Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reyne's trip to prussia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
reyne

reyne

Stats
race: Shinigami

Reyne's trip to prussia Empty
PostSubject: Reyne's trip to prussia   Reyne's trip to prussia I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Reyne sighed and walked up slowly to the gate, she was tired from her long journey. ~ "I fully hope someone nice is here, I don't think i could fully deal with a smartallic right now......need soft comfy bed....but that must left till I get inside the gate"~ She then pulled her semi short hair into a 2 ponytails, she had changed back ino her normal ninja comfy clothing (ie my avi). Reyne looked up at the decent size gate and looked to see if anyone was there, "Konbonwa, I've come to see Willam, is there anyone there to let me through this gate?" She said with immense politeness.

~"With any luck someone will reply soon or else I might just fall asleep standing here, and then Kueshi might kill me for being reckless....and there is the fact my brother might not even be here......but I am also here for Enyra and to collect information for her...So maybe it wont be a waste of time.?.....~
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Reyne's trip to prussia   Reyne's trip to prussia I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:00 pm

Tsuna had been napping at the top of the gate luckily he had grown friendly with the other guards rather quickly so none of them would report such a lazy attitude to William or worse Payne. The thought of Payne learning he wasn't guarding the gate properly sent shivers down his spine even in his sleep, she was a true guard dog she wouldn't hesitate to chew him out for his laziness for a second. He was woken up by one of the other guards telling him there was a person at the gate. He groaned grumpily he hated being woken up from a nap but someone was here and he had to let them in or send them away either way he didn't care but at least something was finally happening at the gates. He stood up yawning lightly as he arched his back hearing several cracks from it maybe he was getting stiff in his old age he thought with a light laugh following after his mental joke him old he was one of the youngest spiritual beings he knew.

Instead of replying from up top at the gate Tsuna felt a hands one approach would be more useful so he jumped from the top of the wall. He landed on the ground about ten or so feet away from the person who wanted in the walls of Prussia, he was smiling softly at what seemed to be a young woman most likely a shinigami from the sense of reiatsu she gave off. His dark brown hair fell in small waves it was nearly black but if one looked closely they could catch the tint of brown in the light. It was rather long for a male it went past his shoulders and hung just below his hips but stayed above his buttocks, it fell over his left eye like always hiding half his face from the rest of the world oddly enough it did not hinder his vision. His left eye was a light green color like the leaves on a tree in the spring time while his right eye was a dark blue almost purple color, when seen together it was quite hard to look this man in the eyes for they were quite entrancing to see. He wore a dark green Chinese imperial robe with gold lacing around the edges of the robe, his pants were mere cotton like substance colored black they were baggy and easy to move in for Tsuna. Upon his feet he wore nothing this was purely his choice Tsuna did not like shoes even in the coldest or roughest of terrains they messed up his balance and sometimes one couldn't afford to make a mistake. Upon his back was a tan almost gold sheathe polished to perfection or at least as close to perfection as one could get with ordinary means. The blade inside the sheathe was a tachi blade six inches longer then most katana's or swords but it was nothing compared to the size of a nodachi or naginata one could see that easily just by looking at it within the sheathe now.

He stood slowly from his fall from the wall and leaned againt the wall in a lazy fashion "and might I ask why you wish to speak to William miss?". He asked in a soft and melodic tone his voice was more fit for a singer one might think to themselves after hearing hjis voice, of course depending on her answer he would say no or yes to letting her within the walls of Prussia.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Reyne's trip to prussia   Reyne's trip to prussia I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:06 pm

Reyne pulled down her short mini-skirt and dusted it off from her long journey.She then flipped back her long dark brown hair from her bright gloden hazel eyes that were bright even in the light. Reyne then blinked for a few seconds...... ~~Why is Tsuna Captain of the kido corps here?.....intersting.~~ She then blushed slightly form his appearance, then she looked him straight in his beautiful eyes. "Tsuna? Is that you?......It's me Reyne.....It's been awhile since you lost saw me.....And as to my reason for being here.....I was sent to relay a message from Willam's love..." She Stepped a few steps closer to get a better look at the man from the gate, he was quiet cute and taller than her.....if she wasnt careful she was going to blush.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Reyne's trip to prussia   Reyne's trip to prussia I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:05 pm

Tsuna yawned as the young woman dusted off her skirt he really shouldn't have moved so much after just getting up it made his head spin a bit, to his surprise the young woman began to speak as if she knew him. She said her name was Reyne is that right he asked himself as he went over the names of people he knew in his head, it was obvious she was a shinigami now if she knew who he was. But he couldn't really remember what squad she was in or anything of the sort the only thing he did remember was the name it sounded familiar maybe he had met her several times in the new soul society. He shrugged these thoughts away as she stated her reason for being here at the gates of Prussia, something about William's love now who could that be he wondered to himself must be a captain at least no way for Reyne to be here for any other reason. He looked confused at this thought though he was almost certain there were no female captains at this time unless in the short time he had been gone they had gotten a new captain but he doubted that very much. Then a thought crossed his mind what if William and Enrya the captain commander had been together, they were both fairly powerful and around the same age weren't they it made sense to think that they may have been romantically involved. Ugh he thought to himself all these thoughts running through his head made it spin even more time to ask directly, "Oh hello Reyne it's nice to see you again even under these strange circumstances" he said in a soft melodic tone. He smiled at her a bit more "William's love eh? now who could that be Reyne?" he asked in a playful tone if she told him who it was he would let her through if she didn't well he would still let her through after all he had no reason to say no to letting her into Prussia.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Reyne's trip to prussia   Reyne's trip to prussia I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:08 pm

Reyne looked up into Tsuna eyes, with her bright eyes reflecting back into his.Then playing with her hair she spoke with a soft and whimsical tone. " So tell why are you here instead of Egypt? and as to who is his lover.....that's classified." At the end of her statement she put her index finger to her lips and tilted her head slightly. "But won't you please let me pass and either let me see him tonight or give me a place to rest for the evening?" Reyne added a soft begging tone to the last part of her question.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Reyne's trip to prussia   Reyne's trip to prussia I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:39 pm

Oh she had reversed things on Tsuna now he was the one being asked questions while she sat there and stared at him, although he didn't mind being stared at alot of people did it once they figured out how strange he was. He looked thoughtful for a second as he thought up an answer to her first question "oh Egypt? too hot for my tastes I am here on vacation you could say Reyne". He was avoiding giving Reyne the real answer with such a simple and carefree answer, he could almost laugh at the expression she was making at him like her looks would decide if she got through the gates. "I have no idea when William will see you but the gates you can pass through Reyne and rest in the city" he lifted his hand into the air and made a signal to make the guards on the wall open the gate.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Reyne's trip to prussia   Reyne's trip to prussia I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:38 pm

Reyne sighed for Tsuna had taken abit to long to reply, however she decided to ignore that for the moment. Keeping up her whimsical attitude she smiled and bowed to Tsuna, thanking him for letting her through the gates. "Any suggestions of where to stay for the night? or should i just go towards the castle? Reyne the giggled softly, for she really was a cheerful person most of the time. She then made her way towards the gate, waiting for it to her through. Looking over her shoulder she said to Tsuna. "Oh and Tsuna if you thought I was trying to seduce you or whatever to get through the gates you were mistaken. I thought you were cute and flirted was all, nothing more. But thank you for letting me in and being a gentlemen. She then smiled and walked through the gates.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Reyne's trip to prussia   Reyne's trip to prussia I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:47 pm

Tsuna shrugged at her questions after all he had only been in the land of Prussia for a short bit so he didn't have a real answer for Reyne which he was rather dismayed about after all this was his home now so he should know about it he told himself. He laughed as she walked through the gates speaking back to him she was rather funny he thought to himself, but she was cute in a way he thought as she walked through the gates they closed behind her as he had no need to go through the gates after all he was just going back to work. He sighed lightly he really did hate sitting at these gates nothing interesting ever happened at them, but it was his job now so he leaped into the air and landed upon the wall once more. He ywaned and laid bck on the edge of the wall like he had earlier and waved down to Reyne who was now within the walls of Prussia before closing his eyes and going back to his nap.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Reyne's trip to prussia   Reyne's trip to prussia I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:01 pm

Rey e yelled up to Tsuna once she was through the gates. "Hey Tsuna! if you wana eat lunch or something together while im here, come and find me!" Once she had done that she went off to find a room for the night. Then it would Willam's turn to answer questions.

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-fish

Tsuna-fish

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Reyne's trip to prussia   Reyne's trip to prussia I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:07 pm

Tsuna barely heard a word that Reyne had yelled up to him but he got the jist of it as he closed his eyes and laid his head back on the hard stone of the wall and let the blackness of sleep surround him.

[thread end]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reyne's trip to prussia   Reyne's trip to prussia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reyne's trip to prussia
Page 1 of 1