Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amaterasu, Vegra hand me down

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Stats
race:

Amaterasu, Vegra hand me down Empty
PostSubject: Amaterasu, Vegra hand me down   Amaterasu, Vegra hand me down I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:33 pm

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~SPIRIT~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Name: Amaterasu

Visual Age: young (judging by voice)

Looks: Unknown

Likes: Meditating, strolls through nature and talking about Amagai

Habits: Silence, not showing herself and refusing summoning

Personality: A very noble person

Inner World: Unknown

Connection to Master: Sibling connection: Amaterasu treats Artemis like a younger sibling

Similarities: Both are very quiet and tend to avoid people.

Extra: Not a whole lot is known about her blade. Artemis is able to talk to her spirit, but cannot unseal or summon shikai or bankai. The spirit itself is not seen nor is its spirit world. Her spirit avoids summoning and even refuses, because it originally belonged to her older brother.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Sealed~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Type: Rapier

Looks:
Spoiler:

The blade is pure steel, very thin and flimsy only about an inch thick from back to blade and about two feet from hilt to tip. The hilt is silver encrusted with pure gold around the edges and inscriptions of ancient kanji that is slightly frayed and unable to understand. Near the top of the hilt is the crest and Kanji for Vegra and beneath is courage. The hilt has a cross-like shape with gold snaking into a sort of 's' for the grips. Then beneath it curves like crescents in towards the blade.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

Amaterasu, Vegra hand me down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu, Vegra hand me down   Amaterasu, Vegra hand me down I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:23 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu, Vegra hand me down
Page 1 of 1