Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring the HQ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dai

Dai

Stats
race: Shinigami

Exploring the HQ... Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the HQ...   Exploring the HQ... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Daigoro Ito sighed and yawned. It was so much hotter here than it was in Soul Society. He'd been in the ranks of the Shinigami for however long it was now, and he'd never known heat like this. He sighed again, and peered out one of the windows, before walking down a long hallway. Egypt. They had to choose Egypt. Whatever, as long as they were safe from the Espada. It's not like he hated Arrancar, just their leaders. He sighed once more, holding the sword on his belt. He had to be careful. If he went too close to somebody like his captain, he'd be in trouble.

It's my curse, I guess... He yawned, and pushed his way into another room, seeing what was in here. This place was a lot more frugal that Soul Society as well, he assumed that was because everybody had to cut costs for their own safety. The red-headed Shinigami smirked. He really needed to get some work done...
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the HQ...   Exploring the HQ... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:04 am

Kueshi threw the front doors open to the 2nd division's headquarters. He took in a deep breath smelling the air. 'ahh sand' he thought to himself. He began walking down the hall towards his room and caught the back of a head. "Hello there, how are you?" Kueshi observed the figure waiting for a response.
He had just returned from a rather meaningless encounter with an Espada right outside of Egypt. He was happy to get back to the peaceful rustle and bustle of the second division but wondered what kind of drama awaited his return.
"You are my third seat, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the HQ...   Exploring the HQ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:54 pm

The red-headed Shinigami turned around, and recognised the haori-clad figure. He blinked, and bowed sharply.

"Yes, sir. I am Daigoro Ito." He could feel the Captain-level Reiatsu pushing up against his barrier, and put an arm out, grabbing the wall to stabilise himself. He smiled softly, and got back to a more stable position.

It's really annoying... He was thinking to himself. The reiatsu of his captain was quite large - and that meant that Daigoro was having trouble keeping his cool in front of him. He was really trying his hardest, and it was starting to become evident. But as long as Kiba Ookami was at his side... His tattooed hand went to the hilt of the blade that was sitting on his right hip.

He sighed, and sat down in a nearby seat with a yawn.

"My apologies for my rudeness."
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the HQ...   Exploring the HQ... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:23 pm

Kueshi smiled towards Daigoro. "It is no trouble, I am lucky to have such an eager third seat. We haven't been invaded or anything while i was out have we?" Kueshi slowly passed by Daigoro walking towards his office then stopped in the doorway to wait for a response. The question was only half way joking, he hadn't figured anything too major had happened since he hadn't been found and notified earlier, but you never knew now adays. Somebody could have broken into the Captain Commander's room and I may not have heard a damn thing about it since i wasn't here at the time... Ohh well.
"You know the way to your room correct?"
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the HQ...   Exploring the HQ... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:02 pm

Reyne suppressed her retisu and popped up next Kueshi leaning against the wall next his door frame. Reyne was wearing her weekend clothes whitch happen to be very alluring to pretty much anyone, she smiled. "Hello captain and Dai"She then looked slightly up at her captain with a smirk. "I have special mission that needs attending, but i thought i should tell you sir"Reyne then played with her hair slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the HQ...   Exploring the HQ... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:13 pm

"This is our vice captain, Dai, meet Reyne." Kueshi didn't look towards Reyne straight away. "You will be reporting to me as well as her at times." Kueshi glanced over and blushed slightly at her uniform. "Anyways I need to be headed to my room now to take care of the stacks of paperwork captains have to deal with... Later Daigoro."
Kueshi turned to face Reyne. "Have fun on your little trip, I will miss having my lieutenant to watch after me and keep me from getting completely smashed. No but seriously, ill miss you. Don't get killed or ill have to come and kill whoever caused it. That means no suicide or your body doesnt make it home in one piece... Im rambling."
Kueshi stopped talking and walked through the doorway to his office and closed the door half way, walked over to his usual seat and plopped down as one of the lower members brought him a pile of paperwork from a week ago.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the HQ...   Exploring the HQ... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Reyne sighed and tried not to pout and looked at her outfit, pulling down her very short skirt. "Guess this wasn't worth teasing you guys with, oh well better make sure to tell him a few other things first......oh and dai just tell the captain if you need anything while im gone please, otherwise when and if i return just ask me if you need anything and ill do my best to get it done" Reyne then bowed slightly and walked inot the captains office.

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the HQ...   Exploring the HQ... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:47 pm

Daigoro simply blinked and scratched his head. It was so different when Soifon was in charge... He sighed, and walked off, attempting to find something to pass the time with...

(Sorry for the length)

[Topic LFT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the HQ...   Exploring the HQ... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the HQ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: World of the Living :: Egypt :: The Great Sphinx :: 2nd Division-
Jump to: