Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captured, yet far from broken.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Korey Cooper

Korey Cooper

Captured, yet far from broken. Empty
PostSubject: Captured, yet far from broken.   Captured, yet far from broken. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:49 pm

How long had it been? She coughed. How long had it been since she smoked? Since she got captured? Korey couldn’t tell, she rested her back against the smooth walls, it was dark where she had been placed. The other two that were with her, only seemed to sulk within their pity. What had happened to humanity. She bit her lower lip, in rage.

Then against the smooth walls, she slammed one of her shoulder against the wall. The sound seemed to shake the walls.She paused, then glanced towards her shoulder blade, it was still disgustingly deformed. She slammed it against the wall again, twice, no thrice, the a sickening pop echoed through the darkness, it seemed to echo forever, and it stopped as soon as it started. She leaned herself against the smooth wall, and glanced around.

Words decorated the walls her eyes following them, as if she comprehended them, she didn’t. She coughed, heavily.. She needed to smoke. She looked down, and blood dripped from her lips. Had she been wounded when she was flung around? Korey blinked, no, this was from her powers. She ran her tongue over her lips, wiping up the sickness, that dripped from her mouth, and she slide to her knees.

She sat their, she had a gleam in her eyes. Like she was a scheming fox, ready to run if need be. She was ready to die. She looked to the group harshly. She tugged on her restraints, then she let her hair fall within her eyes, as she stared at them. How could they, easily give up? She felt her shoulders tense up, as she sighed softly.

She had to fight, no matter what. No matter if she died. She wouldn’t let these people die, hopeless. She wouldn’t. She felt herself wince. She had to open a garganta, but she had no powers over it. The garganta could work, and send her back to the room, with the king and his hound. She frowned. If it kills her, she’ll be ready to die. Her eyes narrowed, her mind was set. She glanced towards the door, was some one coming?
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats
race: Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Captured, yet far from broken.   Captured, yet far from broken. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:29 pm

Vienta opened the door sufistocated and what not. Her expression on her face could scare the living day lights out of any one. She walked into the room with her hand on her zanapkuto. Her footsteps where torture as she walked closer and closer to Korey. She stopped right infront of her and lookeddown at her as if she was a disgrace. "You are rather beat up aren't you" She said like a smart-ass toying with korey. "How pathetic you look right now, you are pretty beat up aren't you" Vienta slapped korey across the face as she took her zan out and held the tip of it toward korey's neck. Vienta was cold-blooded. If she wanted to she would even go as far as to turn on her own race.

She lifted her arm up till it was laying in the air horizantillay. She clenched her hand and the door closed with a slame. The slam echoed the halls till it reached the end, then it came right back and echoed some more. The walls cracked abit from the slam, but vienta didn't not care not one bit. "Why are you doing this to yourself young nina" She said as her eyes were mentally burning holes through korey's body(not literally). "In most cases i would introduce who i am, but in retrospect you aren't even worth a to be looked at, but how would i know what your miserable face looks like" Vienta slapped korey again.

"You make me sick, your reiatsu is a joke, you should be dead already" Vienta put her hand on her forehead as she started to rub it. "Why do you do this to yourself, it is so unhealthy" she said as she removed her zan from korey's neck. "I just don't understand your kind, and if i did it must be awful. I would have killed myself the first second i got right?" Vienta said questioning Korey.
Back to top Go down
Korey Cooper

Korey Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Captured, yet far from broken.   Captured, yet far from broken. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:03 pm

Korey paused, then she heard the door creak open, and she saw the person. Another arrancar; her face looked like the intents to kill. Unfortunate for her; Korey didn’t have to worry for death. Korey didn’t feel it, until she realized she was staring in the opposite direction.Korey looked back; a bored look on her face. Where all the arrancars with attitudes female? She rolled her eyes. ”If you don’t like it; then look out.” Korey spoke, as she licked the rest of the blood from her lower lips.

She had two choices here, be nice to this woman, or stand up and fight. She shrugged, she still had a few snarky comments, she’d be nice. She stared up to the arrancars blade. Then snickered. Make my day she thought to herself, as she stared at the woman with blank cold eyes.Korey felt her eyes be yanked to the other side, she looked back, but then felt a cold tip to her neck. She rolled her eyes.

She stared at the woman”Cause you forgot you were once of humanity? Or maybe because staring at me you realize its your fault humans are so pathetic? I don’t know ma’am do I look like a mind reader or anything?” Korey spoke, with a grin, her teeth stained red. She had ninety nine problems, all she needed was one more. She had a feeling she would regret that. But she didn’t care. She smirked, ”Maybe if you let me go;I’ll show you my true power?” Korey paused. Then she started to laugh, maniacly, throwing her head back, her hair jolting around as she laughed. Her shoulders shaking with it.

”Lets make a deal here.” She smirked, her eyes gleaming like the devil she was. ”Give me a pack of smokes, and three hollows, of your strongest to fight, with my gun. Before our fight. If I loose, I‘ll bow down to you and your Master and if i win. You give me a five minute run, from you guys. “ She smirked, as she looked up, and got to her knees, then feet, then she stood up straight, her trench coat had been brown with dust and dirt. I mean...I can understand if your afraid"She smiled.

”Korey, Korey Cooper.”
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats
race: Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Captured, yet far from broken.   Captured, yet far from broken. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:22 pm

Vienta looked upon the human as she turned her back toward her. "I am not the one of making deals or bets, you have officially gotten on my bad side" Vienta turned around as her red hair swished around her face then behind her. "I will make this deal with you and listen good. I will give you 3 minutes to run away now" She opened the door. "KNowing how fast i am you should probaly start running now. Your time will start the moment you run out of that door, after that i will come after you but first" Vienta tossed korey a bottle. "that liquid in the bottle should heal your wounds, i want a good battle. I hope you make it outside" Vienta said as she stared at korey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captured, yet far from broken.   Captured, yet far from broken. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captured, yet far from broken.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: Soul Society :: Castillo Del Condenado-
Jump to: