Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kashin Naki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinji Asakura

Kashin Naki Empty
PostSubject: Kashin Naki   Kashin Naki I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:47 pm

Name: Kashin naki (Flower god weeps)

Visual Age: 250
Looks:Kashin naki spirit takes the form of a tall, purple-haired woman with a red ribbon around her neck . Her eye color is turquoise. She wears an indigo cape and a long, dark dress with a significantly low-cut neckline. Her clothing resembles that of an oiran, a high-class Japanese courtesan.

Habits: drinking and fighting

Personality:She is loud and loves to fight.She is the opposite of Shinji,she can also be very rash and is very fast to attack.She is also very protective of Shinji even though she likes to argue with him.

Inner World: Her inner world is a place that rains everyday.It has a forest and a mountain in it

Connection to Master:She is Shinji fighting side.

Similarities: Both love sake

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Sealed~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Type: Katana

Subtype: No

Camo: No

Looks:Kashin Naki 68in_special_sm
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Shikai~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Release Phrase: Shatter

Looks:Kashin Naki Shikai-sword

Family: Illusion/fire

Special Ability:Controll fire to the deggree of him being able to make fire from his zanpactou

Techs: I can call forth a triangle sheild to block most attack-Shinji makes a triangle shape of fire and is able to block most attack sent in his way.Shinji is able to do this skill in about ten seconds top.This is one of Shinji most proud technique because it have saved his life many times before in the past.last 2 post and cant be used for another 4

I can send a wave of fire at my oppeant-Shinji zanpactou has a red cloak around it and with a swing he is able to send it in any direction he wants.He can send this attack in about a minut.Shinji blade is left blazing hot and the color of the blad is left red because of so hot the attack is and it will stay that way for 2 mins. Can be used every post

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Bankai~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Release Phrase: (optional)

Looks: Kashin Naki Gin-Ichimaru-Shinso-Zanpakuto-Bleach-Sword-Replica-TotalActionAnime

Family:illusion/fire

Special Ability:Controll fire to the deggree of him being able to make fire from his zanpactou

Tech : I can charge up a fire attack in the tip of my blade and then relese it at the enemy-Shinji points his zanpactou in the direction he wants to shoot the fire ball.This attack is some what like a hollow bala.The attack is only differnt from a bala is because for one its not coming from the user hand and second im only fiering one blast.can be used every post

I can mess with my oppents 5 sense-has the ability to place anyone who sees it under a state of "Perfect Hypnosis" after which Shinji can make them see, hear, and feel whatever he wants.Shinji can activate this ability in a blink of an eye.Shinji hates this tec but he will not heitate to use it if his life is one the line.The only way to get out of this tech is to hit Shinji.This last 4 post and cant be used for another 5

Last edited by Shinji Asakura on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats
race: Shinigami

Kashin Naki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashin Naki   Kashin Naki I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:55 pm

okay, it looks pretty good so far man, just there is one thing I'd like you to do. Could you explain how he can control fire, and to what degree can he control fire. Other than that it looks pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachss.darkbb.com
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats
race: Shinigami

Kashin Naki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashin Naki   Kashin Naki I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Alright Approved unless stated otherwise. Also Bankai can't be used yet unless you are a Captain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachss.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Kashin Naki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashin Naki   Kashin Naki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kashin Naki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: Creation Center :: Weapon Creation :: Zanpakuto-
Jump to: