Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Break from work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gemini

Location : In a place where its hard to tell fantasy from reality

Stats
race: Shinigami

A Break from work Empty
PostSubject: A Break from work   A Break from work I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:17 am

Gemini yawned as he walked through the desert not far from his office. The sun was starting to set, so its wasn't as hot as it could be, which was great cause he was getting tired of the blisting heat that would come with the morning sun. Taking out a cigerette, he slowly lights it, and takes a shallow breath, before exhaling a cloud of smoke. Holding the cigerette between his lips, Gemini sat down underneath a palm tree that was growing nearby, and examined the glove on his right arm. and started to remember the day he was given it. You must always wear this glove Gemini, for you hold a dark power, that when not surpressed in your right arm, could not only kill you but harm the people around you. It had been over a hundred years ago since he had been given the glove. Now he was able to keep a hold on the power himself, and keep it to his right arm, but he continued to wear the glove, for he found it hard to throw away, it was a piece of his past that he didn't want to give up, and it was the only token he had of his master, that proved to him, that he helped him master something that he once feared.
Back to top Go down
Kami

A Break from work Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break from work   A Break from work I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:28 am

Under the shade of a different palm tree, Kami sits with her back to Gemini, watching the sun slowly meet with the horizon. It'd been almost four days but she still coudln't wrap her mind around the current events that'd happened to her. New third seat of the twelfth division... it still sounded like some dream to her. Kasen rested on her shoulder and she laid a lazy hand on it's sheath. he eyes wander back to the horizon, watching as the day begins to end, and brings the night after it.
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Location : In a place where its hard to tell fantasy from reality

Stats
race: Shinigami

A Break from work Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break from work   A Break from work I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:13 pm

Taking his eyes off of the glove, Gemini turns his attention back to the darkening sky. It had been a long day for him, with all the paperwork he had to catch up on. He still had a fair amount of work left, but he would attend to that tomorrow. Drawing his sword with his right hand, Gemini starts to polish his sword with his haori, and watch as it softly shines with the fading sun light. "Now thats a master piece."
Back to top Go down
Kami

A Break from work Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break from work   A Break from work I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:00 pm

Kami sighs and shifts Kasen so she can draw it from its sheath. she turns the blade so that she can see her dark blue eyes in its reflective surface. After a moment she looks back up and sheaths Kasen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Break from work Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Break from work   A Break from work I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Break from work
Page 1 of 1