Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enyra's request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
reyne

reyne

Stats
race: Shinigami

Enyra's request  Empty
PostSubject: Enyra's request    Enyra's request  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Reyne was impressed by this huge castle, she could she why her brother may have been here for a period of time. The question was he still here? And then she also had to deal with what Enyra had sent her here to do. As she walked through the halls and towards Willam's room where she had been sent by a guard, she could see that this was diffidently at one time a kings castle and a grand one at that. As she walked into the throne room. She notice the wide windows and stood there waiting for Willam to return.
"Brother where are you?.....Reyne mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

Enyra's request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enyra's request    Enyra's request  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:56 pm

William soon arrived back to his throne room. He was right a shinigami was waiting for him. William rubbed his face with both hands before walking towards the woman, who he could feel was a Vice-Captain. He could also guess which division due to the way she was dressed. Another 2nd division member. William hoped Enrya didn't send this one to try and kill him. He was stronger than he last was. Even Sin saw him as a equal now, or from what rumors were heard around the world. William guessed thats one of the reasons why Prussia still stood. He guessed Sin had a lot of respect for those who could stand more than a few weeks against him, and there were only three in the world counting William. The other two were Armond, and Enrya. For all William knew Armond could now be just a little bit behind Sin, but he knew for sure he was ahead of him. William knew Armond was stronger, there wasn't a question in his mind about it.

As William began to walk towards the woman he began to take off his hoody he had been wearing. He really wasn't sure why he was wearing it since it was so hot outside. William just shrugged it off and made his way towards the woman. She was cute, he had to give her that, though her looks wouldn't do much on him since his eyes were now meant only for Arachne. Even though she was an Espada she was willing to love him. He was happy. The guitar that she had cleaned to him was beside his throne where it would remain, due to him only playing it while sitting on the throne.

William soon came up behind the woman. "Hellow there, miss Vice-Captain of 2nd division." William said with a friendly tone. He had just guessed her rank, and her division but he knew he had to be close from what he felt and saw. If he was wrong he'd just shrug it off. He would also know if she was hidding the truth from him. It was one of William's skills. He was able to see through peoples lies. Well for the most part he could.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachss.darkbb.com
reyne

reyne

Stats

Enyra's request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enyra's request    Enyra's request  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Reyne sensed Willam enter the room, she continued to look out the window till the man addressed her. Her loose over shirt, that covered her decently curved breasts and made the curves of her body more noticeable, moved slightly as she rocked on her toes. Then moving her short hair behind her ear, then turned around, she blushed slightly at the shirtless man in-front of her. He was quiet attractive and if she wasn't technically already taken she would flirt with him, She could fully see why Enyra had fallen for him. She turned around when he addressed her and smiled. "Hello Willam, nice to meet you. yes you guessed right, however the name is Reyne or Ms.Edo." She then looked him in the eyes, her bright hazel eyes glowing. ~~Hmmm....Will he notice that I'm Chevalier twin sister...~~
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

Enyra's request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enyra's request    Enyra's request  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:42 pm

William listened to Reyne speak, as she greeted him, and introduced herself to him. William watched her as she finished addressing him. William looked at her for a bit. She looked so fimiliar to him. William turned his head and looked down at the massive doors. As he did he wondered where Chevalier was. He had still not returned to Prussia, and it was rather annoying to him. Then Kyle snaped his fingers. "Your Chevalier's sister?" William pointed out. He was quite happy to find out who she was related to. Sadly though her brother was not around to greet his sister, who he has most likely have not seen in over a few thousand years if not more.

"Sorry, anyways what is it that Enrya has sent you to tell, order, or warn me about?" William asked as he rested his head onto his hand.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

Enyra's request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enyra's request    Enyra's request  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:41 am

Reyne smiled then spoke with her whimsical voice "Yes I am his twin sister actually, if you happen to know where he is or get a hold of him ,please send word or him to me, if at all possible." She then took a breath and then walked over to the front of Willam's desk, she turned to look at him while leaning on his desk. Before she spoke she crossed her legs and looked at him with a grin. "As to why Enyra sent me here is simple, 1. find information on my brother and 2. see what you are up to and make sure it is nothing to worry about, at least for the moment anyways" Reyne then shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

Enyra's request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enyra's request    Enyra's request  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:51 am

William still had his smile across his face as she spoke, and asked for Chevalier's location. William then sighed as she said why she had come. "Well as for Chevalier I haven't seen him in quite some time now... which does bother me, and as for what Enrya sent you here for there is nothing she needs to worry about other than the fact I think Prussia, and me will be dead in the near future..." William told Reyne. He ment what he said he could feel something was coming. Something that he feared. He had started planning for all his civilians to head towards Italy while he was to stay. The army and officers where going to have to guard the civilians while William held the attackers off. "Sorry to say but this is just something I feel... I've already planned for the Rogues to run to Italy with the army, while I stay here and hold who ever is the attacker." William finished. "I'd like it if you also asked Enrya for support in this matter to help the rogues and the civilians to get away." William asked.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

Enyra's request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enyra's request    Enyra's request  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:16 am

Reyne sighed and blew and strand of hair out of her face then looked out the window. She then thought for a few moments, ~~Hmmm....That is strange feeling to have, however I guess the least I can do id deliver the message and let Enyra choose what to do.~~ with that Reyne scrolled her eyes back over to William and stood up from his desk. "Well I can promise to relay you plea of assistance...." She then walked towards him with a straight face, but spoke with a voice that did not fit her cute aura. "However, considering what you did to Enyra's heart I cannot promise she'll do much to help......" then with a calm and kind smile she continued.Anyways, I should get going so i can do what I said, oh and if you could tell my brother that I've come and where to find me, that would be great. " Reyne then moved towards the door, but waited long enough for his reply, then left.

(EXIT)

Last edited by reyne on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

Enyra's request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enyra's request    Enyra's request  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:32 pm

William smiled and then stood from his throne. "Don't worry I'll let him know you were here, and I'll also tell him where to find you in the future." William said as he began to walk towards one of the massive windows over looking Prussia. Once he was at the window William began to think he wanted to know what he was to do now. He didn't know why he had such feelings as if Prussia was going to come under attack, but he knew it wasn't smart to ignore such feelings. He never knew if this feeling could be right.

EXIT----> Staying in throne room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enyra's request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enyra's request    Enyra's request  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enyra's request
Page 1 of 1