Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats
race: Arrancar

Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} Empty
PostSubject: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:40 am

Val was lounging on her bed within her quarters. Her golden eyes shimmered as the dim light filtered through her window. She gazed out of it, staring out into the bleak scenery. She heaved a heavy sigh and rolled over onto her stomach, her tail waving in the air like a plush white flag. Her ears were laid flat against her head. Her bare form was wrapped in the silky white sheets from her bed, she always lounged naked when in her quarters. Her shoulders sported unique black markings that looked like ancient seals. She bore similar markings on her hips, but of a different design. She had a few more markings on her chest that framed her hollow hole. Her gaze flickered to her door, her ears now standing erect atop her head. She caught a familiar scent. Her fraccion. She smiled and awaited him, anxious to see her guardian.

Last edited by Valentina Volpe on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenkichi Hitoshi

Zenkichi Hitoshi

PostSubject: Re: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:49 am

Zenkichi walked along the halls of this empty place he really had no reason to walk around but he had no standing orders right now so instead of wandering aimlessly around new las noches he went to visit Valentina. His face as always was in it's usual slight frown as he was not around Valentina he only smiled around Valentina she made him whole he thought. His upper body was covered by nothing showing of his muscular upper body when she had named him and given him his clothes Valentina never gave him a shirt or jacket he was pretty sure she enjoyed seeing him like this. As such he never put any clothes over his upper body his own arrancar hole was only the size of a fist and right where his belly button should have been, his mask was the complete left side of his jaw. As he walked into Valentina's room his large bushy tail swayed with his movement seeing her Zenkichi smiled softly his indigo eyes showing nothing but affection for her. He walked to the edge of her bed and got down on one knee still smiling any other fraccion might have been killed for smiling at Valentina in such a way but he knew he was safe as always as she smiled back at him. He was on the same level as her now as he looked into her yellow eyes with his own indigo eyes "How are you today Valentina?", he spoke in a normal tone but said her name softly.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:01 am

Val smiled in return to her fraccion's on smile, she sat up, holding her sheets up to cover her bare chest. She shook her head, tossing her long silver hair, it settling on her back. She gazed into his indigo eyes. She couldn't have asked for a more loyal Fraccion. She offered him a spot next to her on her bed, then smiled. She heard him ask how she was doing, she responded in a soft tone. I'm doing quite well, Zenkichi. How are you faring today? She yawned a bit, her right hand coming up to cover her mouth. She placed her and back over the sheet, clutching it back to her chest. Her eyes looked over Zenkichi. He was still in such amazing shape. She couldn't help staring.
Back to top Go down
Zenkichi Hitoshi

Zenkichi Hitoshi

PostSubject: Re: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:08 am

As he was offered a spot next to Valentina on the bed he didn't hesitate one bit he got off his knee and sat next to her on the bed as she answered his question and asked him the same thing. He answered in a gentle tone "I was rather bored but now things are interesting" his words held back a tone of playfulness as he spoke only the truth. As he answered his eyes wandered from hers looking at her body he knew she was naked under those covers and knew better then anyone else what a beautiful and sexy body she was hiding from him right now. Valentina was just as beautiful and sexy as when he had first met her no even more so now that he cared for her so much the thought of her body began to arouse him. His eyes came back up to stare back at hers and he caught her staring at his own body he smiled slightly catching her do this, "what were you planning on doing today Valentina?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:14 am

Val smirked. She noticed a change in Zenkichi's scent. She chuckled to herself and leaned back against the wall next to her window. She stretched a bit, her sheet resting on it's own against her chest. It fluttered slightly as a swift breeze rushed in through her open window. She quickly grasped her sheet before it completely slipped down. She smiled, happy to hear that her fraccion was well. She listened as he asked about her plans for the day. Well, since Lord Sin is away, I planned on just remaining in my quarters for the day. Even a goddess needs to relax. She chuckled a bit at calling herself by her common nickname. She was always called the lightning goddess due to her overwhelming mastery of lightning. She kept her eyes on Zenkichi, his scent everchanging.
Back to top Go down
Zenkichi Hitoshi

Zenkichi Hitoshi

PostSubject: Re: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:22 am

As she answered his question by saying that she was going to stay in her quarters all day and relax he grew bit bold in his thinking as he watched her calmly the way the sheets clung tightly to her body. He could easily see her round soft breasts pressed against the fabric and her nipples poking through as well he stared for a second before bringing his eyes back up to Valentina's. He brought his hand up and rested it on her leg just above her knee but went no farther he squeezed her leg gently and grinned slightly at her wondering if she would accept his offer and decided to ask. "Perhaps I could help you relax Valentina with a massage" he said softly knowing it was just an excuse to be around her and touch that beautiful body of hers with his own hands.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:31 am

Val blinked and looked down upon feeling the pressure of his hand on her leg. She heard him offer her a massage. God knows she could use it. Her body was so stiff and achy. She smiled and nodded in response to his question, then got up off of the wall. She turned her back to him and grinned a bit, allowing him to give her the massage. She closed her eyes and let out a soft sigh, her tail wrapping around her. She pulled her long silken hair over her right shoulder, waiting for the relaxation to begin.
Back to top Go down
Zenkichi Hitoshi

Zenkichi Hitoshi

PostSubject: Re: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:39 am

Zenkichi was happy very happy that she had accepted his offer to let him give her a massage to help her relax he cracked his fingers as she turned her bare back to him and reached forward. He started at her ears gently gripping the bottom of her lobes and giving them a soft squeeze and rub before letting them go and moving downwards to her neck now. His hands ran down her neck lightly touching the skin he put his thumbs on the back of her neck where the spine and neck meet and pushed them in slowly rubbing circles onto her skin as his other fingers squeezed and rubbed the top of her shoulders. He ran his hands from her shoulders and kneaded her upper back gently with his knuckles and moving downwards slowly rubbing the circles into her skin still when he got to her lower back he pushed a bit harder now. His hands were now just above her buttocks so close just a hair away from touching it yet so far as he continued his gentle massage on her lower back as he did he let the tips of his fingers run over her buttocks. But he went no farther as he began kneading and rubbing back up her back to her neck slowly back to even the bottom of her ears.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:51 am

She shuddered slightly as his fingers touched her sensitive ears. They twitched and laid flat against her head. She leaned her head forward a bit as he moved to her neck. She let out a soft groan as she felt her tension melting away at his fingertips. He then moved to her shoulders. She heard a faint pop coming from her right shoulder. It made her shiver, though it didn't hurt. She felt his hands now trailing down her spine. Her tail wagged slightly, his touch so soothing. She let out another content sigh, savoring the relaxing treatment she was receiving.
Back to top Go down
Zenkichi Hitoshi

Zenkichi Hitoshi

PostSubject: Re: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:58 am

He leaned his head forward as he began to dig his thumbs into her neck gently while running his fingers along her shoulders softly again his lips were but a few centimeters from her neck. He smiled and his breath blew on to her neck gently and he brought his head up causing his lips to brush across her ear as he whispered "How does my massage feel Valentina?" he said it right into her ear as he gently dug his thumbs in deeper. He could feel her relaxing under his touch and kissed the side of her neck gently from behind as he continued his gentle and slow massage down her neck. His hands moved lower now to her shoulder blades he lightly ran his knuckles along her shoulders as he kissed her neck again softly wondering how she would react to his kisses.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:11 am

Val shivered a bit as his breath danced across her flesh, making the hairs of her neck stand on end. She soon felt his lips on her neck after he asked her how the massage felt. The massage was heavenly. She knew he had more on his mind than just a friendly massage. His scent and his current actions gave it away. She decided to let him continue. It's not like it was horrible or anything. She opened her eyes and glanced back at Zenkichi, grinning a bit. The massage is wonderful...do keep it up. She said with a sly tone covering the true intent of her words.
Back to top Go down
Zenkichi Hitoshi

Zenkichi Hitoshi

PostSubject: Re: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:21 am

Zenkichi grinned softly as she told him to keep it up his hands moved past her shoulder blades and to her lower back he ran a finger down her spine slowly and gently. He pushed her lower back inwards with his fingers kneading the soft flesh with his fingers and knuckles gently while he wanted more then just a massage he would make sure to give her everything she wanted as well. He kissed up her neck with light little kisses and then gave her neck a gentle nip with his teeth her skin was smooth under his lips and he began to nibble her neck playfully he then ran the tips of his fingers over her buttocks again. But brought his hands up before he could rush anything although he truly wanted to he rubbed his hands up her back once more as his lips switched targets and kissed her ear softly before giving it a gentle nibble.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:11 pm

She leaned forward a bit and closed her eyes. Her back arched, then popped. She groaned and laid down, stretching out her tired body. She opened her eyes and glanced back at him, urging him to continue with that commanding glare. Her tail wagged slightly atop the silk sheets that covered her legs and her buttocks. She crossed her arms in front of her and laid her head on them like a pillow. She yawned slightly and popped her shoulders. Her body was still a tad stiff.
Back to top Go down
Zenkichi Hitoshi

Zenkichi Hitoshi

PostSubject: Re: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Zenkichi would have continued even if she hadn't given him that glare as she hadn't told him to stop he knew she was enjoying his gentle massage or she would have told him to leave already. As she laid down he stopped for a moment to allow her to get comfortable while she did he could hear her body practically groan from her stiffness he knew she needed to relax more often but it wasn't his place to say so. His hands went to her back once more as she got into a comfortable position he started in the middle of her back this time digging his thumbs deep into her skin but gently so it wasn't uncomfortable to her. He kept his kisses and nibbles away for he wanted her to feel good right now she deserved it he thought to himself as he rubbed deep circles into the middle of her back slowly now.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:09 pm

She smiled as sh felt the tension leave her aching muscles. The fraccion knew what he was doing, and did it well. Her eyes drifted shut again as she became lost in the gentle caresses of his hands. She exhaled softly, content at last. her tail swayed back and forth between her legs, her body now utterly relaxed. She laid her ears flat against her head again and opened one eye, glancing back at Zenkichi, the look in her eye, easily deciphered.
Back to top Go down
Zenkichi Hitoshi

Zenkichi Hitoshi

PostSubject: Re: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:14 pm

He smiled as he felt her body completely relax under the touch of his gentle massage he continued for a few more seconds then noticed her look back at him and his smile changed to a grin. He ran the tips of his fingers down her back and over her buttocks doing no more as he leaned in and began to kiss Valentina's neck once more softly going up it. He then stopped as he reached the top of her neck and nibbled down it slowly as his hands worked her shoulders over once more rubbing deep circles into her. He came back up and gave her ear a soft nip "Did you enjoy my massage Valentina?" he asked in a playful tone before going back to her neck kissing and biting it softly here and there.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:22 pm

She grinned a bit as his fingers continued to trail up and down her body. She felt his soft nibbles and kisses upon her neck and ears. She smirked, her ear twitching as he spoke. She grinned wider and replied. Yes, I did. It was soothing. Thank you, my dear Zenkichi.. She got up on her elbows, arching her back to stretch it. She groaned, yet no popping sounds could be heard. She chuckled and sat up, turning to face him, the sheet still pressed against her chest. You did a wonderful job...
Back to top Go down
Zenkichi Hitoshi

Zenkichi Hitoshi

PostSubject: Re: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Zenkichi sat on the edge of the bed like he had originally when Valentina offered him a seat next to her he watched as she sat up once again those sheets hid her beautiful body from him. It was a shame to leave such a body hidden he thought to himself and knew he wanted her more now as his eyes came up and looked back into her own. He gave a slight bow of his head and smiled at her softly as she complimented his massaging skills if only she knew his true skill with massaging he thought. "I am glad to be of service anytime and in anyway I can be Valentina as always" he said in a polite and playful tone the underlying meaning easily understandable he knew.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Val smirked. She knew what he meant. She motioned for him to sit in front of her. She crossed her arms over her chest, the sheet draping over her forearms. She awaited her fraccion to follow her commands. She wanted to see just what he would do for her. Show me.... She commanded, a wide grin on her face. Her yellow eyes shimmered in the dim light of the room. Her index fingers drummed on her arms as she waited patiently, curious of what other skills her dear fraccion held.
Back to top Go down
Zenkichi Hitoshi

Zenkichi Hitoshi

PostSubject: Re: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:42 pm

As she montioned for him to sit in front of her he did so without a second thought while looking at her cross her arms over her chest those terrible sheets still in the way of his perfect view he thought. As she told him to show her he looked a bit surprised but he soon got over his inital surprise and went to work as she had told him to do he leaned his head forward and kissed her lips gently. But he broke that kiss quickly and went down to her neck kissing down it until he reached her collarbone there he nibbled along it slowly and softly his lips left her collarbone and went to the other side. He kissed this collarbone softly trailing his fingers down her back as he did so he then nibbled back up her neck the last bite he gave her was a bit harder so she could really feel it but not so hard it would hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:58 pm

She smiled and responded to his kiss with a kiss of her own, though it was brief. She felt his lips trailing down her neck and to her collarbones. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back slightly. She uncrossed her arms and placed them behind her, leaning back, she propped herself up on her elbows. She shivered as his hands trailed down her back. It oddly excited her. She bit her bottom lip and watched him.
Back to top Go down
Zenkichi Hitoshi

Zenkichi Hitoshi

PostSubject: Re: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:08 pm

As she leaned back he started to leave her neck and kiss down farther past ever her collarbones to just above those sheet covered breasts. He was tired of these sheets and gripped them between his teeth and pulled them down her body while his eyes never left hers as he revealed her supple breasts to him. He let go of the sheets quickly and ran his tounge along the top of her breasts lightly before kissing down between her breasts he let his fingers trail down her neck lightly touching the skin. He finally came to the center of her breasts and gave each of those little nipples of hers a softly kiss with just his lips he then started with her left nipple licking soft circles around it with his tounge slowly spiraling around it until his tounge reached her nipple. As it did he locked his lips aound it and gently sucked on her nipple as his tounge ran across it at the same time he ran his hands down her stomach and rested them on her legs.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:28 pm

She grinned as his mouth tugged at the sheet that covered her body. She watched him pull it down, it now resting over her lap. She gazed into those hungry eyes of his, grinning as she watched them grow vacant with lust. She never took her eyes off of him, watching him kiss down her chest, his mouth now playing with her breasts. She gave a soft moan as his tongue teased her nipples. She shivered and bit her bottom lip again upon feeling his soft touch on her neck while he began to suckle upon her left nipple. Such an odd sensation, not a bad one mind you, just odd. She closed her eyes and brought one hand to the back of his head, gripping his hair. She grinned and let him continue out of carnal desire.
Back to top Go down
Zenkichi Hitoshi

Zenkichi Hitoshi

PostSubject: Re: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:20 pm

Feeling her hands upon his head and hearing her moan out softly because of what he was doing encouraged his actions even further as he stopped the light sucking of her nipple. And instead replaced it with a gentle nibble upon her nipple of course he couldn't leave the other nipple alone so he switched and began to suck on that nipple softly before giving it a soft nibble as well. After a little bit of playing with her nipple with his mouth he let it go and kissed Valentina gently upon the lips but he wasn't done his hands reached up to give her nipples a playful pinch as he kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Volpe

Valentina Volpe

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:35 pm

She shuddered a bit as he began to nibble on her sensitive nipples. It felt strangely exciting. It drew out another soft moan from her. Her sounds were soon silenced by his kiss. His lips were soft and warm. She traced his bottom lip with her tongue before slipping it past his lips and into his mouth to greet his. Her hand still gripped his hair, pulling him closer to her. She brushed her fingers against his lupine ears. They were just as velvety soft as her own. She smiled against his lips, groaning as he pinched her nipple playfully. Now he was just toying with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}   Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Den of the Lightning Goddess {Private, possible explicit content}
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next