Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiba Ookami

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dai

Dai

Stats
race: Shinigami

Kiba Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Kiba Ookami   Kiba Ookami I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:33 am

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~SPIRIT~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Name: Kiba Ookami - Wolf Fang

Visual Age: About 70

Looks: Ookami is a purely white wolf, but with red streaks all throughout his fur. He is quite gruff and ragged, and taller than most men. His eyes are also pure black. Every time Daigoro kills without reason, another streak is added to his body.

Habits: Ookami frequently speaks in cryptic tones, occasionally just to annoy Daigoro.

Personality: The first thing anybody would see about Ookami is that he is paranoid. Completely and totally paranoid. He will even go out of his own way to make sure that Daigoro tries to avoid fights. He also tries to act wise, and regularly attempts to give Daigoro advice.

Inner World: Daigoro's inner world appears as a dense forested area, surrounding a clearing. The forest itself is dark, and filled with Daigoro's own worst fears, and the bodies of the ones that he killed without mercy.

Connection to Master: Master and Student

Similarities: At the best of times, not very. They share an opinion on killing, but that's it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Sealed~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Type: Kodachi

Looks: It's hilt is simple, white with red streaks, and the weapon is extremely light for it's size, weighing only about 15 ounces. The blade itself abot one foot long. The number of streaks on the hilt is equal to the number of streaks on Ookami, which is, at the moment, about 5. If the hilt is to become fully red, Daigoro's mind will snap, and he will go insane with guilt.

EXTRA INFO: This zanpakuto, due to Ookami's paranoia about Daigoro's own safety, has imposed a seal on Daigoro's power, reducing it to about 25% of it's usual strength, and converting it into a thin reiatsu shield that surrounds Daigoro's body. The shield blocks latent reiatsu and condensed reiatsu up to kido level 30. Everything above it is unaffected. Unfortunately, it is as strong from the inside as it is from the outside, and disallows Daigoro to use any kido below level 30. The seal itself takes the form of a wolf tattoo on the back of Daigoro's hand.

If Daigoro is to become agitated, the seal will strangely appear to release, but with no effects.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Shikai~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Release Phrase: Shaapu (Sharpen)

Looks: Daigoro's sword simply doubles in length, to a total of two feet. Strangely enough, Kiba Ookami does not grow heavier, nor grow weaker with that change. Nothing else changes.

Family: Defensive

Special Ability: Kiba Ookami is able to break the bonds between either reishi or reiatsu, one or the other. It cannot, however, break them when they are intertwined, as it will take too much energy for it to separate both types at once. This ability is known as Seishou-Hakaisha, and can be used in either Blade Form or Crescent Form

This attack only lasts for one post, on either Blade or Crescent form. If it cuts through an energy-based, reishi attack, I.E a Cero, the attack itself will divide, and each piece explode. An inanimate object will simply split.

This ability is unable to kill, at all.

Limitations include:

• If Daigoro was to attempt to cut through, say, a spiritually powered being, it would require equal amounts of strength to cut both types of energy, and therefore put too much strain onto Daigoro when sealed, and most likely kill him. If Daigoro's seal was to be released, he'd be able to cut something that was relatively weak, but it would still nearly kill him.

(This means that Daigoro can't actually cut physical beings with any form of spiritual power, using Seishou-Hakaisha.)

Techs:

• Blade Form - Daigoro focusses his reiatsu into the blade, causing it to glow white-and-red. He then strikes the target, and cuts.

• Crescent Form - Daigoro focusses his reiatsu into the blade, same as when he performed it in blade form, but he instead fires it off at range, causing it to appear as a white-and-red, square-ended crescent. This grows weaker as it goes further away. This goes for about 50 metres, or until it comes into contact with the thing that it is meant to cut.

Both techniques have a one post cooldown time.

This ability does no damage melee-wise, it is completely energy-based affecting.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Bankai~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Release Phrase: Runa Ookami

Looks: Kiba Ookami simply doubles in length again, coming to a total of four feet. It does not grow stronger, nor does it grow heavier with this change. Nothing else changes in it's appearance. This change happens with a blast of reiatsu, that bleaches Daigoro's uniform pure white, covering it with red streaks.

Family: Defensive

Special Ability: Daigoro creates a giant wolf out of his own reiatsu, that prowls around him, watching his enemies. It is basically a gigantic Seishou-Hakaisha, and is far more powerful than usual. This will defend Daigoro, taking both physical and energy-based hits, shrinking as it goes. Once it has completely shrunk, Daigoro's bankai is defeated. The wolf cannot attack, but it is quick enough to block most attacks.

The wolf lasts for 30 strong hits, 60 weak hits, or until Daigoro uses Lupine Frenzy.

The wolf does no damage to anything that it blocks. Other than that, it is basically the same as Seishou-Hakaisha, except more powerful.

Techs.

• Lupine Frenzy - This is a quick-fire attack, and Daigoro can only use it if the wolf is available to defend. Daigoro takes all of the energy of the wolf, and condenses it into the blade of his zanpakuto, whch infuses it throughout his body. This doubles his movement speed for 5 posts. After that, Daigoro's bankai has been depleted, and he cannot use it until he releases his seal again.

Additional Information - Daigoro is unable to use bankai until he has released the full power of the seal. Daigoro does this by focussing his reiatsu into the wolf tattoo on the back of his hand, and shattering it. This causes almost all of his power to come back, leaving just enough to protect him from the latent reiatsu in the air around him.

It appears as a set of stylized, tribal tattoos that spread up his right arm and to his torso.

This lasts either for 30 minutes from release (15 posts), or until Daigoro releases and uses bankai. If Daigoro uses bankai, the moment that it is over, Daigoro's seal is re-sealed, and he has no access to it for 12 hours (until next thread, or 360 posts). If the 30 minutes runs out, Daigoro cannot use his release for 1 hour (30 posts) afterwards.

Daigoro's powers, when re-sealed from bankai, are just enough to sustain his form as a Shinigami, about 10%. He cannot perform any type of kidou, or use shunpou. However, the barrier that covers him increases to protect him from kido up to level 60. If he simply times out the seal, it is reduced back to 25%.

Last edited by Dai on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:52 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

Kiba Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba Ookami   Kiba Ookami I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Sealed:

- As far as the extra info you have regarding the wolf tattoo seal, I personally do not think it can be allowed as it seems like an extra ability although you have reasonable limitations. However since I am uncertain I will ask other mods if that is acceptable or not.

Shikai

For your special ability please state to what to degree you can break down reishi or reiatsu. Also explain to me what you mean when you say you cant break down when reishi and reiatsu are interwined, because all spiritual beings (shinigami arrancar etc) and places(Soul Society, Hueco Mundo etc) are innately made of reishi and beings are able to exert reiatsu. I’m just a bit unclear to what your trying to describe as your limitation exactly. Give me and example as well just so everything is as clear as possible.

• *Your techs need durations and cooldowns*

Also state what type of damage your techs do melee? Reiatsu? Etc..

For crescent form you will need to define a range for the attack.

Bankai

-Again for ability state to what degree the wolf can break down reishi or reiatsu and also describe what type of damage it deals melee, reiatsu etc..

- Put an exact number of hits your wolf can take before shrinking out completely.

• *Your tech needs a duration and cooldown*

For your technique where you say “creating a crescent that destroys all but beings (living or dead) in it's path.” I cant allow something that can inherently destory anything , that would be too overpowered. Give a more reasonable description of its power.

Quote :

Additional Information - Daigoro is unable to use bankai until he has released the full power of the seal. Daigoro does this by focussing his reiatsu into the wolf tattoo on the back of his hand, and shattering it. This causes almost all of his power to come back, leaving just enough to protect him from the latent reiatsu in the air around him. This lasts either for 30 minutes from release, or until Daigoro releases and uses bankai. If Daigoro uses bankai, the moment that it is over, Daigoro's seal is re-sealed, and he has no access to it for 12 hours. If the 30 minutes runs out, Daigoro cannot use his release for 1 hour afterwards.

The latent reiatsu thing is till pending as stated earlier, and for time do not use minuets/housrs ues a number of posts. This makes it easier to pinpoint exactly when instead of guestimating when min/hours have actually passed. Correct me if I’m wrong but you need full power to enter bankai but once you do your actual power will be sealed back to 25% for the time specified?
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

Stats

Kiba Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba Ookami   Kiba Ookami I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:32 am

I... hope that's everything.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

Kiba Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba Ookami   Kiba Ookami I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:41 pm

Seal is fine. We have another member with a seal. As long as reasonable restrictions are on it, it is okay.

Only issue I see is your bankai. Zanpakuto releases don't change you physically. So the wolf like features and hair color change have to go.

Also, am I correct in my understanding that your Shikai ABILITIES are only able to cut energy attacks, but the blade itself is still able to cut physical objects?
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

Stats

Kiba Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba Ookami   Kiba Ookami I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:50 pm

Edited again. And yes, you're correct to assume that.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

Kiba Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba Ookami   Kiba Ookami I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Okay. Then just a final note, Wolf can't protect you from everything and any attacks that consume rather than explode will count for multiple attacks.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

Stats

Kiba Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba Ookami   Kiba Ookami I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:51 pm

I have made slight appearance modifications.

(Ask Shorin, if you must.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiba Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba Ookami   Kiba Ookami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiba Ookami
Page 1 of 1