Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suchiru- Riddicks zan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riddick

Riddick

Suchiru- Riddicks zan Empty
PostSubject: Suchiru- Riddicks zan   Suchiru- Riddicks zan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:48 am

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~SPIRIT~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Name: Suchiru (hardened steel)

Visual Age: N/A

Looks:
Spoiler:
picture for suchiru is given. suchiru is an unmovable tower golem. It is as tall as a sky scrapper and as wide as one as well. It has golden bands on its hands that light up as well as horns and dark red eyes. A structure has been created around it for riddick to climb to speak with suchiru.

Habits: talks to riddick by giving examples of the past events

Personality: suchiru tends to be a rather wise character. always wanting Riddick to do
what it says due to his knowledge, making it a real hard weapon to master. It is humble however whenever it
gets its way. it doesn't like to work very hard as it is a rather "free spirit" sense to
itself saying it has seem alot as it is.It does like seeing others harmed besides Riddick and
usually always comments on the fight at hand if he ever enters his inner world during a fight
as well as praise itself for the injuries.

Inner World: suchiru inner world is that of an endless dessert, similar to Hueco
Mundo if a sun ever rose over its sands. The sand is white and seems to be forever
deep with no end to it. The sun in the sky is always directly overhead no matter where
one goes.The only sign of difference is a large pond that suchiru seems to bath in all the
time and is always found there. the water creates no ripple whenever suchiru enters or
leaves it and is a deep blue. The water also seems to go down for forever, giving no
sign to a bottom. Strangely enough, if one were ever to fall into the water they would
see a layer of sand covering the water much like ice does on a lake. yet when they try
digging there way to the surface they are unable too.

Connection to Master: suchiru is Riddicks untapped wisdom,
it takes the form of a golem, a symbol of monstrosity, to represent the rogues betrayal that he
seems to hate so much

Similarities: The two have little in common yet both share the same fighting spirit, loving
it and every aspect of it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Sealed~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Type: katana

Subtype: none

Camo: none

Looks:
Spoiler:
suchiru takes the form of a normal katana length wise yet its major difference is
its width. suchiru's height is roughly twice the size of a regular katana. its guard is a
solid metal circle and has a rather large hilt, almost twice the size of a regular hilt
making it a bit bulky.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Shikai~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Release Phrase: "Bring them to there knees suchiru"

Looks:
Spoiler:
suchiru becomes a blade whip. The black hilt stays intact while the blade
portion separates into segments. each segment is separated every 3 inchs by a solid
silver cable. this cable is extremely flexible as it has the same characteristics of rope.
The segments are a tri-segmented blade (as seen in picture) with curved edges,
making it stick in the flesh of the opponent and rip it. The whip is approximately 5 feet
long and the segments are an 1 1/2 inchs wide.

Family: metal

Special Ability:when a metal teeth hits the opponent a liquid like substance remains on the opponent. This metal hardens on the body to form a metal that weights of 10 pounds for each teeth that is inflicted on the person. The metal is near impossible to remove upon the first post. The hold gradually becomes weaker over time, making it easy to remove after 3 posts. The concept of the blade is after several strikes the opponent will weight to much to move.

Techs: N/A

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Bankai~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Release Phrase: (optional)

Looks: the whip grows to 30 feet long and it loses its hilt, making it a solid line with both ends having a tip to it. The weapon is controlled by thought to make it for its lengtt. there are 100 segments on it, making the spacing every 3 inchs.

Family: metal

Special Ability: the effects of the whips shikai is also still in affect yet it takes 6 posts before the metal is easy to remove.

Techs.N/A

Last edited by Riddick on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: Suchiru- Riddicks zan   Suchiru- Riddicks zan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:04 pm

Shikai

For your shikia ability, i feel as if the family of metal would not have an ability to exaggerate ones senses, in this case to feel extreme pain. Since you've already done everything based on metal you can either change the ability or give a probable reason as to how the metal of your shikai induces these exaggerated senses. Perhaps you could say the metal is fused with some sort of property that would cause such exaggerated effects of pain when touched or something like that.

Bankai

No real problem with this, all i ask is that you give a range for how far your individual blades can go and state how many times this can be done in a post.
Back to top Go down
Riddick

Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Suchiru- Riddicks zan   Suchiru- Riddicks zan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:09 pm

updated, changed the shikai ability completely to reflect metal.
Back to top Go down
Riddick

Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Suchiru- Riddicks zan   Suchiru- Riddicks zan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:10 pm

sry for the double post but i need to change the manifestation as well to reflect the changes
Back to top Go down
Riddick

Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Suchiru- Riddicks zan   Suchiru- Riddicks zan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:34 pm

done, again sry for all the posts
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: Suchiru- Riddicks zan   Suchiru- Riddicks zan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:29 pm

All of these posts are not necessary every time you make an edit. If you change something just edit your last post and say that you are changing something, unless of course someone has already posted after you otherwise what you are doing is spamming and that is against the rules.

Moving on...

For your shikai ability I will have to ask that you give the metal substance a duration as to how long it will weigh down an enemy, other than that everything looks fine.
Back to top Go down
Riddick

Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Suchiru- Riddicks zan   Suchiru- Riddicks zan I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:01 am

Shorin wrote:

For your shikai ability I will have to ask that you give the metal substance a duration as to how long it will weigh down an enemy, other than that everything looks fine.

i already have this.but to clarify, it remains until he seals his zanpakuto in his sealed state. So pretty much the entire fight.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: Suchiru- Riddicks zan   Suchiru- Riddicks zan I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:31 am

I'm saying the effect cannot be cumulative for the entire fight, each time you strike you add an additional 10 pounds whenever you hit. Since the ten pounds is going to stack each time you hit you need to make it so that each ten pound hit last a certain amount of posts.
Back to top Go down
Riddick

Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Suchiru- Riddicks zan   Suchiru- Riddicks zan I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:01 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: Suchiru- Riddicks zan   Suchiru- Riddicks zan I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:13 am

Take the shikia ability down to 3 posts then I will approve. 5 posts is a bit much, especially since its only shikai.
Back to top Go down
Riddick

Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Suchiru- Riddicks zan   Suchiru- Riddicks zan I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:43 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

PostSubject: Re: Suchiru- Riddicks zan   Suchiru- Riddicks zan I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:09 pm

Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suchiru- Riddicks zan   Suchiru- Riddicks zan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suchiru- Riddicks zan
Page 1 of 1