Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

more family stuff...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats
race: Arrancar

more family stuff... Empty
PostSubject: more family stuff...   more family stuff... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:58 pm

yea i've been in a pissed off mood for a reason. i've had some more family problems that I'd rather NOT like to discuss at all and am taking a vacation over this weekend to cool off. I should be back late Monday or early Tuesday and don't plan on accessing a computer during this duration. i will probably become much stricter the first few days of my return (those who were on BNE probably remember this) and im just warning you in advance. Until my return, Armond is Webmaster.No discussion. One of the admins can post here taking over the "espada" entrance exams while im gone. Besides that my topic with william will become void ( i hope you don't mind william, i'll make it up to you later). i will be holding an espada meeting upon my return and the site plot will advance to its next stage. See you all later.

-Sin
Back to top Go down
https://bleachss.darkbb.com

more family stuff...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: General :: Announcements :: MIA Center-
Jump to: