Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The one and the two.....The princess and the old man....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Henji Hiorako

Henji Hiorako

The one and the two.....The princess and the old man.... Empty
PostSubject: The one and the two.....The princess and the old man....   The one and the two.....The princess and the old man.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:02 pm

The sands were brutal and it was for that reason he was not their. He was, in fact, in another place. A cool place. A man, wearing only the standard robes of a shinigami, stood on the top and looked over the edge of an iceberg. The air was brisk and nipped at the nose as it were. His eyes pulsed as it searched the horizon for anyone who would have followed him there or the person he was waiting for.

Today was special as he was to meet one person, a special person. That person would be the one he would always follow and never give an inch or hesitation to what that person said. He never would allow his thoughts to falter about that person and that person's words were law to him. His eyes scanned still as he heard a voice ring out that even a person standing next to him could hear.

"God you are weak and WOW you are really going to wait for this bitch? Fuck you need to learn some aspects of showing people who is boss sometimes ya'know? Hell even I don't give in to some people as it were. I mean I'm no lap dog but I know when i need to follow orders too."

The man rolled his eyes and placed his hands in front of him and he bowed his head slightly. His reaitus was that of a fifth seat. No one would know the difference though. He liked it this way, he had no markings of any kind that signified he was of division or even a seated officer. His reaitsu and looks all said he was of fifth seat of any division.
Back to top Go down

The one and the two.....The princess and the old man....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: OOC Area :: Practice Fights-
Jump to: