Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)

Go down 
+2
Tatsuya Ankoku
Gemini
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gemini

Location : In a place where its hard to tell fantasy from reality

Stats
race: Shinigami

The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:09 pm

(Before the second meeting with Kami)

Gemini walked into the Academy with a full stack of papers in his left hand while a orange chain was in his right, pulling the tied Ankoku behind him. "Now if I remember correctly the office is this way." Turning to his right, Gemini continues to drag Ankoku across the floor, while trying to remember where the sign up office for new students is. Ten minutes later, Gemini finally found the office, and kicked the door open, not wanting to let go of Ankoku. Stepping into the office, he looks at the recpetionist, he starts to talk to the recpetionist, while laying the stack of papers on the desk, showing her that he had filled in the required paperwork to enroll a new shinigami. The paperwork was a big pain in the ass. It had taken him two hours to finish after printing it all, which took half an hour itself. Of course all this time he didn't release the bakudo he had on Ankoku. Couldn't risk having him escape. That too would have been a pain. But now here he was with Ankoku on the floor still tied in the bakudo, the paperwork filled and completed. Gemini looked at Ankoku, but didn't bother to smile. "You are to stay in the Academy until you have graduated. I will know if you plan to escape, and even attempt to try." Placing a finger on the chains he released the bakudo. "You are to start in the Academy tomorrow. With extra lessons in Kido, swordplay and other areas. The reason for this is because you will be starting later than most in the Academy. This will take up most of your day, leaving you very little time to socialize. I'll becoming around from time to time to check on you, so don't disappoint me." Looking once more at the recpetionist, Gemini leaves the office with Ankoku still on the floor. The receptionist looks at Ankoku. "Welcome to the Soul Reaper Academy Ankoku."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:37 pm

Tatsuya still couldn't believe the situation he was now in. He still couldn't release whatever the hell this magical chain was and it seemed that the captain continually supplied it power in some kind of way. He was being dragged from place to place for what seemed like hours, occasionally he even dozed off. It was getting rediculous, he had to think of a way to get out of this. Right when he was about to set a plan into motion, the captain began to speak to him. "You are to stay in the Academy until you have graduated. I will know if you plan to escape, and even attempt to try." After saying this the man released the mystical chains that had ensnared him. Tatsuya tried to stand up with all his might, but his legs had fallen asleep during all this time, causing him to topple over when he tried. The captain then began to speak once more, "You are to start in the Academy tomorrow. With extra lessons in Kido, swordplay and other areas. The reason for this is because you will be starting later than most in the Academy. This will take up most of your day, leaving you very little time to socialize. I'll becoming around from time to time to check on you, so don't disappoint me." Tatsuya looked confused. School? Was this guy serious? He must have been, seeing as the receptionist looked at him and began to welcome him to the "Soul Reaper Academy". Tatsuya looked behind himself, planning an escape before he decided to shrug the idea off. Trying to leave this place would probably cause more annoyances than anything, he might as well play along and learn from this place, that way he could learn some of that crazy stuff the captain had been able to do. He still couldn't see why he was so much stronger than him, their reiatsu was about the same level, so why was he capable of so much more?

Tatsuya sighed and thanked the lady at the counter for welcoming him before taking a seat on a nearby bench. "Sir, there will be someone to take you to your dorm room soon." Tatsuya looked back up to the woman and nodded, "Thanks..." He still really couldn't believe that he was actually going to go through with this, but if it was going to make him stronger he'd live with it. While Tatsuya had sat and ridiculed the sights of the academy a tall burly man walked up. In a deep voice the man began to talk, "Tatsuya Anokoku.....is that you?" Tatsuya looked up at the man who seemed to have eaten one too many ramen bowls, "Yea...that's me." The man picked up his clipboard and with his pen he checked something off, "Ok then, follow me Tatsuya". Tatsuya sighed, he had finally gotten cozy on that bench and it was already time for him to get up and walk some more. Slowly getting himself up into a standing position, Tatsuya began to follow the man through the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:35 pm

KIDO CLASS

The tardy bell began to ring, followed by a rush of students running up and down the halls trying to get to class before they were reprimanded by their teachers. All of this was new to Tatsuya, he was in no way used to this academy, so searching for this classroom was a task, especially with all these dumbasses impeding his way. Soon enough Tatsuya began to go on the offensive, pushing any kid that bumped into him on the floor or tripping them. Finally making his way to the back of the academy, Tatsuya had found the classroom he had been looking for, the "Kido Class". Tatsuya was still at a lost for what this class was actually about, but he figured he find that out soon enough.

Walking into the classroom he was met with silence and stares, to which Tatsuya replied to the entire class with an equally disrespectful glare. Turning his head to the right he saw that a man walked out from next to the chalkboard, "Ah, you must be the new student Tatsuya Anokoku.... It's a pleasure to meet you..... Since you're already in front of the class, do you know anything about Kido?" Tatsuya looked at him questioningly, "What...Is Kido...?" The old man began to laugh followed by the laughter of the other students in the classroom, "Hehe, I should have expected nothing less from a hooligan like yourself. Really, the people the shinigami have been recruiting lately are truly laughable. Do you even know anything about wielding a blade?" Now, Tatsuya could have taken what this man had said to heart, but sadly he couldn't hear most of what the man was saying, thanks to the whiny pitch the man made while speaking. "All I need to know about wielding a blade is that it's used to cut down my enemies, and with that in mind I don't really think that you'd want me demonstrating that on you." The students in the classroom began to laugh, they must have thought he was telling a joke, but Tatsuya couldn't have been more serious. The old man narrowed his eyes at Tatsuya and continued on with the lesson that he had apparently been teaching before Tatsuya arrived. Rolling his eyes, Tatsuya walked up some of the steps and took a seat at a nearby desk, pulling out from under him a book that was labeled "Demon Way". Looking around it seemed that everyone in the class was reading this book, with the snobby old teacher from before speaking about different "incantantions" or at least that's what Tatsuya heard.

He really couldn't understand anything this man was going on about. He had never heard of this "kido" thing and from the looks of the calmness of the classroom it seemed that a class like this would be nothing but boring. Tatsuya's eyes began to feel heavier and heavier, and he could no longer hold back the yawns. Seemed his "day of rest" hadn't been enough for his body. "So tired...maybe just a little nap..." Tatsuya slowly laid his head on the desk and began to try and snooze, hopefully by the time he woke up the class would be over with. A couple of minutes went by and Tatsuya slept peacefully in the quiet class, that is until the teacher decided he didn't appreciate students taking naps during his lectures. Soon enough a blast of red energy was blasted into Tatsuya's desk, causing the desk to flip up and Tatsuya to fall backwards out of his chair. Quickly looking around, Tatsuya tried to figure out what the hell had happened, but this was to no avail. The only thing that gave him a clue as to what happened was the laughter from the other students, and one of them pointing in the direction of the teacher, who had his arm extended out towards Tatsuya's direction and his palm of his hand pointing towards him.

"That students, was kido 31.Shakkahō . Had Mr.Anokoku been awake he may have gotten to see it in action." The classroom burst out in laughter, but Tatsuya ignored this, instead of being mad at the teacher his feelings were quite the opposite. Looking at the desk he could see how mangled and out of shape it had become after his attack. If he could learn how to use this "kido" he'd be able to become entirely stronger than the person he was before even coming to this place. While the classroom was distracted, Tatsuya took the textbook and slipped it into the lining of his jacket, making sure that no one saw him "borrow" it. Almost immediately after, the bell rang, signifying that class had been dismissed. Students began to flood the stairway, trying to make their way out of the classroom. Tatsuya walked past the teacher on his way out of the door. "Mr.Anokoku...It's been brought to my attention that you are being "forced", I guess I should say, into attending this academy. I can honestly say that I can see why...your reiatsu, I can sense it even though you are very adept at shrouding it. It's already on par with a captain, yet you don't even know what "Kido" is....Where did you come from?" The teacher looked at him observantly, as if trying to figure out the mystery behind him. Tatsuya began to laugh, "This coming from the same man who just attacked me moments earlier? You made it pretty obvious what you think of me, why should I inform you anymore about myself." The teacher sighed before replying, "In this academy, I have the reputation of being very strict, just because you came into this class doesn't mean I shouldn't act the same way to all of my students." Tatsuya nodded, "So it was to save face then? I guess I can live with that as an apology...if it was personal I was planning on coming after you after my stint in this place. As for where I came from, it's really none of your business." Tatsuya then gave a mocking smile before patting the teacher on the back, "This kido stuff is interesting, I'll be looking forward to it from now on." Tatsuya then walked out of the door into the hallway, making his way to his next class.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:26 pm

Zanjutsu class

Tatsuya lightly jogged down the hallway, making his way towards his Zanjutsu class. Tatsuya decided it was time he started making good impressions on these teachers. Though he wouldn't like it, he couldn't get very far if they all had negative opinions of him. Tatsuya really didn't personally care about the opinions of others, but if his intent was to become the best he could, he'd have to start getting on the good side of others.

Tatsuya walked through the double doors into the Zanjutsu classroom and noticed that he appeared to be early. There were very few students and it seemed as though the teacher hadn't even arrived yet. Tatsuya stared around the room for a bit, but quickly turned before taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:40 pm

Moka yawned a bit as she walked down the long hallway to the Zanjutsu classroom. Today was her first day actually teaching the class. Her presence was requested by the current instructor. She being a member of the 11th division being the reason. She gripped moumoku tightly, feeling him pulse in reaction to her touch. She smiled and brushed her bangs from her eyes. The emerald green orbs now locked upon the doors to the classroom. She slid them open and walked inside. She was clad in only a normal black Gi that wrapped around her body tightly like a kimono. The sleeves went from the middle of her upper arm, and down past her hands. She smiled softly upon seeing a student already in his seat. She walked to the front of the room and sat on the desk. She crossed on leg over the other. She laid Moumoku in her lap, then gazed out at the lone shinigami in the room. The clock signaled that class was now to begin. She smiled as she began to speak. I guess it's just you and me today. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Moka Akashiya. Member of the 11th Division, and I am your instructor for the day.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:25 pm

Tatsuya watched as a young looking female shinigami made her way into the room. She was dressed attractively, even if it was only a normal black gi it fit her body more. She smiled before brushing her pink bangs from her eyes as she made her way to the front of the room, sitting on the desk. She crossed her leg over the other and placed her zanpaktou in her lap. She smiled once more and began to speak, "I guess it's just you and me today. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Moka Akashiya. Member of the 11th Division, and I am your instructor for the day."
Tatusuya looked at her once more over and then nodded, "Nice to meet you. My name is Tatsuya Ankoku. So what is this class about?" Though she was attractive and seemed to be very young, Tatsuya had always learned to never judge a book by it's cover. If she said she was to be his instructor he had no qualms, he needed to suck up all the knowledge he could.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:02 am

Moka smiled at the boy as he introduced himself. A pleasure to meet you, Tatsu-kun. This class is for the mastery of your shikai. I take it you have not learned your zanpakuto's name yet? She looked him over, her soft green eyes seeming to shimmer as she gazed at him. She felt Moumoku pulsing in her lap. He wanted to be shown off. Moka smiled and placed her hand on Moumoku's scabbard, her gentle touch soothing the restless spirit. Calm, Moumoku.... She whispered, her eyes never leaving Tatsuya. Her expression was calm, serene, almost as if she had nothing more than positivity all around her. She emitted a soft violet aura, her reiatsu. The aura swirled around her like violet flames. She got up off of the desk and began to pace the floor as she started to speak, Moumoku gripped tightly in her hands, her eyes gazing lovingly at him. Each Zanpakuto is a manifestation of its owner's soul, and has a unique name that a Shinigami is required to learn in order to use its Shikai. As such, each Zanpakuto has unique abilities that match their owner's characteristics and personality, and their names usually hint to what these powers may be. A Zanpakutō spirit is part of its owner's soul, and they often share the same personality traits. At the same time, they are also independent, and thus, can be considered a Shinigami's partner in battle. For instance. Moumoku here is a loving and compassionate individual, just as I am. Moumoku and I are a team in battle. We fight side by side as a formidable duo. Do you understand so far, Tatsuya? She paused and stood in front of his desk now, gazing down at him. She smiled softly, awaiting his reply and his answer to her previous question.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Tatsuya listened to her as she began to speak again, asking if he had had learned his zanpaktou's name. It's name? Tatsuya gazed down to his sheathed blade. He then looked back to Moka, "No, I haven't learned it..." He watched her as she waited for his reply and noticed her begin to exude her reiatsu, the violet aura softy swirling about her. She began to pace about the floor as she spoke, her attention seemingly on her zanpaktou but her speech directed at Tatsuya. She began to explain how both the zanpaktou and its owner are intertwined spiritually. They personify exactly who their shinigami partners are spiritually. But something that Tatsuya took from it was that they could also personify traits that were very undesirable, traits that people would rather keep hidden. He began to imagine what exactly his zanpaktou would personify about him. He listened as she asked about his understanding on this. Tatsuya looked back to her from his zanpaktou and nodded, "Yea, I understand..." A hint of worry in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:53 pm

Moka Smiled softly. And knelt down in front of his desk, Her soft green eyes still on the man. Today...you will learn. She smiled and stood back up, then released a burst of her reiatsu to push the desks back against the wall, leaving an open space on the floor. She then sat cross legged on the empty floor, then glanced at Tatsuya. Tatsu-kun. Come sit across from me so we can begin. She placed Moumoku in her lap, then blade glowing with a soft blue aura. Moumoku's reiatsu was eminating from the blade. He and Moka, together, gave off a deep purple aura. Her eyes were on Tatsuya, waiting for him to join her.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:20 am

Tatsuya quickly made his way out of his desk before Moka's burst of reiatsu sent all of them flying back against the wall. He laughed a bit, and quickly followed her to the center of the room. He took his zanpaktou off of his hip as he sat down in front of her, his legs stretched out in front of him and his blade resting by his side. He watched her as he seated himself, "Ok, Im ready" He nodded as he said this and prepared for his lesson.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:27 am

Moka chuckle a but. His posture was all wrong. She sighed and smiled. Sit cross legged, and then set your Zanpakuto on your lap. Place your hands on it and close your eyes. Focus on the sword and the spirit inside. Listen for that tiny voice. Let it call out to you....then reply by saying it's name... She lightly ran a finger down Moumoku's scabbard. Moumoku pulsed upon feeling her touch, then began to speak to her. Moka, My Hime...Do you think the boy will get it? Moka smiled and replied. With time, my friend...with time. Moumoku pulsed again and surrounded Moka in his aura, it taking on the shape of bright blue wings to embrace her. She smiled warmly and embraced her blade in return. It was warm in her hands. Moumoku's loving flames. She opened her eyes and glanced at Tatsuya, monitoring his progress.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:40 am

"Ohhh" Tatsuya laughed a bit and then crossed his legs, placing his zanpaktou across his lap. Placing his hands on it he began to close his eyes. She then told him to focus on the sword and the spirit within it. He wasn't entirely sure how to do that, but he just concentrated on the sword itself. He did this for a while before he felt a sudden rush of fear, a cold sweat following this. "You're weak Tatsuya......" A feeling of overwhelming despair feel over him, causing him to quickly open his eyes, his heart racing and his breathing heavy.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:47 am

Moka felt a deep sadness coming from the male. She looked at him, concerned. Moumoku's aura faded from around her. Tatsuya...are you alright? What happened? She asked him, her hand still in contact with Moumoku. She gazed into the male's eyes and saw fear. She sighed. Take five minutes to relax...then we'll try again, alright? She smiled softly, still concerned for the male. He heard something dreadful. She knew it. She just couldn't tell what. Moumoku the chimed in. Hime. The spirit within that weapon is not a pleasant one. The boy will struggle. Moka simply smiled and gripped Moumoku tightly. Then I will help him through it all...
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:07 am

Tatsuya was too preoccupied to hear what Moka had asked him before. The words and the feelings that accompanied them were something he had never felt before. As he continued to breathe more and calm himself down, he heard Moka. She asked if he needed to take some time to relax. Tatsuya was inclined to say yes, but more or less he had become more curious as to what the voice that he heard was. If he took time to relax, more or less he'd work off the adrenaline he was feeling and wouldn't want to do it. "No, I'll keep going..." Tatsuya then closed his eyes once more, going back into his trance like state.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:18 am

It had been high time that he received his captaincy with all the rumors and strange activity circulating. Although he still held feelings of annoyance and frustration regarding it all, his new captains jacket fit him well enough to soothe his throbbing nerves. Shorin's basket woven sandals made light echoes down the halls of the academy, he had received word that a recruit from his division was teaching some sort of class. Being a newly appointed captain it was only right for him to sneak up on his squad members for a little check up from time to time. " One of my ruffians is teaching a class eh. Tch! I guess this person must really know their stuff, the faculty here won't even let me substitute." He thought in a facetious tone, assuming his unorthodox methods were the general reason for his denial in the education system." This it huh." Shorin uttered as he poked his head in the classroom. There he found two shinigami of each sex in sedentary positions as if meditating to achieve some higher spiritual promise. Two muffled knocks echoed in the class room as Shorin proceeded inside, he did not want his previously clandestine presence to startle either of them." Mind if I join the class?" He inquired as approached the two shinigami, scanning each of them, trying to guess which of them was from his squad.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:32 am

Moka smiled, impressed that he wanted to continue, despite his slight emotional distress. Moumoku throbbed in her hands and spoke. This boy has potential, Hime. Keep him on the right track, Love and he'll attain his shikai. The spirit within is still calling out to him. He just has to listen to it. Moka smiled and gripped Moumoku tightly again, then responded. I will, Moumoku. Don't worry. I'll teach him. She turned her gaze and placed a reassuring hand over his as it lay on his Zanpakuto again. Close your eyes, Tatsuya...Listen...feel the spirit within the sword. Let it speak to you. Don't break the connection once it does. Let it bond with you. Her words came out soft, almost like a whisper. She was ready to assist him, when she heard the door slide open. Her gentle emerald gaze shifted to the door to see a man sporting a Captain's Haori walk in. Moka smiled and whispered to Tatsuya. Just keep doing as I said. Ignore all around you. Focus on the sword. She then turned her attention to the captain. Greetings, Taicho. It's a pleasure to have a shinigami of your stature in our presence. What brings you to my training lesson. Surely you don't need to learn Shikai? She looked at the Captain, a soft smile on those lovely rose colored lips of hers. Her eyes were locked on his, awaiting his reply.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:45 am

Tatsuya could faintly hear Moka's words as he remained in his trance state. It felt different this time though. The fear and despair that he had felt was gone, he couldn't even feel the presence of the voice that had spoken to him. Maybe it was gone? Or maybe it decided not to speak with him anymore, after all it did call him weak. Tatsuya shrugged, maybe it wasn't his time to learn this "shikai" thing. Tatsuya was about to call it quits before he heard a voice. "Tatsuya....you've become a disgrace, a mere shell of your former self. Think about who you were before you came to this place...." Tatsuya quickly opened his eyes and saw that he was in a world that was darker than dark. He looked at his hands and arms and realized that his entire body had turned to a snow white color, even his clothing.

Tatsuya continued to look about himself, but to no avail. He could see nothing, and the voice from earlier was only getting louder. All of a sudden, thoughts flooded into Tatsuya's mind once more. He remembered the power he once had. The fear and respect he had gained in District 3. And more importantly, the freedom he had. He then remembered the beings that took it away from him in an instant...the hollow. His hatred and rage began to grow almost instantaneously and almost on cue, the voice began to speak once more. "See Tatsuya, you realize too that you made a mistake in coming here...." Tatsuya started to grit his teeth, he had felt that maybe he should have left this place. Who was he to ask for the help of those he used to help enslave in District 3, he had no right to be among them. "You should not be wasting your time here, you've healed your wounds now is the time to seek revenge on those who took everything from you in only a matter of moments..." Tatsuya nodded his head in agreement to all of the words of this disembodied voice before he noticed what he was doing. Tatsuya looked around himself once more and then began to call out, "Who are you?" Silence replied to this question before the voice began to chime in. " Fufufu, I guess I'll tell you of my name, though you must promise that this hatred and rage that you feel towards the hollow will never die. You must promise that everything that you "learn" here will be put to use in order to destroy District 3 and turn it into smoldering debris." Tatsuya smirked and nodded, "I'd love nothing more..." The voice began to laugh before a slight whisper could be heard.

Tatsuya then opened his eyes, his gaze back on Moka. He began to laugh while breathing hard. His trip to his inner world taking a lot out of him. "Hehe, I learned it..."
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:30 am

Upon his approach Shorin was greeted by a rather delicate and frail looking girl with pink hair and an emerald gaze that reminded him much of cherry blossoms. Her tone was very respectful, something Shorin was not used to, at least not directed towards him anyway. All of his life he utterly despised having to pay respect to higher authoritative figures who only served to boss him around, freedom was something Shorin held sacred, the irony of his new high ranking position was almost a slap in his own face. " I was pointed in this direction as I heard a member of my 11th division squad was teaching a class and I decided to have look for myself. Ya' know I thought it would be real Captain-like and what not." He replied as he rubbed the back of his head with an awkward expression, this whole leadership thing was new and slightly uncomfortable for the lifelong renegade.

Shorin's eyes soon slid over to the boy who was seated next to the female shinigami, by his appearance he seemed to be a rather rough looking figure much like those you would expect to find lurking in one of the notorious Rukonagi districts. Moreover a sudden shift in his reiatsu had become apparent as it differed from the moment when Shorin had first entered the room." No no little lady, my ship to shikai sailed a long time ago. Just here to scope out some form of skill from my alleged squad member, which by the way I have yet to find." He implied as if to suggest the shinigami between the two of them that hailed from the 11th division to make their identity known. Being that the 11th squad was the direct combat division Shorin's bias could not help but lean his assumptions to the rough looking boy as being the shinigami he was in search for. " I see that guy has become in touch with his zanpaktou spirit. Heh! their reiatsu's are harmonizing quite nicely, but judging from his fatigue it seems his zanpaktou spirit is rather stubborn, that seems to be a common trend around these times." He thought with a soft grin as he slid his eyes back toward the female shinigami, predicting that she was about to introduce herself for the sake of his prior hinting statement.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:30 am

Moka's eyes turned back to tatsuya with a smile. Pardon me, Captain. she said with a slight bow as she turned towards Tatsuya. Speak the name of your blade and the command it gave you, Tatsuya. Show me your Shikai. She said with a sweet smile. She was proud of him for learning his shikai so quickly. She rose to her feet, then extended her hand to Tatsuya to help him up. Moumoku was throbbing in her hands. He didn't want the guy touching his Hime. Her gaze shifted once more towards the captain after Tatsuta was on his feet. By the way, Mr. Captain. Forgive me for not introducing myself. I am Moka Akashiya, Member of Division Eleven. She spoke with a smile as her eys flickered a deep crimson color. She turned her gaze back to Tatsuya. Tatsuya. I'm going to fight you in your shikai to test your level of control, and hopefully help you gain a stronger level of control if needed. She said, now speaking in a more serious tone. Tatsuya was ready to learn control. He needed to build a bond with his Zanpakuto. What better way than a fight?
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:00 pm

As Tatsuya told Moka about his achievment, he looked over to his right to see a man was now standing over them, observing. He wore the same robes of the man who was responsible for putting him in this academy. Both he and Moka spoke and Tatsuya was able to pull out that this guy was the Captain of the 11th Division. He had faintly read somewhere that there had been 13 Divisions within this place. He began to wonder exactly which squad the other captain headed. Moka then began to speak some more, annoncing herself to the captain that the was a member of his division while in the same breathe challenging him to a fight. Tatsuya was a bit taken aback. While he never turned down a fight, he hadn't really expected to be doing any fighting today, he thought after he learned the name he'd be able to head back to his dorm and go to sleep. Apparently, this wasn't the case though. "Ok then, if this'll help me get stronger I agree to it." Tatsuya took her hand and helped himself up before walking across the room from her. Moving slowly, he began to unsheathe his blade, closing his eyes and thinking back on what the spirit had told him. Slashing the air in front of him he quickly called out, "Let your judgment be swift, Shikei!". In that instant, a blast of dark reiatsu filled the room, emanating from him slowly and creeping its way across the floors like a thick mist. His zanpaktou had changed it's form into that of a tanto with a black hilt, the blade glowing with a brilliant shine. Tatsuya admired his blade, feeling this power of Shikei coursing through him. He began to spin his blade within his hand, waiting for Moka's release.

What his zan looks like now ----> http://library.thinkquest.org/05aug/00716/Tanto.gif
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:23 pm

Shorin couldn't help but stand there with his foot in his mouth when the girl introduced herself as the member of his division, his sexist bias had driven him to a point of embarrassment. Luckily he had not made his assumptions out loud otherwise an awkward moment would have been ever present to say the least." Moka Akashiya, eh. I can't seem to picture a gentle looking girls such as her being apart of such a barbaric division. I guess I should depress my bias as of now, I am already zero for one with my assumptions." He thought with a self berating laugh, finding it hard to swallow his compromise to open mindedness." The name is Hakudai Shorin, you can forget about calling me Mr. Captain, or anything resembling formalities unless of course we are around other superiors. I personally detest authoritative titles." He replied with a furrowed brow, his facial expression lucid to his inner frustrated demeanor. Shortly after learning of Moka being his squad member his immediate thought was to see what she was capable of combat wise, it seemed intellectually she was up to par, judging from her speech and the fact that she was a teacher. Before the blond renegade could suggest an arrangement to evaluate her she prompted to fight against the boy and his newly attained Zanpaktou release.

" I suppose that would suffice, at least now I don't have to think of an evaluation regiment or anything." He uttered in thought while shaking his head, happy with the convenient turn of events. Though things soon started to drift in a negative direction once he heard Moka tell the boy to show her his Shikai. " In an academy classroom!? If there is anything that I do know it's that one should use their power with discretion, releasing your zanpaktou just anywhere is unacceptable." Before he was able to complete his thought the boy had already spoken his release and let out a level of reiatsu unfit for the surroundings. The renegade Captain could only hope there were no other academy students or faculty nearby as he flash stepped with Captain level speed, appearing in less than an instant with his hand clutching the boy's wrist with which was armed with the dark tanto shikai." Release your blade immediately, I hate to be an uptight enforcer but you may not do this in here. Not everyone of the academy level can withstand the spiritual pressure of a shikai release." He stated with a stern tone of voice and an expression of utter seriousness in his face as he gazed sharply at the boy shinigami. In order for this to be within ordinance Shorin would need to lead them outside to a designated combat area such as the training field and clear the area of any students and faculty and supervise the fight himself.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:37 pm

Moka chuckled a bit. The expression on the captain's face said it all. He was shocked to know that she was a member of his division. She may look look like a delicate flower, but this flower had thorns. She remained unphased as Tatsuya released his zan. She then realized what Shorin probably did. This place wasn't the proper place for a fight. She glanced at Shorin as he shunpoed over to Tatsuya, grabbing his hand. She looked at Tatsuya and smiled softly. Tatsuya. I've seen enough for now. Let's continue our spar outside, just as Shorin suggested. With that said, she vanished in a whirl of light blue flames. A special, and quite lovely version of her shunpo. She appeared outside the academy, awaiting the arrival of her two male companions.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya Ankoku

Tatsuya Ankoku

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:45 pm

Tatsuya began to glare at the captain as he grabbed hold of his wrist, instructing him to drop his blade. Tatsuya's rage began to boil over at this, wanting to attack this man for even thinking to lay a finger on him. He quickly snatched his arm away, but soon after regained his composure, calming down almost as quickly as he had become enraged. Tatsuya looked at the man and then back to Moka, a bit embarrassed about what had just happened. He wondered if this was an affect of his shikai, it was bringing any anger and hate that he was feeling to the forefront. Moka began to speak again, inviting him outside in order to finish their spar. Tatsuya nodded and then shot a glare back at the captain before shunpoing out of the room, appearing before Moka outside of the academy.
Back to top Go down
Shorin

Shorin

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:05 am

" Well that's something new.." He thought to himself as he caught a glimpse of the whirling blue flames that enveloped his subordinate Moka. It was a refreshing and elegant way for one to incorporate their flash step, however it could hinder the element of surprise as it then became obvious her abilities most likely revolved around fire. Shorin's brow raised as his dark hazel eyes traced back at the boy who snatched his wrist away from him, he seemed overly enraged. Unsure what to make of it the blond haired captain stood his ground and awaited for the boys next actions." What will it be kid?" He uttered in thought as he watched the boy fall back before regaining his composure, Shorin was almost certain by the look in the boy's eye that he wanted to attack, but it seemed that his better judgment prevailed. He let the boy shunpo after Moka instead of stopping him as he was blatantly defiant against his order for him to revert his zanpaktou back into its sealed state.

Though Shorin could do nothing more than smirk, he had a soft spot for those who were resistant to authority much like himself. Shorin quickly followed behind the boy in shunpo but actually arriving a few seconds sooner outside near Moka." Alright, you guys can fight here to your hearts content. I will supervise the fight and the area to ensure maximum safety, just try not to destroy the place if at all possible. The last thing you want is the patrol riding your ass about damage costs." He said as he began to pace away towards the edge of the outer training grounds to give the two room to begin their fight. " Oh and you. I will forget about that last second glare if you put up a good fight, If I'm right about you I'm sure you wont disappoint." Shorin added as he stopped and turned around, pointing his index finger at the shinigami boy with a look of assurance on his face." Start whenever you are ready." He concluded as he turned his back and proceeded out of the way, his captain haori trailing in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:44 am

Moka smiled as the others showed up. She looked at Tatsutya with a soft smile. Release your shikai...and I shall release mine. No harm will come to you. This is a simple test of unity between you and your zanpakuto. She placed her hand into her obi sash, then pulled out a crimson silk ribbon. She proceeded to tie it around her neck. Cut the ribbon from my neck without harming me. This is to show that you can control your blade. She moved her right hand around to grip Moumoku's handle. The blade throbbed at her touch. He was excited to finally get to play. She withdrew the blade slowly from it's ebony sheathe. The blade sang as it's edges scraped the insides of the scabbard. Her now drawn blade shimmered in the sun, it giving off a lovely white glow under the sun's golden rays. Moka smiled and gazed at her best friend with loving eyes. It's our time to shine, my dear. She whispered as she took an offensive stance. After a moment of preparation, she was gone, moving with the speed of a normal shunpo. She appeared in front of Tatsuya, her blade inverted where the handle was now aiming for his gut. She thrust upward, mimicking an uppercut as she prepared to ram the male in the stomach with Moumoku's handle. She knew that she planned to stop just before hitting him. She wanted to see how quick his reaction time was. Would he defend, ore be caught off guard?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)   The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Academy (For Tats and all availabe shinigami)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next