Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Lieutenant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuo

Shizuo

The New Lieutenant Empty
PostSubject: The New Lieutenant   The New Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:38 pm

"What should I do?"

The sentence escaped Shizuo Takahashi's lips, it was quite, as it was only directed at himself. Shizuo let his back fall onto the wall which he was stood in front of. He was currently inside the main compound of the 1st Division in the Great Sphinx. The division where he had just received the position of Lieutenant. Which was a big deal to him. He left one hand rest upon the hilt of his zanpakuto, while other lightly pinched the bridge of his nose. He eyes were closed, he was deep in though. He remained like this for a while, emitting a slight humming while doing so. Then out of nowhere he resolve seemed to fail, he hung his head down, making his untidy red hair flop down in front of his face.

"I don't know what kind of Lieutenant to be." He moaned "Should I be strict? laid back.? approachable? feared?"

The simple dilemma came down to the fact that Shizuo wanted to do the best he could of this position, and he wasn't sure if he should be himself or not. He sighed and pulled his head back up and pushed his bright red hair out of his face. Being the Lieutenant of the first division meant that he'd have to work with the other Lieutenants of the other divisions as well.

"I'd better go introduce myself to the other Lieutenants sometime."
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats
race: Shinigami

The New Lieutenant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Lieutenant   The New Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:43 pm

Kueshi, the captain of the second squad, found himself wondering around the great sphinx looking for something to do. He had sleek silver-white hair and wore a red leather jacket over top of his captain's robes. He walked at a somewhat whimsical pace as if waiting for something to just pop in front of him.

Kueshi heard a voice down the hallway coming from the direction of the first division. He raised his eyes and saw a new face. "Hello there, I heard that there maybe a new lieutenant transferring to the first division. Are you him?" Kueshi stared into the man's eyes trying to get a feel for his personality. "My lieutenant is away on a mission, but if you like when she gets back and settled in a little maybe she could help show you around? for the time being I will have to do unless the Captain Commander decides to drop in." Kueshi smiled at the new face. "My name is Kueshi by the way. Second division captain. We are next door to each other so to speak since we both operate out of the sphinx." Kueshi took a moment or two to measure up the new person in front of him. Height, weight, nature, and power could all be told with only a glance. The height and weight were obvious, the nature would be told by the conversation, and the power could be told through a combination of factors ranging from how well he hid what reiatsu he had to how polite he was towards his superiors.
Back to top Go down
Shizuo

Shizuo

The New Lieutenant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Lieutenant   The New Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Shizuo's head whipped around to someone who was addressing him, making his red hair follow through and fall onto his face, so he just blew it out of the way and gave a grin. The man explained himself, although it wasn't hard to figure out who he was. Captain's robes, silver white hair. Also the fact that he was in the Sphinx were all points that led to the identity of the 2nd division captain. He made a bow and replied

"Yes Captain Kueshi, I am the new Lieutenant, and thank you for the nice words of welcome."

He rose up out of his bow, his smile still present and genuine.

"I would like the meet your lieutenant, when possible, However I don't think you'll need to send her over, I'm sure I'll meet her sometime, as you said, the 1st and 2nd division are both stationed here . Although I'm still unfamiliar with the whole layout of the great sphinx, seeing as I moved here from a different division."

Shizuo scratched his head, obviously weighing up the options. It was during these moments of silent thought when Shizuo noticed just how much control the captain had of his reiatsu, how well his had it under control which followed onto to how much reiatsu the captain actually. It always amazed him, how strong the captains were, and he was determined to follow them, and eventually overtake them, but for now he still had to train. Being the lieutentant of the 1st division was good, but there were greater goals that Shizuo was after.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats
race: Shinigami

The New Lieutenant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Lieutenant   The New Lieutenant I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:06 pm

Kueshi smiled at the lieutenant. 'Eager. Determined. He will do his job well' he thought. "Now that we have made our introductions, sadly I must take my leave. Please do keep an eye on the Captain Commander will you? If you run into any trouble feel free to come knocking on my door." Kueshi turned around and began walking away, waving at the lieutenant.

Kueshi walked past the main entrance from the left side of the sphinx, the first division, back to the right side, the second division. He didn't particularly have anything specific he needed done at the moment, but time mingling could usually be best spent doing something different. Kueshi wondered how his own lieutenant was doing after their last 'confrontation.' He would have to be careful with his feelings to make sure that nobody ended up getting hurt.

[Exit Thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Lieutenant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Lieutenant   The New Lieutenant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Lieutenant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: World of the Living :: Egypt :: The Great Sphinx :: 1st Division-
Jump to: