Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats
race: Shinigami

Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu Empty
PostSubject: Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu   Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:02 am

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~SPIRIT~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Name: Nensho Fu | Burning Wind

Visual Age: Unknown

Looks: 2 foot tall dragon looking creature, 4 feet in length with a 6 foot wingspan. Red scales that glisten golden in sunlight cover its body from head to tail. Void black eyes sit above it's nose. It's underbelly and under it's wings are a blackish brown leather.
Spoiler:

Habits: Often very quiet, tends to flick his tail when in a good mood. When he does talk he talks in rhymes or in one or two words.

Personality: Mysterious

Inner World: The inner world for the Nensho Fu is a mountain island with a volcano in the center. It floats in the air as if it were to be surrounded by never ending ocean, but the ocean is not there. just the island. after dropping off about half a mile straight down there is a desert that goes on as far as the eye can see. Above the island in the sky there are smaller floating islands, though none nearly as big as the main island with the volcano. There is also a clear sky with the sun visible. When Nensho Fu becomes enraged, the volcano erupts making the island grow little by little but also causing damage to the island. The sky becomes grayed out with smoke and the sun is barely visible beyond the black sky. Eventually the smoke falls and turns into sand in the desert below the island.

Connection to Master: Both the spirit and the master love battle, They are both very intelectual, but Ku is a bit more verbal. Part of that comes with him being human and used to interacting with other humans and the other being a spirit trapped in a sword by himself.

Similarities: Overall I would say the two are simmiliar but have their obvious differences. Both of them enjoy drinking and fighting.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Sealed~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Type: Katana

Subtype:

Camo:

Looks: Appears as a normal katana with a diamond shaped guard where the points flare upwards towards the blade like a blooming flower, razor sharp at the tips. The guard and hilt are black, and the sheath is red with a black cloth tied around it. The blade appears that of a normal katana.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Shikai~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Release Phrase: Nensho Fu, Rippingu To Kogasu | Burning Wind, Rip and Sear!

Looks: The blade of the katana breaks off into several razor thin strings of metal which catch on fire. the length of the strings are around eight feet long. Each of the strands has several microscopic hooks on one side of it that cause lacerating wounds, and the heat causes them to burn.
Spoiler:

Family:

Special Ability: Kasai no furaito | Fire Flight- The thin strands of metal break free from the hilt of the sword and fly into the air around me giving me control of about 100 razor sharp strands of metal each of which is burning fire hot.

Techs:
Torikakomu | Encircle- Encase my enemy with an orb of razor sharp wires which will shrink around them until it tears them to pieces.
+5 post cooldown, 1st post starts thread movement. 2nd post surrounds enemy. 3d post rips enemy to eency weency bits.+

Ningyo no Masuta | Puppet master- The strings line them selves up so that they form much longer strings and form pulled tight lines all around the battle field as traps for the opponent to walk into or be knocked into.
+2 post cast time [active at the 2nd post] lasts for 5 turns after it is active, 9 turn cooldown.+
Maximum 10 traps

Hoippu furaito | Whip Flight- The threads wind themselves around eachother creating a cable about an inch thick that can be used for defensive purposes. Because of it's thickness it is much more resistant to being broken. It can be manipulated just like the other strings and can be broken apart or put together in a matter of seconds. This ability has no cooldown as it requires almost nothing to do, it is simply a clever invention created by Kueshi to cover his shikai's otherwise defenseless nature.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Bankai~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Release Phrase: Bankai

Looks: My sword returns to it's position attatched to the hilt. It itself is glowing red hot. there are flames coming out from the guard halfway up the blade.
Spoiler:

Family:

Special Ability: Nensho Fu, harumagedon |Burning wind, armageddon- Nensho Fu's bankai allows Kueshi control of fire. He uses his reiatsu to feed and direct the fire, directing it by simply directing his reiatsu.

Techs.
Faiashirudo | Fireshield - Creates a wall of fire in between him and the opponent which follows along where the reiatsu of him and his opponent meet eachother therefore leaving little room for mishaps. Can be used as an indicator for when an enemy is using shunpo or sonido because the flames will vanish almost entirely except for a small streak heading towards his back.
+ can be cast 4 turns in a row, 5 turn cooldown, instant+

Faiaboru | Fire Ball- Simplest move in the arsonal. create a concentration of reiatsu and send it flying at the opponent. Doesnt do a lot of damage, but has a decent shockwave when it goes off throwing the enemy off balance.
+ can be used every other post +

Nensho Ken | Burning Sword- The fire takes hold around his weapon effectively doubling it's reach and allowing him to manipulate the flame how he sees fit from his sword strikes. Allows him to shoot off 'slices' of fire towards the enemy.
+ No cooldown, Instant+
+ 'Slices' can be fired 3 posts in a row, then have a 2 turn cooldown+

Fainarufantaji-en | Final Flame- In a last ditch effort, Kueshi focuses all of his reiatsu into and around himself creating a massive explosion simmilar to that of a bomb. This ability will kill kueshi and has the ability to kill anything within a half of a football field.
+This ability can only be used once.+

Armageddon lasts 10 turns and is quite powerful, but has the ability to kill the user.

Last edited by Kueshi on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:36 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

PostSubject: Re: Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu   Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:44 am

Done Kueshi? Did you want to add a bankai?
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu   Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:45 am

yea, that was as far as i got last night, ill add that today

Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu   Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:17 am

Alright you need to add cool downs to you're techs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachss.darkbb.com
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu   Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:29 am

CD added
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu   Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:33 am

alright then APPROVED but be sure not to over us the fire shield as you can NOT have it on the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

PostSubject: Re: Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu   Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Sorry. Gonna override that and say some work needs to be done still.

For the last tech in shikai explain what these traps are. How many different traps are there, or are they all the same? Are the traps statinary, or can you move them around? And how many traps max can you make?

Also, fireshield is way too powerful for a 2 post cooldown. Make it 5 or tone it down some.

And as a general warning, Ku will be weakened faster and faster the more he uses this zanpakuto because it directly takes from his reiatsu. Just a warning so nothing happens in the future and people don't say we never said so.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu   Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:07 pm

How many there are will change with what the battle field is. In a small room you wouldn't be able to move. They are stationary yes, and I can make as many as i want as long as I dont run out of thread, so in a situation where I'm next to a building I could probably make 5-10 wire traps. However if i'm in the desert or doing some sort of bleach style sky battle where we all can fly i may only be able to make 2 or 3.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

PostSubject: Re: Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu   Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:41 pm

No. No unlimited trap making. And I understand what you mean with space. Will a max of 10 traps work?
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

PostSubject: Re: Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu   Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:37 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu   Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:10 am

-Ability Added Hoippu furaito-

During training with his fellow shinigami one day, Kueshi picked out a huge weakness in the released phase of his shikai. It leaves Kueshi himself rather defenseless against anybody who can cut, burn, or break their way through his wires. He decided that he needed to find a way to defend himself and came up with a wonderful idea. Any of the people managing to cut or break their way through his shikai are either using a blade or blunt force. If he could take all of the wires and combine them into a thicker chord, he could block the oncoming attack and absorb the impact.

The initial training was somewhat time intensive, as it required some amount of precision in order to twist the wires in the correct directions and the correct order to have the thing stay together. Kueshi had to do some amount of research on how a chord was actually made. He found that the easiest way to make a chord was to start with a core of two chords intertwined, then to do layers of chords twisting opposite to each other interlaping inside of each other. It took him nearly five minutes the first time that he did it. He had one of his men standing by to make sure that it would work once it was together, that it suited his purposes. It did exactly what he wanted it to, he could manipulate it in the air to block an oncoming attack.

He trained for weeks and months to perfect the combination of the wires, what is the proper way to twist and turn them. The results were magnificent. He managed to create a seven and a half foot long chord that could easily absorb impact because he could make it give ever so slightly. He even managed to figure he could manipulate it in offensive ways, such as letting it give and against a normal sized katana having enough room to wrap it around the enemy's neck and choke them or to hold it solid and reflect an attack then let it break apart into it's thinner segments and attack the opponent from multiple angles up close.

After about a month, he knocked the time that it took to create the chord down to ten seconds. At this point he decided to name it. A breakoff from his main ability's name [fire flight] he decided to name it whip flight, since the chord was similar to a whip.

He continued training and training until finally he made it to where he could completely pull the whip together in a matter of two to five seconds depending on how far away the strands were from each other. The training consisted of assembling and disassembling the whip repeatedly for hours a day. At times he even stayed up all night and deprived himself of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser William Siegfried
Kaiser William Siegfried

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu   Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:02 pm

alright... I'm not to sure on your last tech man? I mean I know it will kill you, but its kind of seen as a godmod attack. You'll have to get Armond to check this one.
Back to top Go down
Kueshi

Kueshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu   Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:36 pm

I made it a lot smaller, 50 yards instead of a half of a mile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu   Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zanpaktou: Nensho Fu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: Creation Center :: Weapon Creation :: Zanpakuto-
Jump to: