Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Opportunity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Armond
Admin

PostSubject: Opportunity   Sun May 23, 2010 3:19 pm

A garganta opened up and Armond stepped out. Shinigami looked at him and whispered amongst themselves. He looked at them and shook his head. Such silly creatures they were. He looked at one of them, and he froze. "Who is the captain around here?" The Shinigami stuttered. "No...I sense multiple reiatsu signatures...only one of them is alone...a possible captain. Get him for me. My name is Armond La'Crow Silverblood. Y'know. Like your sotaicho's twin brother. Ya. That's me. Be a good boy and do as I say." The Shinigami rushed off to obey. Armond stretched and yawned. He was tired. He just wanted to sleep. But he had one more thing to do here. And for that, he needed a captain's assistance. Since only one captain was free, seemed like only one is getting the honor. Armond frowned as he noticed his shirt had a hole in it. Oh well, he'd get a new one. He took it off and stood there in the new Soul Society without a shirt, and with cargo jeans and boots. He waited for this lone shinigami to answer his call.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity   Sun May 23, 2010 3:32 pm

"Sir, someone is here to see you" one of the shinigami said. Answering the call, Tamaki walked to the where the Garganta was and he saw someone standing there who stood out from the rest of the shinigami. Tamaki held the handle of his zanpakuto as he was walking to Armond. "Who are you and what is your purpose here?" Tamaki looked around as all of the shinigami were still frozen in fear. "Everyone go back to what you were doing, thats an order" Everyone flooded out of the area quickly because of the wrath of Tamaki and the fear of Armond. Tamaki stared at the mans bare skin and looked away quickly. "You must be here for something...wait a second" Tamaki starts to hear a word repeating in his head from Gemini's and his last conversation. He has previously come in contact with an arrancar, but this guy in front of him was different, spiritual pressure wise. "Are you a..." he hesitated on the word because he was abit uneased from what might occur if he just came out with calling him something he probaly isn't. First impressions are everything, he told himself.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity   Sun May 23, 2010 5:16 pm

"Shinigami." Armond finished for him. The Garganta had closed a few second before Tamaki showed. He may have heard the sound though, but regardless it didn't matter to Armond. He looked this one up and down. He seemed weird and off. Like he had gone through a great ordeal. Whatever, it was of no concern of Armond's. The boy seemed so innocent in Armond's eyes, but he was still a Shinigami. And they were anything but innocent, at least him and his sister were. He stretched again and smiled at the male. "I apologize for the rude and sudden arrival. It's just that I seem to be in need of some assistance. Are you free to help me out? It shouldn't take long I promise." He flahsed another smile. IT was warm, soft, and friendly. He didn't want to frighten the young boy, he just wanted to gather his attention. The interview had begun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity   Sun May 23, 2010 7:41 pm

"Sure whatever you need I help all, accept for arrancar" Tamaki returned the smile then looked at his bandaged up arms. "It may not look like i could help anyone but rest assured never judge a book by its cover, i can be very frightening" Tamaki's hand was still on his zanpakuto; It started to vibrate. "Something wrong iruka" He said as iruka continued to vibrate then came to a sudden stop. "Ignore her please she must be alittle in shock from our last mission, I don't blame her" Tamaki smiled again at the man before him. He dug in his robe and took out a water bottle. He guzzled it down like there was only a sip in there. "Excuse me, i have been craving water alot more lately than usual. Drink bucket loads every day" Tamaki decided to sit down as he really didn't want to stand up anymore. "So...i am free and i will help you with whatever, what do you need done?" Tamaki sat iruka in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity   Sun May 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Armond chuckled. "I never said you weren't capable of defending yourself. I sense you are quiet a skilled fighter. You have some experience under that belt..." Armond's ruby eyes looked down Tamaki's body and settled on his waist. "A belt I'd like to be under." He chuckled and folded his arms casually over his bare chest. "Tell me...what Division are you a part of, Shinigami? And what is your name? You never introduced yourself to your guest." He smiled teasingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity   Sun May 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Tamaki blushed abit when Armond said 'he would like to be under that belt', he got it together and focused on what was being said. "Forgive me for my rudeness on not introducing myself, I am Tamaki Yukashi, i am part of the 6th division". "It is unlikely for me not to introduce myself when meeting anyone" Tamaki stood up and bowed. "And i do have alot of experience under my belt, i am smart enough to get out of almost any situation" Tamaki paused as his hand was still on Iruka, "My years of age are somewhat beyond my years of experience though"
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity   Mon May 24, 2010 7:06 pm

He chuckled and noticed the blush. It was adorable on some level. He nodded another greeting to Tamaki when he introduced himself. "My name is Armond." He said simply. He then continued to listening to Tamaki's introduction. He chuckled again and smiled. "Experience will come. Trust me. Especially in this day and age, experience will come rather quickly. War changes a person. Especially Shinigami." Armond lifted Tamaki's chin a bit to get a better look into his eyes. He leaned in close and whispered into his ear. "And experience can come from anywhere..." He smiled and let go of the Shinigami, and walked inside the Pyramid from where Tamaki had come out of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity   Mon May 24, 2010 9:08 pm

Tamaki paused for a moment because he was shocked to see the guy that close to him. He shook himself out of the daze and followed Armond into the pyramid. He was thinking about what armond last said about 'experience can from anywhere'. He thought it over and decided to understand what he meant by that later. "So do you have anyother questions for me" Tamaki said as he avoided making eye contact; He didn't want to blush again of get caught in an akward moment. He examined armond as he looked him up and down. He was about to say something but didn't want to kill the mood.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity   Mon May 24, 2010 10:33 pm

Armond turned to face Tamaki. He noticed he was going out of his way to avoid eye contact. "Don't be shy. I don't bite...unless you're into that." HE chuckled and smiled. "I want you to come with me. I want to show you a world you know little of. I want to erase all negativity from you to expose you to the truth. That not all of what they teach you here is true. My sister, I imagine, has kept much from you, in general. I don't blame her. But now the truth is in front of you." His hand slid down his muscled chest, abs, and rested on his right thigh. "Do you want to see?" He smiled as his fingers slid over his crotch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity   Mon May 24, 2010 10:44 pm

Tamaki stared at armonds hand, The truth...the truth, "So I wasn't told, for my own safety" Tamaki stared at the mans body and then his face. "I want to know everything i wasn't told about, I was just announced captain, and i should know almost everything now, if not that then everything. This is unexceptable, but i was going to use the information for my own personal gain. Maybe thats why i wasn't told, but then how would they know?" Tamaki forgot he was still talking to a complete stranger but that slipped his mind, he started to like this guy more and more with everysingle word he spoke. "So I would like to be informed" He said as he still avoided eye contact and during the whole time he was talking he was still staring at the mans hand.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity   Mon May 24, 2010 10:59 pm

Armond smiled and nodded. "Very well. But this information stays with you." Armond smiled and tapped the air. A black line appeared which then opened up into a Garganta for two. At the end was a battle taking place. "Come with me..." Armond turned his back on Tamaki and walked through the gate. Tamaki had asked to be shown, and he would be shown all he could handle and then some. There was no going back from here. It was a one way street.

:: EXIT ::
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity   Mon May 24, 2010 11:09 pm

Tamaki looked at his division quarters an turned away. He walked into the Garganta and was tempted to hold Armonds hand. It was finally time for tamaki to learn stuff he was never meant to be told, or never got around to being told.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity   Thu May 27, 2010 10:00 pm

:: Re-enter ::

The garganta opened up in the office of Tamaki. Armond stepped out and yawned again. He stretched and sat on Tamaki's desk. His slightly pale chest was well illuminated in the dimly lighted pyramid. His hair had an eerie glow to it as well. His body was angelic, but held the temptation and lust that Heaven rejected. He looked around the room quietly and waited for Tamaki. The Shinigami interested him. Not something a lot could lay claim to. In fact, only Methias could truly claim that he had Armond's interest. Chevalier was an interesting person, but didn't have Armond's interest in the way that Methias or Tamaki did. He thought for a moment, nah. Maybe he did have his attention. It wasn't anything for him to judge just yet. Some people had your interest before you even knew they did. He chuckled and looked at the Garganta for signs of Tamaki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity   Fri May 28, 2010 1:10 am

Enter

Entering the Garganta, well technically exiting it while entering his division office, his eyes caught the sight of Armond on his desk. He looked around as he sat iruka on the couch in his office like she was a real person, even though she kind of is. Tamaki looked armond up and down as he placed his hand on his shoulder. He reeached and grabbed a water bottle from behind armond. He guzzled it down as he wasn't use to drinking after a long period of time. he stared at armond as his stare went from a glare to a gaze to a more suttle more flirty gaze. "So when do you wan to hear my answer?" Tamaki said as he stared him in the eyes with his newly developed cold blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity   Fri May 28, 2010 6:02 pm

Armond looked at Tamaki as he exited the Garganta. His ruby eyes following his every movement. The way his hair moved, the way his clothes moved, Armond noticed it all. He took careful note of him placing his Zanpakuto on the couch. When Tamaki neared him and grabbed the water, he just looked at him. He tilted his head a bit as he drank. Behind Tamaki, Armond saw his Inner Hollow. Of course it was just a mental projection and the voice was in his head. But it might as well have been real. "Oi! This kid is gonna get killed! As much water as he drinks, he's a fucking liability! Dump his ass while you can. Or maybe just let me do it for you, Your Majesty." Armond rolled his eyes mentally, and responded to the annoyance. "You idiot. One person can make all the difference in a fight. YOU should know that. Yeah, his habit for drinking water is a problem. It can get him, or others, seriously injured if not killed. It's something we'll work on. For now. Mind your own damn business." The Hollow just laughed and bowed formally. "Yes, your Majesty. This humble Servant shall obey your every command...For now." He faded from view.

Armond looked at Tamaki again and smiled. He caught the flirtatious look in his eyes and returned it with a look of his own. "Whenever you are ready. And no, you're not ready now. Think about the pros and cons of such an action. When you are ready, give me a call." He smiled at the Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity   Fri May 28, 2010 8:31 pm

"I know I am not ready yet, but..." Tamaki looked at Armond and then he looked at his zanpakuto. He then looked at a picture on the wall that was a self potrait of him. He had alot to think about. "Maybe time is for the best" He looked at his hand and clenched it. "Maybe if i master my bankai i won't crave water as much as i do" He still had the water bottle in his hand. He stared at it turned around and threw it behind him as it landed in a garbage can. He put some papers up then looked back at armond. He sat on the couch set is zanpakuto to his side and offered the seat next to him for armond. He slouched himself down as the decision was very difficult. He closed his eyes for a moment to think everything over, from the beginning to the end.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity   Sat May 29, 2010 7:36 am

"Hopefully. If you don't, you become a major liability, and that is not good for anyone. But I'm sure you'll work your way around it..." He gracefully stepped to Tamaki, each step he took brought him closer, but his eyes never left the male. Rather than sitting on the couch he sat on Tamaki, and placed his hands on the Shinigami's chest. He leaned down and whispered into his ear. "I'm sure you'll find a way around it. You just need some more experience..." As he spoke, his hands dipped lower and lower down Tamaki's body. When they touched his thighs, Armond got off Tamaki and stood near the door. He didn't open it he just stood there, smiling at Tamaki. "You're an interesting character, Tamaki...I will have to keep my eye on you. For now, I must depart. Call me sometime." He created another Garganta and began walking into it. Before he went in his pants dipped down a bit to show some of his soft, smooth, and round ass. If Armond noticed he didn't show it. After the Garganta closed behind him, he pulled his pants back up and chuckled, walking down the white path. Ahead of him, he could see Italy.

:: Exit ::
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity   

Back to top Go down

Opportunity
Page 1 of 1