Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ookii Iruka

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ookii Iruka Empty
PostSubject: Ookii Iruka   Ookii Iruka I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:47 pm

Name: Ookii Iruka, Giant Dolphin

Visual Age:Idk

Looks:A giant bluish gray dolphin with white tips on the end of each of its fins. Its long mouth is more of a sharp roundish shape. It looks like and other dolphin though, nothing really different about it.

Habits:My zanpakuto hums almost...well she hums all the time.

Personality:Iruka is a very kind hearted zanpakuto. She rarely is made and always seems to have a good sense of humor. She knows when she lost and she knows when she won. Her knowledge is far better than most people.She loves to be around almost anyone even the bad guys...its wierd but it is really true.

Inner World:The world my zanpakuto lives in is a beautiful oasis, but that is the outside of the world, inside of the oasis' pool is a huge open water area where only Tamaki and his zanpakuto spirit can breathe. The open water area is never ending. The water is pure aqua blue and is somewhat inhabited by other fish.
Ookii Iruka DesertOasis
Ookii Iruka Aqua_Ocean_Under_Water0

Connection to Master:Iruka's connection to tamaki is like a first born baby to his/her mother. Iruka looks after tamaki more than tamaki looks after her.

Similarities:They both obviously love the water. They both also have the same eye color, a grayish brown.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Sealed~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Type:Katana

Looks:A regular sized katana sword with a diamond pattern going down the handle with a picture of a black dolpin in the center of each diamond. Nothing more than that.
Ookii Iruka O_IRON-DRAGON-KATANA-SWORD-103723

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Shikai~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Release Phrase:Drown them into oblivian

Looks:Ookii Iruka Zxzxzxzxzxxzxzzx. The blade gets longer and is expaned atleast 2 feet across and it his nearly 10 feet long. The end of the blades handle resembles that of a dolphins tail. And the blade of the sword is the color of a dolphins skin. The blade is really tough and somewhat unbreakable.

Family:Pure Water/Pure ice family

Special Ability:When in shikai both the user and the sword turn into water or ice, it depends on the users choice.

Techs:
Nami Taifu(Wave typhoon)
Creates waves and waves of water with nearly everysingle slash. This skill only works if the special ability isn't activated.Cool-down 3 post, Duration 1 post

Taki(waterfall)
Creates a giant waterfall that can be used for defensive and offensive purposes.Cool-down 2 post, Duration 1 post
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Bankai~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Release Phrase:Shūryō Fīrudo: Himitsu Namida

Looks:A giant hollow sphere of ice is formed.The sphere, when the bankai is activated, will float in the air and stay there till the user is done with attack or is knocked out. The Ice is Very, very difficult to break even for a person of the fire element, because its freezing level at about -567 degrees celcius. If you where to physically touch the ice and you are not the user of this bankai you will freeze instantly, other than that you can try and break it but it will be hard to budge.Also, the sphere is field with water, to reflect on tamakis, zanpakuto's world.The water is also freezing. When tamaki is in bankai form his zanpakuto fuses in his back and his arms. When in his back it immatates a dolphins dorsil fin and when it fuses on his arms. The blade, veritcally stretching from the shoulder to the hands sticks out 6 inches. Tamaki can breathe in the water.

Family:Water/Ice

Special Ability:He can make ice clones of himself.Just like regular shadow clones on naruto, these clones will disappear when struck with a strong attack.The Duration is Unlimited until all 5 clones are gone, and the cool down is 5 post made by user.(tamaki's speed is enhanced, this sort of happens to all bankai's)

Techs:
Ice shards-From the hollow ice sphere, tamaki can shoot alot of ice shards from the coating of the sphere. Since this is a sub minor attack its cool-down is 2 post made by user.

Aqua ring-Many might know that a dolphin can make aqua rings with there mouths while under water. Tamaki can do this and he uses it to bind the foe up.Cool down 4 post made by user, and its duration is 3 post.

Last edited by Tamaki on Fri May 28, 2010 8:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

Ookii Iruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ookii Iruka   Ookii Iruka I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:53 pm

finished
Back to top Go down
Enrya

Enrya

Ookii Iruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ookii Iruka   Ookii Iruka I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:37 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Ookii Iruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ookii Iruka   Ookii Iruka I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:04 pm

I added my bankai
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

Ookii Iruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ookii Iruka   Ookii Iruka I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:50 pm

Add duration and cooldowns to all of your techs, and your special ability. Also, for Bankai, how hard is it to kill one of these clones?
Back to top Go down

Ookii Iruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ookii Iruka   Ookii Iruka I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:01 am

There you go.
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

Ookii Iruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ookii Iruka   Ookii Iruka I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:28 pm

DC / Dur needed for Shikai too.
Back to top Go down

Ookii Iruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ookii Iruka   Ookii Iruka I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Here ya go
Back to top Go down
Armond
Admin
Armond

Ookii Iruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ookii Iruka   Ookii Iruka I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:36 pm

Good to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ookii Iruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ookii Iruka   Ookii Iruka I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ookii Iruka
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: Creation Center :: Weapon Creation :: Zanpakuto-
Jump to: