Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akui Ni Michiteiru Kage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiato

Hiato

Akui Ni Michiteiru Kage Empty
PostSubject: Akui Ni Michiteiru Kage   Akui Ni Michiteiru Kage I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:58 pm

Name: Akui Ni Michiteiru Kage ( Malevolent Shadow )

Visual Age: Cant Tell only appears as a litteral Shadow.
Looks: Akui is a tall Shadow. When i say tall i dont mean 6.4 i mean 9.9 ft. He is very skinny though. He is about as wide as the side of a bookcase. ( Small children bookcase ).

Habits: Quiet and a pacer

Personality: Akui Ni Michiteiru Kage is a basically evil spirit. He often disagrees with what Hiato does , but sees something he likes about Hiato so he continues to cooperate. He may not like it but he does. besides that not much is known he is very quiet and secretive.

Inner World: The inner world for Akui Ni Michiteiru Kage is like how many describe purgatory. It is a endless world of pure darkness. Only able to Akui by a faint light outline. besides that its almost if you eyes are closed.

Connection to Master: Akui feels something that he likes so even though he dissagress with his methods he helps him. We dont know what it is he sees as again hes very quiet.

Similarities: Both have strong determination.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Sealed~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Type: Katana

Subtype: No

Camo: No

Looks: It is a long katana blade. The handle is decorated such as one a samurai may use as a heirloom rather than a weapon. The blade of course very sharp.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Shikai~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Release Phrase: Houmen

Looks: Akui in Shikai looks like a average english knights sword. It has a slight blue glow possilby revealing something darker underneath its surface.

Family: Darkness

Special Ability: At Shikai Akui can send a wave at darkness at people. Instead of doing damage it blinds them for 6 posts

Techs: Darkness wave it is basically a wave of darkness. If it hits you the Shikai effect takes effect can be done every other post.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Bankai~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Release Phrase: (optional)

Looks: The blade still in a English form grows horns from the handle up to the side with a pitch black blade.

Family: Darkness

Special Ability: Akui in Bankai can being pitch black can reflect shadows off from it and engulfing Hiato in shadow making it look like there are dozens of them but they are just illusions except 1 besides Hiato who is real with a real blade he can make up to 16 of them.

Tech : Near Invisibilty: is where at night or in immense shade. Hiato becomes one with the shadows , litterally. The cool down is 4 tuns and time in it is as long as he can maintain it.

Clone wave: All the clones besides the real one and hiato form into a wave. The wave is then shot out doing damage. Cool down is 5 posts

( More later )

Last edited by Hiato on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:31 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats
race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Akui Ni Michiteiru Kage   Akui Ni Michiteiru Kage I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:03 pm

You need to have what your Zan spirit looks like, even if its just a shadow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachss.darkbb.com
Armond
Admin
Armond

PostSubject: Re: Akui Ni Michiteiru Kage   Akui Ni Michiteiru Kage I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:28 pm

1) Your Shikai ability, get rid of time and make it posts. (not 24 posts, but like...just don't do time, heh)

2) All your techs need descriptions, cooldowns, and durations.

3) Your Bankai special ability is just making clones of you right?
Back to top Go down
Hiato

Hiato

PostSubject: Re: Akui Ni Michiteiru Kage   Akui Ni Michiteiru Kage I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:35 pm

Yeah but the clones are pure shadow so is hiato at that time.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

PostSubject: Re: Akui Ni Michiteiru Kage   Akui Ni Michiteiru Kage I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:45 pm

12 posts of blindness is too much. Tone it down. Also...might wanna look into more techs if blindness is all you can do. Not saying you should or even have to. But just something you might want to explore.

Bankai techs look more like things that you do while in bankai. Like...moves as opposed to a power. Are you sure you want them? You can just look at other apps for ideas if you need to. Or you can always come back and add them later =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akui Ni Michiteiru Kage   Akui Ni Michiteiru Kage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akui Ni Michiteiru Kage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: Creation Center :: Weapon Creation :: Zanpakuto-
Jump to: