Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Chosen Path Less Taken...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Armond
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Path Less Taken...   Thu May 27, 2010 6:56 am

Armond looked at Tamaki as if he were to strike the boy for speaking like he did. His fists tensed and he raised a hand as if he were to backhand him. His eyes narrowed and became emotionless and cold. But all he did was laugh. He laughed long and hard at Tamaki and turned to look back at Methias. Regardless of whether he heard the boy or not, it'd be something Methias would have loved to hear. "You have not seen anything, Tamaki. That? That was the end of a fight between a Vizard and a Shinigami. To say that the powers of a Vizard are reckless is to say your own abilities are reckless. I'll be honest. A Vizard is not but a pumped up Shinigami. Our Shinigami abilities are increased when we have our mask on. Bankai, one could argue, is a reckless ability, an Arrancar's true form is a reckless ability, the Final Form of Quincy is a reckless ability, and whatever powers a Human might possess could be labeled reckless." He smiled and laughed a bit more.

"A Vizard is only in true danger during the Birth stage. Chevalier right now is a danger to himself. Later on, he will be a danger to everyone and himself. If he comes out on top though, then the danger lies only on the person who should take him on. And do trust, Vizards have a lot more power where Methias' display came from." He chuckled and looked back at Methias. "I'm taking this one back to his home. I'll return shortly. Ciao bello." He winked and giggled as he spun back around to open up a Garganta. "By the way Tamaki. Tell anyone of this, and we will come knocking on your door. But now...a choice exists in front of you. Join us, or reject us. It's your decision. My only requirement is that you do not talk to anyone about this except Enrya. Think about it." He placed a calling card into the boy's hand, and walked into the Garganta to return to Egypt.

:: EXIT ::
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Path Less Taken...   Thu May 27, 2010 9:35 am

Tamaki took the card. He knew he was out of line for saying what he had said, but he knew the vizards skills aren't as wreckless as some, quite the opposite to say in the least. He just wanted to see if a vizard gets mad real easily even they are all not the same he wanted to see what would happen.

He already knew what the answer in his head was, but another remark like that and he cane forget about becoming a vizard. "I will think about it" tamaki said as he entered the Garganta and left the home of the vizard after waving back to Methias as if they have been friends for ever.

x~Exit~x
Back to top Go down
Methias

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Path Less Taken...   Sun May 30, 2010 9:43 pm

((Considering this is more than ended, and I can't think of anything to post here...))

Methias opens a Garganta, in an epic fashion, before fading away.

>>Exit<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Path Less Taken...   

Back to top Go down

The Chosen Path Less Taken...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3