't matter. He tilted his head. "A bit rough around the edges, but...not bad." He looked up at Enrya and walked over to wrap Methias in a tight hug. He let go and smiled. He then looked at his sister. "Another good choice, Sister." He smiled and stretched. "Darling, do you have a Kido Corps captain yet? I'd like to talk to him if I could. And before I leave I will need a representative. Preferably you or another captain. Gemini doesn't strike me as the diplomatic type..." He shrugged. It was just something that he noticed, and was just his own opinion.

Last edited by Armond on Sat May 15, 2010 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A needed reunion...   A needed reunion... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:25 am

"Thats cause I'm used to street fighting. If we had used our fights, the fight might have been different." Gemini stretches, and walks over to where Enrya, Armond and Methias, trying to not show any facial expressions that would let off the pain he was feeling. Cancelling his shikai, Gemini slips his katana back into its sheath, as he stands not far ahead of Enrya, while facing Armond and Methias. "Thats cause I'm not. How I grew up, most people didn't listen with words." It was true, growing up in the slums he learned to fight with his fists, when words wouldn't work. And that was most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: A needed reunion...   A needed reunion... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Blood Solstice smirked at the spar as she watched on. She was indeed enjoying the show. But she was starting to lose interest a bit when it took a while for one of them to have blood dealt. When the first drops of blood were on the floor, she smirked. “Hehe. Yes. Very good.” She spoke mainly to herself as she licked her lips a bit. She enjoyed the rest of the spar until it ended. With her blood lust satisfied as well as being able to watch a spar finally, Blood Solstice went back to being dormant. Enrya was back in control by the time Armond moved to Captain Gemini and spoke to him about his skills.

She smiled as she looked at Captain Gemini as well as her twin brother Armond. She was very pleased to see that her brother was happy with her choice in choosing Captain Gemini to be the Captain of the 3rd Division. “Thank you, Armond. Blood Solstice was very pleased with this spar.” She said as she smiled more and stood up. She blinked then nodded as she heard Armond’s question. “Of course I do. I did need someone to carry on my legacy as a Captain of the Kido Corps. His name is Captain Tsuna. I’ll go ahead and call him in while you rest and just enjoy the cool air down here." She smiled then chuckled as she nodded. “Of course. I will be there myself and Captain Gemini is not that type of man.” She said as she looked over to Captain Gemini. She moved over to Captain Gemini and patted him on the shoulder some. “Good job Captain Gemini. You made me proud. You may go if you wish or you can stay here. The choice is up to you.” She told him.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Stats

PostSubject: Re: A needed reunion...   A needed reunion... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:04 pm

Gemini bows "Thank you for the praise Enrya" He straigthens "Ow. I think I'll go rest up in my room. I should feel less pain by the time I wake up. But now I need a smoke." Turning to leave, Gemini pops a smoke in his mouth and just leaves it there, lightning it when he leaves the Great Sphinx. "What a spar. Maybe next time, Armond will show me more of his techs. Countering the ones he showed me, might not be that hard." Gemini pulls out his glove, slides ito onto his right hand, sealing his dark reaitsu, then pulling his arm back, and poping many of his joints. "But for now its time to sleep, and have a chat with someone."
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

PostSubject: Re: A needed reunion...   A needed reunion... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:17 pm

Armond answered his phone as soon as it rang. "Yes...What?!...The hell do we have shields for if they don't fucking work. Hide the house. I will be there shortly. I am bringing my Sister with me." He hung up and sighed. "Enrya dear. I must go now. Please come with me as soon as you have tied things up here. Methias, we're leaving." He mumbled something about idiots as he turned and walked away. He vanished in a shunpo after a few steps.

:: EXIT ::
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: A needed reunion...   A needed reunion... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Enrya smiled and nodded to Gemini as she watched him go. She was happy to see that Gemini was strong enough to do what he did to Armond. She then trned her head some as she heard the noise of a cell phone ringing. It was Armond's cell. She watched him as he answered it. She rose a brow at what he said to the cell phone. Obviously it was bad news. She nods to him as she spoke. "Of course Armond." She said as she watched him turn and walk away. She couldn't help but smile and chuckle a bit as he mumbled something about idiots. He was still the same Armond from back when they were mere children. She looked to the 2nd Division members and told them their orders. She then followed along behind Armond.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Methias

Methias

PostSubject: Re: A needed reunion...   A needed reunion... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:17 pm

Methias felt himself being embraced by what he could only assume to be Armond, and within that single moment he was awoken from his slumber. Yawning while Armond hugged him, he didn't look as if he really cared about the situation. Apparently, this was quite the common occurance. It wasn't long before his closest friend mentioned about how it was time for them to depart, but Methias... He wasn't too quick shortly after a nap, to say the least. Watching as both the Silverblood siblings disappeared in a flash of Shunpo, Methias got to his feet, and looked around the desert once more.

"Well...That was entertaining. Although apparently the current Captains of the Gotei 13 still can't keep up with us... They're not bad though." Methias muttered. As a former Captain turned Vizard, however, it was only natural that he would judge Captains harshly, although Gemini seemed to have intrigued the young man. Pulling himself to his feet once more, he tilted his neck to one side, stretching his muscles, before jumping on the spot for a while.

"Better wake myself up before heading to Armond..." He continued to say, before thrusting a hand out, towards a distant nothingness. The sand around him, however, burst into the air. Even a single blow from Methias showed its potency due to the sand around him. Letting himself get warmed up, he let out a slight laughter, almost as if he was really enjoying himself for a few moments. Once he had finished, he pushed out a hand, opening a Garganta before all onlookers. Apparently, Methias prefered the use of his Hollow abilities more-so than the technique of Shunpo, and because of that, he was gone just moments later.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A needed reunion...   A needed reunion... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A needed reunion...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2