Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quincy Idea.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Utakata

Quincy Idea. Empty
PostSubject: Quincy Idea.   Quincy Idea. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:53 am

I have a small idea concerning the Quincy's, We all know the race is looked down upon by Most-All Bleach Rpers, but for obvious reasons. There techniques are basic, cut and dry " What you see is what you get." Fire arrow, Hirenkyaku, fire arrow, Hirenkyaku.

This leaves for lack of creativity, and from most of the rpers I know people like to branch off from the ordinary and be Unique, so using what I know from Tite Kubo's Manga, and Anime I've sorta created a theory that can be used on the site. What is a general fact about the Quincy is that they fuel their abilities by absorbing the Reiryoku of their surroundings in the form of spirit particles. They primarily absorb them from the atmosphere, and have an easier time collecting this energy in environments with higher concentrations of spiritual particles.

But the Quincy's have never been able to channel large amounts of Reiryoku directly into there body, other than when Uryū was able to break his glove and hence forth beat Mayuri teichou.

My point being it seems like the Quincy's have a difficult making use of the Reiryoku, although they are Spiritually aware, in the end they are just humans. Their life spans being greatly shorter than Shinigami, its easy to see how they lost the previous war.

So that being said, I wana bring up how the Quincy's are able to make use of the Reiryoku, All in the manga and Anime Uryū uses various equipment to harness the raw spiritual power to attack, and using the specific device as a medium he can amplify his spirit energy to attack through the Artifact.

The first Quincy Artifact seen in use is a basic cross, he uses his ability to absorb Reiryoku, and he channels it into the cross which allows him to manifest a bow.

-This is true with these other Artifacts:

*Seele Schneider

*Sanrei Glove.

*Quincy bangle

*Ginto Tube.

They all allow Quincy's to harness the power to fight hollows and stay on par with Shinigami.

So I was thinking, instead of minimizing the Quincy power into a Simple glove, Why not extend there powers and give the ability to harness Artifacs. These mechanisms would be Quincy powered and have basic abilities that could be widely ranged,

And there's always room for growth and improvement, variants and new artifacts could be made custom to the user, but still they would have to work on the same principles as whats seen in the anime and Manga.

But only with the approval of the Staff. pirat

------------------------------------------------------------

And to move onto another topic in the Anime Quincy use small silver cylinder capsules that store spiritual energy in a liquid form, and are used by Quincy for spell casting in the same way that Shinigami use Kidō.

so with enough support I was thinking maybe we could possibly Give the Quincy's here A Artifact Template to replace the glove, And allow them Ginto so they can match the Shinigami's Kido.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I made these ideas from taking what I've seen from other sites, and reading over the Quincy section on bleach Wiki, here is a link if you want to look it over.

Quincy

Keep in mind its all for the good of the site, and I'm open to criticism and suggestion.

Sorry for the grammar mistakes, its rather late here, and I'm Super Tired.

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

Quincy Idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quincy Idea.   Quincy Idea. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:02 am

*Seele Schneider- Agreed

*Sanrei Glove- Pretty sure we already have this...

*Quincy bangle- Agreed (under specific circumstances)

*Ginto Tube- Agreed
Back to top Go down

Quincy Idea.
Page 1 of 1