Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vienta vs Henji

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats
race: Arrancar

Vienta vs Henji Empty
PostSubject: Vienta vs Henji   Vienta vs Henji I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:03 pm

Vienta was walking in circles around a rock terrain. The sun beat the ground to a certain angle to where the rocks were almost sparkling. She was unaware of what might occur in do time but do to her previous encounter with a fellow espada she doesn't care at all. Her anger is building up inside her and she doesn't know what to do. A good fight might bring things down for her, but then again fighting never solved anything, try telling that to vienta. Her mind is elsewhere. She put her hand on her hip while her other hand was holding her zanpakuto has she stabbed the ground with it. "Come and get me" she said...but why. She didn't even know why she said such strange words, it wasn't normal, but then again what espada do you know is normal. Thats the funny thing about an espada they are to unpredictable for words. It was almost like how a possum is dead, is it really dead or is it playing. Unpredictableness is what makes the world go round. Atleast part of the world. Vienta stared into a direction where she felt a strange reiatsu coming from. "i guess it is time then" she said as she pulled her zanpakuto up and held the blade in her hand that was placed on hip before hand. you could feel the tension around her getting really, really thick.
Back to top Go down
Henji Hiorako

Henji Hiorako

Vienta vs Henji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vienta vs Henji   Vienta vs Henji I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:17 am

Strong, such a term to be taken lightly. The reaitsu the espada would feel would be strong yes, however, it would also be at the level of fifth seat. a man appeared with his head somewhat down looking at the woman's feet. His hands in front of him and his sandals tied tight. He wore a standard shinigami robe and that was all. No markings that signified he was of any particular rank or division other than his reaitsu level.

he liked it that way, he loved to feel normal and not as strong as people thought by the feel of his reaitsu. His Zanpaktou to his left side, it was all black, from it's horse hair tassel to it's saya. His eyes were a brown offset and somewhat covered by the shadow the sun cast. His red hair tied to a pony tail that seemed to fluff like a horses tail sat there waving in a small breeze that passed by for that moment.

He could smell the heat and the burning of the sun as it struck the rocks and ground. With the man came a few members of the Onmitsukido. This wasn't because he was part of them as he looked completely different but becuse he was in a dangerous mission. He was to bring back a live Arrancar, and if possible an espada.

His gaze led him to start at her feet and work his way up. Slowly taking in what she looked like. To his eyes she was rather cute, but of course he would never say that. how could he find an enemy attractive? It was possible indeed. It was like, how could a Nazi find an american as a love? It was something that even all logic in the world would never be able to answer. But he didn't mind not knowing things, for it let him experiment to find the answer.

Finally he spoke in a soft and gentle voice that was meant to please.

"Miss, I can tell by your mask fragment you are an Arrancar. Would you mind coming with me please. I promise I won't harm you at all. However, my captain might. We want to run an experiment on you and see what makes you special of hollow. I can tell by your reaitsu that your really strong. Please, Miss, will you come with me?"

He asked as he felt the movement of the other people. It was not their movements from their reaitsu as they had that suppressed beyond detection by even a captain level trained person. He felt it by what most would call experience. His eyes were filled with genuine concern for her life and the lives of all his team mates. He didn't want anyone hurt in this escapade.

He some how knew that he would have to fight, he some how knew this girl could be an Espada....and he wanted to know how bad it would become. He gripped his hands as he stood there, the hands interlocked in front of themselves as he stood there, staring at her, watching her every move. His reaitsu of the level of fifth seat was no match for her but he kept it there anyway, his experience of fights giving him an advantage over her massive reaitsu.

All the while the members of the onmitsukido were prepairing for what ever was neccisary and were charged to treat him like the captain of the second squad. They were trained and told to keep him alive at all costs. Even by death. However, they were hidden by rocks and undetectable by even the most trained of professionals.

The warmth beating down on the man, Henji, left his black robe a little hot, it was still manageable however, it was quite the experience. After he noted that he had yet to introduce himself and being a rather new captain he was unknown to the world of the Arrancar as to who he was. So he decided to be nice and in a thoughtful voice he spoke.

"I do apologize Miss, I am Fifth seat Hiorako, Henji Hiorako, and you are?"

He said taking a bow and raising back up, his head slightly down in a submissive tone. He was like a puppy, letting his opponent be the dominant of the pack...
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

Vienta vs Henji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vienta vs Henji   Vienta vs Henji I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:36 am

"Strength..." Vienta said with her neutral yet innocient tone of voice as she looked at the man before her. "My name is....Vienta Hechizo" Even though she is an espada she wasn't rude like some. She knew how to say please and thank you, it is like the little girl from her previous life inside her never left. She stared at the man, brushing her red hair away from her blue eye's. She walked one step toward him as her hair had alittle bounce to it. She dragged her zanpakuto on the ground and the noise it was making could make a person's ear bleed. "I am going to have to say know, My life isn't over yet, even though i may think it is, but i will not be tested upon or step a foot in that rat infested shinigami place; Not now, not ever" All of this being said and her voice still never changed. "You will only get at the most 6 hits on me, while i my friend will get more" She finally stared right through the people the man was with and decided it was time. "You won't get me without a fight even if i have to sacrafice my life" She lifted here zanpakuto up from the ground as the sun hit her hair in angle that made it shine. It was a to-die for image, and her blue eyes made it even better as the glistened all of the place. She pointed her zanpkuto at Henji, as you could feel a comewhat mind connection bewtween the both of them as they stared eachother down. "Henji Hiorako of the fifth seat, murded today. Death of an espada. Her signature written in his blood" She stared at him harder. "i hope this is going to be a one on one battle because even i know one agaisnt alot is not honorable" She stared at him but loosened it up abit.
Back to top Go down
Henji Hiorako

Henji Hiorako

Vienta vs Henji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vienta vs Henji   Vienta vs Henji I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:32 pm

"That is true. I have conflicting problems Miss hechizo. On one hand I am ordered to bring you with me by what ever means neccisary but on the other hand I do not wish to fight you unhonroably. I am not a man with out honor however, I do have to bring you in any way possible. Also, what makes you think I am even with anyone. I don't see anyone here. I only see you and me. At any rate, I wish to also point out I am a fifth seat. Clearly no match for someone as strong as you. May I ask, Miss hechizo, Are you an Espada, and if so which number?"

His eyes stared to her as she had spoke. His face not faltering with no emotion on it what so ever. He was that kind of person to keep his emotions to himself, he had to if he wanted to display the passion of his seat. He shifted a bit and stepped a step closer. The shinigami robe fluttering slightly in a small breeze that picked up. The same breeze caressed his red hair as it was up in a high pony tail.

his hands still in front of him and he didn't even bother to draw his sword. However, dispite the look of how he was he was in his second best defense pisition he knew. His reaitsu flared still staying at the power of fifth seat. never once letting it go over fifth seat level. He let off a small sigh that was practially inaudible to most.
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

Vienta vs Henji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vienta vs Henji   Vienta vs Henji I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:57 pm

Vienta, with her cold eye's and hair that fluttered in the wind as it flared from being hit by the suns light, stared at Henji. She saw his face and his emotion. Obivously she doesn't have any emotions to hide because she is completely neutral all the way down to the core of her heart. she took a step forward and twirled her zanpakuto in her hand like a windmill. She stared deep into henji's eyes as if she could see his true-colors, his soul.

"I am an Espada, and you will just have to figure out my number on your own. I am not the type of espada to just go shooting out his or her number to a complete stranger, I am the type of espada that waits and listens. My reiatsu sensing abilities are outstanding, but I sense what i want to. Useless stuff to comprehend is below me."

Vienta continued to twirl her zanpakuto as she stared at Henji completely disconnecting herself from the world. She walked slowly toward him as the swounds of the zanapkuto being twirled were agonizing. They where frightening and by the sounds of it you could probaly guess she was toying around.

"Well what are you waiting for...come and get me"
Back to top Go down
Henji Hiorako

Henji Hiorako

Vienta vs Henji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vienta vs Henji   Vienta vs Henji I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:43 pm

The man sighed a bit as he moved one more step towards the girl. His eyes scanning her inently but that would be fairly hard to see. His hands still in the same position, he simply stood there. His zanpaktou on his left side, his red hair slightly fluttering, and his robe doing the same.

"Please, Ladies first."

He said as he bowed slightly and stood straight up. His hands didn't move and his eyes didn't falter either. He lowered his head a bit and stood there, ready to move if needed.
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

Vienta vs Henji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vienta vs Henji   Vienta vs Henji I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Vienta ran to the left really fast as she started to circle henji. She analyzed his body and looked to see where everything was. She ran faster and faster with her zan still twirling in the air. She slowed down abit and jumped over henji and landed behind him. She turned around looked him dead in the eyes and stopped moving. She was as stiff as a statue.

"My turn is over, your turn now" She said as she stuck her zanpakuto in the ground right infront of her. Her body went bback to being neutral and her eyes where gleaming through the darkness of her bone fragment. Has she plotted something out or was she toying with the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Henji Hiorako

Henji Hiorako

Vienta vs Henji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vienta vs Henji   Vienta vs Henji I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:27 pm

As she started her movements he simply laid a small smile in amusement and his image flickered slightly. Next he charged after her when she was done. He aimed to strike her in the stomach with his right hand. As he did that he leaped up and aimed a kick with his right to her head. It was a simply tactic that usually failed. Was he hoping it would, or was he hoping it wouldn't? Time would tell as his power was still at fifth seat.
Back to top Go down
Vienta hechizo

Vienta hechizo

Stats

Vienta vs Henji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vienta vs Henji   Vienta vs Henji I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:32 pm

She simply stuck her zanpakuto outinfront of her toward the shini's foot which was about to kick her. She wanted to end this fight quickly, so she pushed herself forward to the attack and attempted to slash the shini's foot off in a motion only she understood. "Uneccessary tactics won't get you anywhere" She really wasn't in a good mood, but she managed to keep it to herself as she continued on with her attack. She wanted to see his reaction to the attack so she could plan 10 moves head of time. It was easier for her that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vienta vs Henji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vienta vs Henji   Vienta vs Henji I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vienta vs Henji
Page 1 of 1