Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrancar Requirements

Go down 
+2
Arachne De Castile
Sin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats
race: Arrancar

Arrancar Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Arrancar Requirements   Arrancar Requirements I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:00 am

1. notify myself, by pm, of the position you want as an arrancar.

2. Place some kind of interaction of myself in your History. (-note- if we have some kind of battle in your history do not include things such as leaving scars or me making some kind of remark of how great you are or something like that without my permission, such things are out of my character)

3. I will send you topic that you must provide an RP sample based on said topic as well as a word count you must reach while doing so. send your RP sample back to me in the same message i sent you.

4. If I find your RP sample good enough, I will send you a list of questions anywhere from 2 to 10 questions long depending on the position you want for you to answer. Send me your reply to these as soon as possible

5. If I find your answers acceptable I will give you your desired rank, If not then I will assign you a rank I think you are worthy for. All my decisions are final and will not be changed.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachss.darkbb.com
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Requirements   Arrancar Requirements I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:42 pm

ok since we are having a rush of Espada I'm adding a new rule , YOU MUST post here first, then i will contact YOU. You will then have 48 hours to complete each step listed above. and for all those in the " waiting to be approved" stage, please post here as well. please include the position your after as well.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachss.darkbb.com
Arachne De Castile

Arachne De Castile

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Requirements   Arrancar Requirements I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:52 pm

I would like the 6th Espada position plz~
Back to top Go down
Layle

Layle

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Requirements   Arrancar Requirements I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:32 am

I would like to go for any Espada Number, but I would prefer La Tercera, if possible.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Requirements   Arrancar Requirements I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Kitaro

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Requirements   Arrancar Requirements I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:24 pm

I am requesting Espada position number 7.
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Requirements   Arrancar Requirements I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:37 am

Layle wrote:
I would like to go for any Espada Number, but I would prefer La Tercera, if possible.

Even though this is a late response, tercera isn't avaliable, i am La Tercera...Cuarta is avaliable though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Requirements   Arrancar Requirements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrancar Requirements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: General :: Ranks-
Jump to: