Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inside the 2nd Division

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats
race: Shinigami

Inside the 2nd Division - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:59 pm

Kueshi blushed at Renye when she asked her question. had she been coming on to him? 'I mean it wouldn't be particularly bad being in a relationship with my lieutenant...' Kueshi put his hand on Reyne's. "I..." He took a moment to gather himself and try to figure out exactly what he was trying to say. 'Do I love her? I don't believe in something like love at first sight...' He coughed off to the side slightly to clear his throught. "I think I like you Reyne. As more than my lieutenant..." He leaned forward and kissed her cheek. His hand tightened around hers slightly. "Like a lot." Kueshi smiled at Reyne hoping that she didn't react badly to his sudden confession.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:24 am

Reyne looked at his hand on her's and blushed abit more, then turned extremely bright red when Kueshi kissed her cheek. ~now what?! Iunno my brain can't think properly other then to vlush and act like an idiotic girl....what do i say? he's my captain and i'm not even sure of my feelings for him.....but i do know i care deeply for him and i can't just ignore him ~ Captain.....why me? I mean i'm just a LT...... Reyne looked from their hands entwined to eyes. She then moved so she was slightly leaning on his desk, but still facing him.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:40 pm

Kueshi smiled at Reyne. "You are there for me when I need you Reyne. You're absolutely beautiful and I want to be with you..." Kueshi reached the hand that wasn't entangled in hers for her hair, it was soft. He couldn't believe how soft it was, it made him blush even more than he already was. "Do you believe in love at first sight Reyne? I know I don't but I have had this feeling since the first time that I saw you that you were important to me." Kueshi leaned his head against Reyne's shoulder and wraped his arms around her, holding her tight.
Back to top Go down
reyne

reyne

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:44 pm

Reyne blushed more and gently/hesitantly ran her fingers through his hair. "Captain....I'm not sure i do, but i do believe in you and how much i do care about you" Reyne blushed even more at that statement and then glanced up at the clock. ~~Crap!! if i dont leave soon Enyra will probably kill me....but i do really hate leaving...him...he's so warm...~~ Reyne sighed and spoke softly "Captain I hate to leave this, but unfortunately i do have a mission to carry out and I'm not sure how long i will be gone.....So promise me you will be safe and be careful about your drinking while I'm gone?..... Reyne said with a bit of sadness, she did wish she could stay abit longer......She stood up slowly and released herself from his warm hold, leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips before heading towards the door bright red.

{EXIT}

Last edited by reyne on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:17 pm

Kueshi smiled at her. "Reyne you know I will be careful. I have to be alive and well to welcome you back later. Mayne we can even go on a date or something." Kueshi waved and walked Reyne out the door, kissed her on the cheek for luck, and returned back to his office.
'Well, today was fun' Kueshi thought to himself as he plopped back down on his chair. 'and she didn't even slap me or turn me down or anything! hah, take that paranoia!'
Kueshi grinned and hugged his shoulders happy with himself before deciding he needed to get back to work. blah paperwork... he needed to find someone else to put in charge of this, seriously.

Kueshi worked through the stack of paperwork on his desk, it wasn't as much as had been there before. It mostly consisted of people going in and out of prison for petty crimes on one and two night stays, there hadn't been any real mention of anything important that he had seen. He finished working his way through the stack and then left his office.
[EXIT THREAD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the 2nd Division   Inside the 2nd Division - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the 2nd Division
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2