Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New position

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kami

New position Empty
PostSubject: New position   New position I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:56 pm

A hell butterfly floats down the hallway towards the captains office. Behind it the sounds of running footsteps can beheard. Kami runs aorund the corner and almost slides into the wall before urnning after it. For such small creautres these things were really fast.
"HEY!!...Slow down!!...Wait for...me!!!"
Kami stuttered between breathes. She'd been running to try and catch up with it for a long time now and she was getting worn out. But her mind was on something ekse other then the butterfly. Why would she be summoned to the 12th division on such a short notice? Did she do something? No, how could she? She had a very slight gimp in her step but it's barely noticable. Finally the hell butterfly come to a hovering stop and she manages to catch up to it by the door. Bending over, she puts her hands on her knees and tries to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
Henji Hiorako

Henji Hiorako

New position Empty
PostSubject: Re: New position   New position I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:07 pm

The soft thud of footsteps on the floor was signifying the approach of someone. The thud was loud and rather rythmic. His steps increased only slightly as he made his way to his captain's office. He was late, really late. He worried not as all would be explained, or mostly all, when he arrived at the door. He did so with a thunderous rip. He appeared next to Kami, a small girl, as he stood there. There was nothing on him that signified that he was a captain but just another twelfth division shinigami. He spoke softly as he stood next to her facing the door.

"So, what brings you to the captain's office? I assume your waiting as it's locked. I'm waiting too if it's any consolation. Perhaps we could discuss things as we wait?"

He offered a small smile as he turned to her. His smile was soft and kind, his facial expressions generous and soft, and he offered a kind word or two.
Back to top Go down
Kami

New position Empty
PostSubject: Re: New position   New position I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:10 pm

Kami jumps a bit as Henji appears out of now where in front of her. Relaxing she places a hand on her head to smooth out her wind blown hair. Looking at him with her dark blue eyes she scuntinizes him. After he speaks she leans on the wall by the door and lifts her head up to the celling.
'I'm not sure why I am here yet. I was just summoned her and I have no idea why."
She looks over as he smiles at her. Returning his smile with her usual soft, innocent smile she turns back to the celling, still wondering why she was here.
Back to top Go down
Henji Hiorako

Henji Hiorako

New position Empty
PostSubject: Re: New position   New position I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:23 pm

"I am supposed to be here too. I have some clue but not enough to bother telling. So, what is it you think of the twelfth division? I mean it's not much being in a pyramid but, it's a hefty idea I think. Perhaps with all the other ideas it's like the usual ones. And what of your current position? What do you think of that as well?"

He asked his smile soft and kind. He looked at her and saw a kind girl, but looks could be deceiving and for him to act now would be irrational. He had the best idea to talk with her now and wait for the right answers before she knew him for real.
Back to top Go down
Kami

New position Empty
PostSubject: Re: New position   New position I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:26 pm

"I read about the 12th divison, seems like my kinda place. I'm actually very smart, so I think I could fit in around here pretty well actually. But I joined the 5th divison and I wasn't liking it very much. I didn't have a rank just a simple shinigami."
She twists a strand of her light blonde hair around her index finger, making curl and twist around it.
Back to top Go down
Henji Hiorako

Henji Hiorako

New position Empty
PostSubject: Re: New position   New position I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:31 pm

His eyes examined her facial expressions as she answered. His eyes seemed kind still and displayed no hint of deceaving, of course he never once did. He spoke softly as usual and began to poke at the door some.

"Well if you think that, then why did you go into the fifth? And another good question is, what use would you be here anyway? You most likely are smart but, all of twelfth division is smart, so that doesn't help much. Perhaps there is a skill you could do that none or few of the other twelfth can do?"
Back to top Go down
Kami

New position Empty
PostSubject: Re: New position   New position I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:35 pm

"I'm not sure why I went out for the fifth, I guess I wanted some action but it's dead around here. And for your information I'm not just smart, I have a lot of qualities that could be useful for the twelvth divison. I'm loyal, and I'm willing to do anything for any of my allies. As for a gift tha not many other can do, i'm not sure of any quiet yet."
Back to top Go down
Henji Hiorako

Henji Hiorako

New position Empty
PostSubject: Re: New position   New position I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:42 pm

A soft smile came over his face as he spoke.

"That's all i needed to know."

With that he opened the door and walked around the desk. sitting in his chair he sighed softly as he starting filling out paper work. his eyes never leaving his work but rather he spoke instead.

"You will be promoted to third seat and transferred to twelfth starting immediately. That means grab your stuff you have new quarters. Now, as soon as your done moving I want you to prep the reaitsu chamber. Have Daven show you where it is, you can find him down the hall on the right."

Henji smiled and offered a bit of a chuckle as he thought of what was to come next. Letting out a small sigh at the paper work he slammed a few 'approved' stickers on them and stood up, his haori on his back now, he walked to the door and out it to the left he went, stopping and then speaking softly.

"On the other hand i will show you instead, when you are finished transferring your things meet me in the main lab, you can't miss it."

With that his feet lifted off slightly and dust erupted from them as he disappeared.

{{Exit}}
Back to top Go down
Kami

New position Empty
PostSubject: Re: New position   New position I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:46 pm

She blinks after he leaves and leans against the wall. Standing there she thinks for a long time.
[i]'From a low rank Shinigami to thrid seat of the Twelfth divison? This day just keeps getting odder and odder by the moment. Well, I'd better go get my stuff."
Leaning forward to get away from the wall she walks back down the hallway. Towards her old quarters to move into her new quarters, and new position.
{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New position Empty
PostSubject: Re: New position   New position I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New position
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: World of the Living :: Egypt :: Pyramid of Khufu :: 12th Division :: The Shinigami Research Institute-
Jump to: