Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a way (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King

King

Stats
race: Superhuman

Looking for a way (open) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a way (open)   Looking for a way (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:05 am

He couldn't remember exactly how many days exactly he spent moving his way through all the wastelands, resting in numerous city ruins, most of them lost in the underground, entering them through what was left from few tall buildings ruins that came out from the ground in order to protect him of hollows as he was resting and searching for some plants and small animals like lizards and snakes to eat as his provisions didn't long that much. Even so he was determined to reach what looked like a mirage when observed it for the first time from far away, a really large and long wall resting far on the horizon.
Finally he thought as he was just some meters away from the wall and already inside its shadow, he was curious to know for how many years that had been there without anyone noticing it or telling about it, he knew its answer was obvious with all the those hollows lurking across all the wastelands, but why it was there and what it was protecting he kept thinking while walking along it, looking for a away to cross it and reach to the other side.
Back to top Go down
King

King

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way (open)   Looking for a way (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:57 pm

He ended reaching a really large closed gate but couldn't spot any single soul around there and he knew it would be really hard try to blow up his way through that gate, even so could feel a light presence near around there seeming to be coming from the otherside of the gate. Maybe if knock? no that would be way too stupid to do... but i don't wait to stay here waiting forever for something to happen too then what he thought seating in the floor and resting his backs against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats
race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way (open)   Looking for a way (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:58 am

William soon appeared infront of the man sitting infront of Prussia. He looked like a friendly man to him. It was a fresh new face as well which he always liked to see. William hoped this man was in a good mood just like him. He really didn't want to have an argument. He was still in a happy state due to Arachne. "Hey man, whats up?" William greeted as he extented his hand towards the red haird man sitting down. "Sorry forgot to introduce myself. My name is William Siegfried the leader of Prussia." William said with a smile. William could feel the power coming from this man. It was a good thing, he hoped this man would be able to join his ranks amoung the Rogue army, maybe even join the counsel. There were in need of officers and strong commanders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachss.darkbb.com
King

King

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way (open)   Looking for a way (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:53 am

He was really deep in his thinkings when he heard someone in fact talking to him and a shadow covered him, usually the only ones that talked with him were some proud and stupid hollows, that tried to capture and kill him, always without any success. As his eyes adjusted to the sunlight, coming straight toward him, slowly he started seeing better the person silhouette that was standing there extending his hand to him. "Just a little tired" he answered the man holding to his hand and standing, still leaning against the wall. "Prussia eh, i'm King nice to meet you William" he was surprised to end up meeting the leader of that place walking around like that, but tried to keep calm and act cool as usual.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way (open)   Looking for a way (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:29 am

William smiled, it looked like he was right. This man did act and look like a good guy. William shook his hand, and then released his grip. "No its a pleasure to meet you King." William replied in a friendly tone. "By the way, what brings you to Prussia? Just wandering around the wastelands? If you want I can offer you a place to stay within Prussia?" William said as he looked up at the Prussian walls. William gave a slight nod, and within seconds three rogue soldier's appeared standing behind the walls, ready to open the gate.
Back to top Go down
King

King

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way (open)   Looking for a way (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:03 am

"Yeah something like that, im always wandering around... and sure i'll accept that offer thanks Will, i can call you Will or can't i?" he said moving right next to William, turning around and looking up to the same direction before starting to hear a heavy noise coming from the large gate next to them "Whoa... that was really fast you know, but by the way tell me everybody there in Prussia are spirits just like you?" he let a small smile cover his face after asking it to him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way (open)   Looking for a way (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:48 pm

William smiled. "No half are spirits, a quarter Arrancar, and the rest are humans." William replied. A he did the gate quickly opened up, and there where four armed guards waiting for anything to try and attack the open gate. William then began to move into and through the massive gate, as he did he waved to King letting him know to follow. Once King would be in William would point to the Rogue castle. The massive well kept building within Prussia. William looked around. The citizens of Prussia were all walking about all over. Most heading towards the market district, and another going towards their work sites. The massive metropolis was spralling with life, as if it were a city a year before Sin destroyed everything. The place was cleaner and better kept. There was no crime, or any form of violence other than the arguments over the many sports which were offered within Prussia.

William was thinking of braking each area up into different cities, and apoint a mayor for each. Though he had dismissed that and went with just apointing one person to manage the massive nation. Of course William would help, but he had a hard time keeping things in order, and needed help since Chevalier had not yet returned from the wastelands. William just shook his head and waited for King to come up.
Back to top Go down
King

King

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way (open)   Looking for a way (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:55 am

King followed behind William while stopping for some moments and watching everything around them as they walked by the street, it was impossible for anyone outside there to imagine that a place like that could actually exist beyond those walls. It doesn't resemble anything of the wastelands... its like that never managed to reach here, no hollow attacks, no fear... but a place crowed with people that bore some kind of power can be more frightening than some hollows "So... where are we going?" he asked just as he reached to William.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way (open)   Looking for a way (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:29 pm

William smiled. "We're going to Siegfried castle the becon of Prussia. The last human built castle in the world of the living." William replied as he began walking towards the castle. As he did he still looked around. There were a lot of people who bowed, saluted, and waved to him. It gave William a good feeling, to know that his people cared for him. He thought he was hated. Amazingly enough he was wrong. He was loved by Payne, his people, and most of all Arachne the one he fell for. She was away however, most likely back in the orginal SS that he had once called home, but no matter, he had no time to worry about such things. He only had to worry about Prussia, and protecting Arachne.
Back to top Go down
King

King

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way (open)   Looking for a way (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:41 am

I think i could get used to live like that too if didn't have to worry about hollows hunting me down through the desert like them... He was amazed as the people there respected William, he seemed to be pretty young and even so controlled and kept everything round there safe, but he knew that even looking that young William probably was several times older than him "Castle? What cas..." he was about to ask him when finally noticing the huge castle in front of them that they slowly approached.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way (open)   Looking for a way (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:43 pm

William smiled as King had noticed the castle. It was a massive building, it was now the largest in the world seeing how all others had been destroyed. Although it is only a few feet larger than the two primaids in Egypt. The castle was also in perfect condition. It had no scarring anymore due to all the repairs made to it while they were creating Prussia. Now this becon of the world was perfectly hidden from unwanted eyes. The only ones William knew who knew about this place were three Espada, four Shinigami, and two Vizards. If this nation was known throught the whole world it might even be considered to be larger than Italy. It was weird how Sin allowed both Nations to grow. The part that everyone in Prussia thought was that Sin sent people to Prussia. William did worry about this but he did his best to cover all fears of what he might be planning. He was hidding something as a just in case kind of thing within the castle only the officers of Prussia were allowed to know.

William then felt a bit of a slight breeze of spiritual pressure. William knew it belonged to a Shinigami who still resided within the ranks of the Soul Society. William knew this Shinigami was waiting to speak to him, and William knew it wasn't nice to make someone wait. William then waved over one of his best Rogues who appeared from almost out of nowhere. This Rogue was once one of Armond Silverblood's best seated officers within second division. He was also one of William's trusted friends. "Godfred I need you to show King to his new room. The room shall tell him his rank within Prussia if he wishes to stay." William ordered Godfred. Godfred bowed and walked over beside King. "King I have to leave you here with Godfred, he'll take you to the castle and your room, if you have any questions please feel free to ask him. Theres someone waiting in my office." William told King as he bowed slightly.

William then straightened himself back up, and began to walk towards the castle. Then within seconds he disappeared using Shunpo.

Exit
Back to top Go down
King

King

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way (open)   Looking for a way (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:49 am

"So Godfred... maybe before showing me a room could you show me a place to eat?" he asked Godfred making him stop, standing there without saying a word for several seconds when he finally replied "We can go and stop by one of the communal dining rooms of the castle after reaching it. Now please follow me" with that Godfred started to walk toward the castle open gate next to them "Thanks Fred, i think were gonna do pretty well together" King said as he followed Godfred inside the castle through the large gate.

[Exit to~~Little Tour]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way (open)   Looking for a way (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a way (open)
Page 1 of 1