Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

captain's quarters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Henji Hiorako

Henji Hiorako

captain's quarters Empty
PostSubject: captain's quarters   captain's quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:54 pm

Henji lauhed softly at her question. He looked around and pointed to the horizon.

"I don't see any. Come, you can come to my quarters and you can take a bath there."

After he said that he offered his arm to her. He would then walk with her to his quarters. After getting there he meandered to the bed and laid down. However, from his position he could easily see the bathtub but she wouldn't be able to know this and he wasn't going to tell her. He simply pointed to the tub and spoke softly as he closed his eyes.

"It's right over there Miss Vegra."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Stats
race:

captain's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: captain's quarters   captain's quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Artemis bowed some as she smiled, her hair falling gently over her shoulders. The markings on her face still askew and unable to be truly defined beneath the cake of dirt and even blood. She managed a soft smile as she turned, dropping off her cape from her shoulders. She now stood in her semi-destroyed kimono, sneaking into the bathroom. The door was left slightly askew, as she did not want to have a sauna, she simply wished to bathe. To cleanse off the sand from the crevices of her body.

After she slipped into the room, she turned on the faucet, allowing the water run over her hand as she cheked the temperature. When it was to her liking, she placed in theplug and began to undress.

First went her Obi. It slid like silk down to her feet, letting the dress over her body slack over her back, simply resting on her shoulders. She then pulled the ribbon from her hair, allowing the tresses to fall to normal length onto her back.

With a light slope of her shoulders, the dress fell from her body, sliding off as if she herself had skin the close of feeling to silk. Though still covered in dirt the contours and curves of her body were still well toned and able to be seen. She pressed her toe into the water, testing it with her delicate feet, before pulling herself in the tub.

The warmth of the water was amazing, it filled to just above the curve of her breats, but below the line of her collar. She closed her eyes and dunked her head, allowing the filth to seem almost like it melted off of her face. Her markings could be seen again, as bright and coordinated with the colors of her eyes. She proceeded to close them and let out a soft sigh of contentment as she kicked back in the tub, turning off the water and relaxing. She was indeed oblivious to the world and if anyone was watching, she wouldn't notice unless they were incredibly noisey.
Back to top Go down
Henji Hiorako

Henji Hiorako

captain's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: captain's quarters   captain's quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:18 pm

Her body was almost silken, her curves doubly so in beauty. She was like a goddess as she seemed to be oblivious to the peeping tom of Captain Hiorako. His hands were placed over his pants to allow for camouflage and hide the fact that he was aroused even a bit. His eyes widened as she got into the tub. Her figure was astonishing as he felt like she was something out of this world, something, not shinigami, hell, not even normal. He felt like she was more, much much more. He creapt to the door and silently slid it open. His hand gently resting on her head and a soft voice whispered and seemed like the wind or less than that even as it spoke, like a dream.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, Artemis?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Stats
race:

captain's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: captain's quarters   captain's quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:24 pm

Artemis didn't even here him enter, her eyes closed as she had sunk a small bit further in the tub, furthering bright colors on her face. She jumpoed slightly when he was before her, his hand on her head. "H-H-H-Hiorako-d-d-dai-daisho!" She stammered, turning to see him, pawing at the water as if trying to gather it to cover herself.... there were no bubbles in the water. She had a bright red curve in her cheeks, her eyes wide as her bod had masde a 180, so now she was facing him.

After figuring out that no matter how much water she could scoop over herself it wouldn't hide. She instead then, wrapped her arms tightly over her beeasts, still in disbelief he had snuck up on her. She had her back pressed to the tub as she swallowed nervously, he looked almost playful, which made her cough and shift uncomfortably, "N-No I'm f-f-fine." she stammered coyly, avoiding his eyes. She was definitely shy about her body...
Back to top Go down
Henji Hiorako

Henji Hiorako

captain's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: captain's quarters   captain's quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:36 pm

He started to stroke her hair and with that he spoke softly again and kept it to a kind and caressing tone.

"Artemis, You are shy, about your beautiful body, aren't you?"

He said as he gently and slowly reached into the water and gently grabbed a hold of one of her wrists gently tugging at her hands. He finally took them away from her breasts and with his other hand he caressed her cheek as he spoke and moved her hands away.

"Trust me, I won't hurt you. I promise it. Artemis, You are a very beautiful woman."

He said as his left hand's index finger traced down her body starting at her collar bone and working it's way down slowly to just above her lower parts. His hand then opened to a palm and he laid it on her stomach. Leaning in he whispered a small sentence in her ear, from there he gave her a peck on the cheek and with his right hand grabbed a sponge. He then, starting with her arms, started to wash her himself, his left hand still on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Stats
race:

captain's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: captain's quarters   captain's quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Artemis blushed deeper still, letting off a soft whimper as she allowed him to free her breats once more. His hands were like feathers, gently carressing her gently, causing her muscles to twitch slightly under his each and every touch. Her back arched back some as he began using a sponge on her body, rubbing the soft fabric over her soft skin. Why did it feel good? She wasn't sure. Her eyes closed and she leaned up, unable to control her urges and kissed his chin gently. She wanted so much more, but she knew that it was simply her horemones getting the best of her. She hadn't had such a sexy man wash her before... when she was younger she had her slaves, but they no longer did that due to the fact, well she was a woman. Bad things could happen. She let her hands reach up and stroke his cheeks, blushing slightly. The words came out as more of a question. "M-Maybe you should join m-m-me a-and I'll get you-your back...f-for you?" She stuttered, not sure if she should ask something so tempting and caused her to blush even further. She wasn't sure what entranced her, but it was almost overpowering in her body.
Back to top Go down
Henji Hiorako

Henji Hiorako

captain's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: captain's quarters   captain's quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:23 pm

He stood up as she asked her question. He loved the feel of all of this and it felt so right yet somehow wrong. He felt the kiss and was more than happy to receive it. After standing up he slid off his Haori and placed it on the sink next to him. From there he slid off his obi, the fabric slowly being taken off as his hands slid it from around his waist to the sink.

Next was his robe. He gently slipped off his robe top. Sliding from his shoulders, it fell to his hands where he placed it on the sink also. Last was his pants and sandals. He slipped both off with effortlessness and placed them on the sink. Then, he gently got in the tub. He sat between her legs, his back facing her, and he hunched over a tiny bit. his eyes closed gently and his body leaned back a bit. He was comfortable and ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Stats
race:

captain's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: captain's quarters   captain's quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:31 pm

Her eyes widened as he answered her question not with words, but with actions. She was almost tranced as she watched his every movement as he slipped off his clothes, revealing his own well toned body. Her mouth was agape in awe, scooting to allow him room in the tub, "Y-You truly rival Adonis." She said in her coy and gentle voice as she looked away, trying not to stare at his body. Her hand found the sponge and slowly with gentle strokes, she began rubbing it along his back, dampening it before lathering the spoonge a rubbing it along his back again, her head and chin nuzzled softly on his shoulder, finding a comfortable position with resting in the crook of his neck.

The curve smooth of her smallish breats pressed into the curves of his spine as she wrapped her arms around him gently. Her eyes slid to a close as she pressed her lips to his neck gently, "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'm being f-f-far too foreward.. H-H-Hiorako-d-daisho.." Her hands seemed to move on their own, resting on lines over his stomache, gently gliding beneath the water like a satin ribbon.
Back to top Go down
Henji Hiorako

Henji Hiorako

captain's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: captain's quarters   captain's quarters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:00 pm

His eyes closed and his hands started to caress her legs slowly, gently, and softly as he arched his head back and nibbled on her ear as he spoke.

"Well, I would say that you beat even Amaterasu in looks my dear."

After he said that he felt her against him and he could do nothing but smile. He leaned as far back as he could and continued to caress her as he stayed there.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Stats
race:

captain's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: captain's quarters   captain's quarters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Her face was bright red and her body was heated further by his carressing. She let off a soft nearly inaudible moan as her legs twitched slightly at the feel of his soft touch. She allowed him to bite at her ear and she shivered slightly, nipping softly at the side of his neck. "You don't mean that.." she whispered and allowed her own hands to wander over the curves of his body.

She didn't intentionally, but her breasts pressed harder to his back, one hand moving slowly in between his own legs. She really couldn't seem to ccontrol herself as she kissed his neck softly from shoulder up to his earlobe.
Back to top Go down
Henji Hiorako

Henji Hiorako

captain's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: captain's quarters   captain's quarters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:37 pm

His hand was on the back of her hand between his legs and he started to guide her hand across his penis. His head resting against her shoulder and his other hand behind him toying at her clit. He let off a small moan and then spoke.

"I do mean it, Artemis. I really do."

He felt in place some how and he was loving every moment of it. He would never want this to end but it would eventually.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Stats
race:

captain's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: captain's quarters   captain's quarters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:08 pm

Artemis nipped more at his neck, then softly ran her tongue along a stretch just below his earlobe. Her hand gently gripped his member as she began to stroke. Softly, slowly and gently. It was more of a loving than lustful manner. Her body squirmed only slightly as his own hand began to play with her; teasing her and she swallowed difficultly at the sound of the moan. If anything was more sexy, she wouldn't have ben able to figure it out.

Her breath staggered lightly as her over hand rested atop of his, almost like a strange game of twister, not stopping him, but simply gliding ontop. "H-Hiorako-daisho.." she moaned his name oh so gently on his ear.
Back to top Go down
Henji Hiorako

Henji Hiorako

captain's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: captain's quarters   captain's quarters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:19 pm

His lips cracked with pleasure as he felt her stroke him. His lips cracked a bit more and he spoke with it.

"Artemis, I....I....I love you."

He said as he inserted his finger deep inside of her. With that he held her hand that was stroking him and he felt so right. He shifted in his spot and picked her up a bit. With that he moved her to on top of himself, her body in his lap. His penis poking at her uterus trying to enter but he would only enter into her if she went all the way down, which he would enter all the way. He arched his neck back a bit and he moaned slightly as he hold her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Stats
race:

captain's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: captain's quarters   captain's quarters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Artemis was blushing deeply as he began fingering her harder. She let out a slightly louder moan, her body muscles straining slightly as she tried to resist her most prominent of instincst. Every time he said her name was like the most beautiful sound to her and this one was slightly curved with a moan.

He shifted where they were, slipping her ontop, still surrounded by water. She kissed his neck gently and softly as she closed her eyes, as if waiting to know it's okay. "I-I love you t-too Hior-hiorako-daisho." She stammered, continuing to show her respect for him with honorifics. Her body molded against his and her arms weaved around him, connecting them as close as they could be without actually doing the deed. With a soft buck of her hips, she teased his penis, allowing it to goo in slightly, then be pulled out mostly. The water heated exceptionally around their parts. Her lips found themselves pressed to his neck as he arched it, freeing her more space, the moan making her shudder again in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Henji Hiorako

Henji Hiorako

captain's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: captain's quarters   captain's quarters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:47 pm

His face distorted and twisted in pleasure. His hands caressing her body and he could feel the love flowing through them. He felt the warm water and he loved all of this. He even loved her teasing his penis and he leaned in, suckling on one of her nipples. The other being played with by his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Stats
race:

captain's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: captain's quarters   captain's quarters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Artemis groaned softly, her voice soft still as she allowed his hands to wander. Her neck arched, her nipples obviously hard. She couldn't help a staggered breath as he suckled on her breast, his tongue more than enough to make her gasp in surprise as his other hand played with her other breast.

Her back arched, curved as his mouth roamed her soft skin. Her own hands rested on his sides, gently carressing him. Her eyes closed in pleasure. Her muscles spasmed slightly at the rush of hormones and her tongue lulled slightly to the side off her mouth. Her hips continued their short cycle of teasing him. Slighly in, mostly out, but not nearly as deep as she wanted.

After a good ten minutes of the teasing and squirming, she finally couldn't fight it. Her hands moved slightly to his waist, deeper in the water and she pulled. Her legs braced, shins parrallel on the ground to the tub buttom as she pushed herself down at the same time, delving him deep inside of her. Her head bowed slightly as she let out a gasp of surprise of her own movements, her nails digging just barely into the skin of his hips. Once he was inside her, she continued soft and gentle hip movements. Smooth and even, up and down. It was so effortless in the water and she loved it. Her hands slid up the skin of his back and she pulled him closer, blushing prefusely with her face bright red and slight sweat from the steam of the sauna-like bathtub.
Back to top Go down
Henji Hiorako

Henji Hiorako

captain's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: captain's quarters   captain's quarters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:05 pm

He felt happy and overzealous as he felt all the sensations. His penis started to swell as they continued to move. He held her close as he grabbed a hold of her ass and started to squeeze and move it as well. His lips cracked and he moaned her name.

"Oh, Art...art....Artemis!!!!"

He yelled the last part as his penis swelled fully then burst. He came inside of her with all his might and filled her completely. So much so that it started to come out of her and he simply held her, still inside of her, and cuddled her. His lips whispered those three words as he held her close, his penis still ejaculating some.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Stats
race:

captain's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: captain's quarters   captain's quarters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:16 pm

Artemis moaned out his name, breathing heavy and hot on his neck, her hands clawing slihtly at his sides, "MM.. Hi-hiorako-daisho.." She moaned loudly, sucking at his neck softly. Her hips moving hard on him. She could feel him swell, and feel here walls tighten around him, her teeth sinking into the soft sensitive skin of his neck.

She began moving faster, more frantic as she softly began to scream in pleasure, her fingers sinking deeper and her legs moving and wrapping tightly around his waist, pulling him deeper and harder as she pushed him inside her harder still. Her hip movements faster and harder still as her breath heightened. Her face was bright red and her eyes forced shut.

Faster.. faster.. she couldn't take anymore and she muffled her scream of extremity as she bit his shoulder hard enough to puncture skin. He had to move her ass for her as she orgasmed completely, his own fluids leaking into the bath water from overfilling her. Her breath was staggered gasps as he slowed, finishing while she moaned softly, letting her teeth release slightly. She blushed deeper, his words floating on her ear softly. "I-I love you too, Hiorako-daisho." She said softly, licking his earlobe gently, his hands still on her ass, moving it up and down a bit slower, but still as passionate. She nuzzled his neck affectionately as he slowed and she cuddled him back. Content to be in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Henji Hiorako

Henji Hiorako

captain's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: captain's quarters   captain's quarters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:11 pm

As he held her his eyes closed gently and he was content beyond all that could be understood. His eyes shot open as he remembered something. His hand caressed her as he spoke this.

"I think you are going to be promoted to fukutaichō. Yes, fukutaichō is perfect for you."

He said as he lifted her off of himself. Moving to his clothes he stopped a moment in his nude attire and turned about. His eyes soft and displayed love as he spoke yet again.

"Let me get you a better set of clothes."

He then left the room and rummaging could be heard from the next one. After this he came back to her with a fresh set of Shinigami attire, though the clothes would be rather large on her they still were fresh and clean. He slipped into his clean attire and smiled softly as he suggested his next comment.

"Would you care to join me for tea and perhaps a better place of residence then your current abode?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Stats
race:

captain's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: captain's quarters   captain's quarters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:52 am

Artemis smiled softly but groaned ever so slightly as he pulled out completely. It felt very uncomfortable with that few minutes of the missing warmth. Diving under the waterline, she pulled at the tub's plug, allowing the water to drain quickly.

Pulling herself up was a bit harder than expected and she staggered once on her feet. Her eyes dulled a minute while she regained her land legs the shock of their.. intimate time not helping. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself daintily, before looking at him with surprise, "Fu-fukutaicho?! You can't be serious!" She blinked, then bowed her head, ashamed of calling her captain a liar. She just couldn't believe he had just said he was promoting her.

He was silent, before speaking with a soft smile, his eyes on her body. She had to look away shyly, pulling the towel tighter around her body. Slowly she looked at him again as he returned with clothes, "And were exactly would I stay?" she asked. Swiftly, she dropped the towel and began pulling on the much larger uniform, a playful smile on her face as she looked over her shoulder at him. Deciding she was going to tease him a bit, she walked over and wrapped her arms around his waist, "Unless you want me to stay with you." She gave a coy wink as she pulled away and blushed. She really wasn't good at trying to be sexy.
Back to top Go down
Henji Hiorako

Henji Hiorako

captain's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: captain's quarters   captain's quarters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:41 pm

His eyes showed an intense love for her as he wrapped his arms around her and held her. His lips near her ear and he whispered as he rubbed her back gently.

"I would not ask you to stay anywhere else my dear. I want you and me to be forever. and yes, I want you to be my second in command."

He paused a moment and waited, his warm tongue softly caressing her ear and finally he whispered again.

"I love you."

With that he just stood there, holding her, a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Stats
race:

captain's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: captain's quarters   captain's quarters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:59 am

Artemis was blushing a deep red. She looked like a tomato as she clenched her eyes shut trying to fight the blush. He wanted her to stay with him? His arms around her made her feel safe and she softly rested her head on his neck; enjoying the sweet feel of his tongue and warm voice on her ear. She closed her eyes and almost melted in his arms. "I love you too..." was all she could manage.

It was confusing. How long had he felt this way? Had she rejected him at first? So many questions, but she couldn't pull them apart. "Ash'teru.." she whispered as her own arms draped over his shoulders, holding herself in place.
Back to top Go down
Henji Hiorako

Henji Hiorako

captain's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: captain's quarters   captain's quarters I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:58 pm

Henji lifted his head and remembered a meeting he had with his to be third seat. With this he kissed her on the shoulder and spoke softly to her.

"Ash'teru"

With that he turned on his foot, his katana by his side, and he dissappeared with a soft poof of dust from his heel.

{{Exit}}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

captain's quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: captain's quarters   captain's quarters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

captain's quarters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: World of the Living :: Egypt :: Pyramid of Khufu :: 12th Division-
Jump to: