Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enrya, and William

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats
race: Shinigami

Enrya, and William Empty
PostSubject: Enrya, and William   Enrya, and William I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:07 pm

William was heading back to Prussia when he felt he had to do some more hunting. He felt as if he still had something to do. Before he went his own way, he ordered the two rogues to show the two new members to Prussia. They gave him a slight nod as he turned away. Right now William felt he had something more to do, he didn't know why he had this feeling he just did. He really wished he knew why he had this feeling. He was confused as to why he had this feeling, but he just shook his head and ignored his fears and worries. Now was not the time to worry about a lot he had to see what it was he had to do. William knew it was most likely something related to him, or his past but he quickly threw thoughs thoughts away.

William stopped suddenly as he felt he was close by Egypt. Egypt the last place he wanted to be or go near. He still felt afraid of that area. He felt as if he was going to be killed once he showed his face. That is if anyone could tell it was he was once the 5th captain. After all he was considered to be dead, and he had changed quite a bit. He now had short hair, his personality had changed, and his ways and views have also changed. To him it was for better, but for the Shinigami it was for the worst. William was once considered to be one of the strongest captains. Yet he wasn't strong enough to face Enrya, he still didn't know if she had gotten the word for help. He also felt bad for leaving her, he missed her. He was in a way addicted to her. He always had a 1000 mile stare when he was alone, he was always thinking. Thinking he was wrong, and his friend was the one who betrayed him. His friend did love Enrya, he knew this. He just didn't know how far he was willing to go.

William looked around shocked he could feel a large group of hollows heading his way. This wasn't good, not at all. He was alone yes, but he was so close to SS that if he drew his Zan all the shinigami in that area could feel him. This wasn't good. He looked around for a second, but there was no way out. Why were there so many heading his way. This just wasn't what he wanted. William slid his hands into his pockets and began to laugh. He thought it was funny how he was trapped, and how every shinigami would feel him in Egypt. He knew Enrya would want to know where the fimiluare feeling was coming from. It was just something he had to get ready for. A meeting with Enrya, the one woman he feel in love with and remained in love with.

Once the hollows came around him he quickly drew Sia and cut almost all of them down. He then stood there, as more came around him. "Shit..." William finished saying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachss.darkbb.com
Enrya

Enrya

Enrya, and William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enrya, and William   Enrya, and William I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:06 pm

A lot of things were going through Enrya’s mind as she moved over the hills of sand and destruction. Where one proud cities and villages stood and became was now just rubble and sand and rocks. Nothing more, nothing less. She sighed some as she shook her head. How did the Espadas win over the Shinigami? She never knew that it would get this bad to have them at the top of the food chain so to speak. She shook her head again as she was running. She was glad that she as well as most of the other races except for the Bounts were in an alliance of sorts with each other to bring down Sin and his damned Espadas. Oh how she wants to kill them. Not only did they make a fool and mockery out of the Shinigamis, but they also took her love away from her. “William…” She whispered softly as she sighed and started to feel sad now as she looked back onto the happy days of her past with him and how she would never see him. She never got a chance to say good bye to him nor to tell him that she wishes him good luck. She stopped when she felt a disturbance of sorts near Egypt, her new home. She felt a whole crowd of Hollows gathering around. Seems like they were about to start a feeding frenzy of sorts. She then tripped somewhat when she felt the being that they were about to perform a feeding frenzy on. She felt a Shinigami presence that she hasn’t felt for years. She would say that she is wrong but she never would forget who belongs to this particular spiritual pressure. William. “If this son of a bitch is not William…I’m going to cut him down myself…” She said in a annoyed tone as she placed a hand on her zanpakuto, not pulling it out yet, as she ran towards the area of where the Hollows and the Shinigami were.

Enrya’s mouth didn’t move nor make a sound as light started to bend around Enrya, hiding not only her from sight but also hiding the presence and reiatsu of hers. She was going to surprise attack the groups of Hollows as well as the Shinigami if she sees that they would not belong well within Egypt and under her protection. She was using the kido spell Kyokko. As she got closer, she saw how correct she was and noticed that this male Shinigami that was fighting these Hollows by himself moved just like Will did when he fought back then. She shook her head as a way to get the past out of her mind before she took her hands off her zanpakuto and aimed them in front of her. Again, no sound or movement of lips came from her. Just a couple of gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy resulting in an truly enormous explosion from each of her palms. She made sure to not hit the male Shinigami as she attacked. Her attacks wiped out nearly most of the Hollows. After she attacked, she stopped bending the light and put her reiatsu level at full force and on high. It was enough to force others to their knees before her. The other Hollows couldn’t move and she pulled out her zanpakuto and made her way to each Hollow, killing them with one slice of her blade. When she was done, she moved to stand in front of the male Shinigami and placed the tip of her zanpakuto at the male’s chin. “You seem familiar…but then again I could be crazy from the desert…who are you and why were you dumb enough to be surrounded…” She said as she looked down at the male Shinigami. She didn’t want to believe this was William, she was acting tough and strong to hide her true feelings within her. She then spotted the necklace around his neck. “That necklace…” She said, but she didn’t move away nor did she let up with her sword at his chin. In a way, she was in a state of shock.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

Enrya, and William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enrya, and William   Enrya, and William I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:01 pm

William watched as a powerful blast came his way. he really wished he had more darkness to use, other than the shadows of the hollow. William just shook his head as they all missed him. it was quite funny he didn't have to raise a finger. The one hiding in the light was doing all the work, which of course he didn't mind. He wasn't really one for fighting since he had started Prussia. While the hidden attacker made his/her way around all the hollow killing them with perfection, William sat down. He re-sheathed his blade, and then began to wait for what was to come. The person hidden wouldn't let him go that much was for sure.

While the person began to kill each of the hollows William noticed something. The way the person killed each hollow reminded him of Enrya. "No, it can't be..." William thought to himself as remained sitting. If it was indeed Enrya then he would not be able to raise a finger to her. He could never hurt her. He'd rather die then fight her. As the person began to finish off with the hollow William perpared himself to slay the person if it was a Captain he didn't know. If it was Enrya then nothing would be done. He'd be a little to scared and shocked to do anything anyways. He really didn't want to be here right now if it was Enrya.

When the person came out from the shadows William's eyes grew wide. It was indeed Enrya. He couldn't move, not right now. His eyes were glued on her. It had been so long, far to long. He hadn't seen her in hundreds of years. William did his best to act as if he was only acting this way because of her rank. Then he realized something. He had her necklace hanging out. When she told William he seemed familiar he let out a sigh of relief she hadn't figured it out yet. This ment he was safe. He could work with the desert crazy part and get out of here, before anything happened. Just as he was about to open his mouth to speak he saw her look down at the necklace. "Oh shit..." William thought looking up at her.

"Hello again Enrya..." William said as he smiled. He knew the necklace gave him away. Wait no he could have made a lie and said he found the necklace on a dead man. No it was to late, and besides she'd kill him if he went with that. William looked around as he stood back up, pushing her blade away from his neck. As he did he slid both his hands into his pockets and then blinked slowly. He was trying to think. As he did, he gave a weak smile as he pulled out a red rose from his coat. He always had one of these somewhere on him. Just like when he was captain of 5th. He gave Enrya the rose, then focused his ruby red eyes on hers. "I... no, How have you been my love?" William asked in a kind tone. He was trying to fight off the feeling of wanting to embrace Enrya, and cry. He knew there were going to be two outcomes of this. One he'd get his ass kicked by Blood, and two he'd most likely get fist to the face or slap.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

Enrya, and William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enrya, and William   Enrya, and William I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Enrya raised a brow as well as glare at the male Shinigami as he smiled. She lowered her reiatsu level so that he would be able to move yet kept her zanpakuto out and pointed at him as he got up and looked around. She watched him with glass like eyes as he pulled out a red rose from his coat and handed it to her. “How have I been? That’s all you have to say to me? After you deserted me? Love my ass.” She said with an angered tone as she threw the red rose to the side and used her zanpakuto to slice it into bits. She moved back and away from him, her blade still up and pointed at him. Her red eyes were filled with unshed tears as she looked at him. “You deserted me. Desertion of the Soul Society I can look over but not me. The William I fell in love with wasn't a coward nor a selfish prick. Where have you been?” She asked him, keeping her rage as well as her sadness in check so that Blood Solstice wouldn’t come out. Though as she spoke, a tear ran down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

Enrya, and William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enrya, and William   Enrya, and William I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:39 pm

William felt sad, and sorry for Enrya. He really didn't like to see her this way. He wished he could say something more. Just as he grabbed the rose his spirits began to rise, then it was shattered as she threw it and cut it up. He looked at the rose that was cut up, and heared what she said. His anger began to raise. He was trying his best to control it. Her blade still pointing at his throat. He kept his hands in his pockets. He wasn't going to start a fight no, he couldn't start one. It would only make things worse than they already are. He felt a bit heart broken right now, but he then made his face emotionless as she told him he Deserted her. His anger burst as she called him a coward. "A coward?! A fucking Coward?! I lost my whole damn division fighting off those Arrancar! I nearly lost my life fighting to protect you. And it wasn't me who deserted you, it was you who left me, and my division to die!" William said his anger raging. He was about ready to cry. He couldn't believe she called him a coward. "I sent help to get you. I tried to get you're division to come cover my division as they pulled back... we waited an hour for you to arrive... I had to cover their escape..." William told her. Tears started to run down his face. "I thought you no longer loved me... you didn't even send one shinigami to tell us you couldn't come... I was stabbed, cut, and threw from place to place, trying to defend my men... only three got back to you." William said as he stood in front of her, his hands out of his pockets forming fists. His fists began to bleed, he felt pained.
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

Enrya, and William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enrya, and William   Enrya, and William I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:56 pm

She glared at him as she became more angry and Blood Solstice was starting to gain control over her. Her whole aura started to become more deadly and filled with death as she tightened her hand on her blade. “Bull shit! I was never sent any help! My Division waited and waited for your word to come as a second wave but it was never sent and they were all killed! Of course I loved you. You were the one who was putting distance between us as if I did something wrong. You were the one who avoided me at any and every chance you were given.” She told him as she moved towards him as if she was about to strike him down. “You think I wasn’t stabbed, cut, threw from place to place, beaten and ect?! I went searching for you since then I doubt you did the same thing. Course you don’t love me anymore. You never did. You just lusted after me like that good friend of yours in that 3rd Division. I was so dumb.” She said as she sheathed her blade and turned her back on him as she silently cried. She was still Enrya for now, but she was close to becoming Blood Solstice.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

Enrya, and William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enrya, and William   Enrya, and William I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:15 pm

William fell to his knees crying. He couldn't believe no help came. He was stunned to hear this. He always believed she had gotten the word. He didn't know why he just did. His anger soon left him, he listened to what Enrya had to say. Maybe it was true, maybe he was putting distance between them. He was afraid to face her. Afraid of this moment when he'd confront his love. William looked as she moved to strike him down. He was ready for this. William waited for her blade to come down cutting him down. He was confused, as what to think. William listened to what else she said. He knew she was also hurt in that battle. "I did look for you... I looked for two whole days, before I left thinking you deserted me..." William admitted. He felt even more hurt when she said he didn't love her. "I loved you... I still love you... there wasn't a day that went by that I couldn't stop thinking about you. I'd cry myself to sleep most of the time..." William told Enrya, as tears continued to flow from his eyes. "You weren't the dumb one Enrya... I was, I believed you didn't love me anymore..." William said, as he forced himself to his feet. He then walked up behind her, and hugged her. He then began to cry on her shoulder. "I'm so sorry Enrya... I do love you... so much so I'd still die to protect you." William finished as he sled down to his feet. William looked at the ground for a good few seconds before taking off the necklace she had given him. "Here, I don't deserve you're love anymore... not after what I put you through." William said as he placed her necklace in her hand, and began to walk away. Just as he was he feel once again. William was hit, he hadn't noticed that once of the hollows fired a projectile at him. It was deep in his cut, hidden by his coat. William just smiled at his stupidity. He didn't want Enrya to know he wasn't paying attention so he made it look like he was still sad, which he still was.

William then forced himself up ripping the object out of his gut, and throwing it to the ground. It was covered in William's blood. "Enrya if you can ever forgive me look for me in Prussia... and I love you Enrya." William said his face looking at Enrya. William then left the area as quick as he had come.

EXIT--->Prussia (don't know where)
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

Enrya, and William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enrya, and William   Enrya, and William I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:23 pm

“Two whole days…that’s it? Just two whole days?! I searched for you for months!” She said through gritted teeth. She was reigning in the feeling of hurt mixed in with anger from this. She stiffened up as she felt him come up behind her and hug her from behind. She shook her head some as he started to cry on her shoulder while telling her that he was sorry. “Just saying sorry isn’t enough…” She told him through still gritted teeth as her hands were fists right now. She looks down at the necklace he gave back to her and she started to cry again. It felt like he was rejecting her. As if he was putting even more distance between the two of them. “Wait!” She called out as she turned in time to see him leave. She sighed then shook her head before she threw the necklace to the side. She then just stood there, staring down at the ground before she finally moved and picked up the necklace. She then left as well while saying “William…you dumb ass…leaving me when I really need you…that’s not showing love…”

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enrya, and William Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enrya, and William   Enrya, and William I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enrya, and William
Page 1 of 1