Bleach Shattered Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Souls

a bleach rp site that focuses on the arrancar's victory over the shinigami and its aftermath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plans for Armageddon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats
race: Arrancar

Plans for Armageddon Empty
PostSubject: Plans for Armageddon   Plans for Armageddon I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:44 pm

The Castle grew quiet again after the roars of hollows feeding on imported souls had ended. The day had become night once again. Motionless on the throne that was raised high into the air by a platform was the arrancar known only as Sin. His appearance could be mistaken as a dead man yet any hollow or arrancar that saw it knew it was no such thing. The only thing that moved was a golden hourglass. This hourglass was nothing to be overlooked however, in fact it held the exact time until the fate of the humans,shinigami, and vizards would end. The small sand grains fell at speeds far slower than normal , void of all aspects of time it seemed. But the sands still moved. Sin had counted each and every one of these grains of sand and had calculated the demise of every race down to the exact second. No one else knew the importance of this hourglass, not even his Cero Espada. Sin's eyes opened revealing his bright golden yellow eyes. They focused on on the hourglass and watched the grain of sand fall. Once it reached the midway point to the sands below it, Sin stood. He walked down from his platform down the steps that lead to the floor of the caste where he assumed The division 1 barracks used to be. He motioned to a dark shadow area to his right and an arrancar stepped out from it, wearing the colors of a fraccion.

"Summon the Espada, it starts soon." Sin said in a calming voice to the arrancar. The arrancar bowed and was gone in a flash not even seconds later. sin walked over to the huge door that separated his quarters from the throne room and opened the door. He made his way to a plaque on the wall that held his weapon. The huge black scythe loomed there and had rested there for years, now it was to be held again. Sin grabbed it and took it up from the plaque and carried it with him toward the throne again. He sat back down and awaited the response to summon the Espada. The time to end the world was upon them and Sin would guide it to its end.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachss.darkbb.com
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Armageddon   Plans for Armageddon I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:13 am

Xenmar's index finger and thumb were gooey from what he had crushed, a small creature. He had created an augment for it's exterior shell trying to create high level artificial Hierro durability, it clearly had failed as not even a tenth of his strength was exerted, “Unfortunate.” he muttered as he spun around doing a 180 turn in the chair and flicking the goo off his fingers. The room he was currently in had equipment lining the majority of the walls, cylindrical tubes at the far back, some of which were filled with unlabeled liquid, tables with kits on them and various other things that could scan and perform whatnot. The Arrancar heard a “ding” and reached over to grab a multi-ridged bone cup, this cup was made from the hollow mask of Donezo an enemy from long ago, it held a heated fruity liquid infused with soul energy from District 3. Before this liquid could be consumed there was a knock at his room door that echoed down the lab.

Xenmar rose from his chair wondering who could be at the door, there were no scheduled meetings that he was aware of. He made it to the door, finally taking a sip of his drink before opening it. On the other side of the door to his lab was an Arrancar in the cloths of a fraccion.

“Yes, what do you need of me?” The Espada asked as he sipped his drink.

The fraccion Arrancar goes to attention, “Sire, Lord Sin requires the Espada to convene in the throne room”

“I will gather the rest of the Espada.” The Cero Espada begins to move, but is stopped by the lowly Arrancar.

“Sire! I was instructed to gather the Espada” Xenmar nods to the fraccion and head tot he throne room.

Xenmar traveled through the hallways of Castillo Del Condenado towards the throne room while finishing his drink. He, the Cero Espada, entered the large throne room and a hollow breathing filled the room. The Espada spoke with a hollowed voice, "You summoned me, what is thy bidding my Lord?" Xenmar then realizes that the bone cup is up near his mouth he quickly kneeled and set the the Donezo cup on the floor next to him and restated, "Apologies, your orders?". Sin's Cero Espada looked up at the throne his Lord , the perfect Arrancar, holding his Scyth that eminiated death.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Armageddon   Plans for Armageddon I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:06 pm

Sin watched as Xenmar entered the throne room. No doubt the man had just finished, or was in the process of finishing, another experiment. This was evidence of the cup he was drinking from as he walked in. Sin disregarded the delayed bow as he was short on time. He keep his ground a few feet away from Xenmar as he began to speak.

"Do remember all those years ago I first found you Xenmar? The conversation we had? " Sin said as he slowly turned back towards the hourglass upon his throne.

"Remember how I said I would change "everything". Well that time has come at last." He finished turning towards Xenmar again. He waited for the mans response.

Sin would finally ask Xenmar for his scientific resources that they had made a deal for all those years ago. Like everything about Sin, he had made that deal especially for this reason. Step one of his plans was Xenmar.
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Armageddon   Plans for Armageddon I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:52 pm

Xenmar remembered meeting the being known as Sin and sensing unfathomable power, he remembered agreeing to help him for resources and he remembered the fall of the Soul Society 2,000 years ago. It had been a long time coming, working, analyzing, experimenting and it reached fruition here, was Xenmar ready? Did he remember everything he need to? The room itself seemed to be waiting for an answer in the micro-seconds it took for Sin's Cero Espada to respond.

"Yes Lord Sin. I remember."
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Armageddon   Plans for Armageddon I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:04 pm

As Xenmar's words left his mouth a grin appeared on Sins face. One that was dark and powerful. Yet he waited to reply as if waiting for a cue. He didn't know if Xenmar noticed the hourglass's position but it was currently 2/3's of the way for the current grain to fall. as the slow grain pasted that mark Sin spoke again.

"Good. I need humans, live humans. Brought here. Specifically ones with "talents"."
Sin began to say, looking into Xenmars eyes letting him know his words were of the utmost importance. "one third of them must be female, I cannot stress this enough Xenmar. The woman must be virgins as well as not be harmed in anyway. If one does become harmed kill them, they are worthless. Now follow me." Sin finished as he passed by Xenmar in a half sonido, half walk that seemed to be as if he had vanished and reappeared beside the man walking down the halls of Castello Del Condenado.

"You may send anyone you wish to gather the humans, I wouldn't recommend yourself, I need you for a more specific purpose yet if you wish to gather your specimens I am fine with it." he said as the two walked. " I assume you are keeping note of this correct?" Sin said as he tilted his head back to the following Xenmar. He wanted to be sure the espada was keeping up.
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Armageddon   Plans for Armageddon I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:16 am

Xenmar followed his Lord through the appealing hallways listening to every word. He would of course of done this scavenger hunt for Sin, but upon hearing the he would be needed for a greater purpose begun thinking of whom he could send and how to send them. He then heard the question asking if he was keeping up with what was said.

"Yes Lord Sin, you require an unspecified amount of "Super Humans", I'll assume a minimum of 50, of which one-third of those must be unharmed virgin females. As you have a greater purpose for me I will be sending, due to the level of talent you must want, Numeros 91-99 in groups of two with the remainder being close enough to any one group as reinforcement if needed. This should be enough leeway to include unforeseen interference or unusually strong members, I will also inform them that any injured should be killed and replaced." Xenmar responded confident that he had understood correctly, he was sure that Sin would correct him if he were not.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Armageddon   Plans for Armageddon I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:50 pm

After taking care of the small rebellion Makenshi was finally back to Castillo del Condenado. He didn't like that place, even with all the changes done to it he still preferred Las Noches and its white desert to that place. He was moving toward the throne room when he noticed both the King and Xenmar walking through the hallway and bowed to the king as they approached him.

"Lord Sin i've just returned from the human world, in order to show those humans to don't try something like that again all the rebels we're killed. Unfortunately it seems they we're just a small part of a large group of rebels working in different places" he said waiting for the King reply.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Armageddon   Plans for Armageddon I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:35 pm

(epic short cuz im in a hurry and want to post SOMETHING atleast)

Sin keep walking as Xenmar spoke. He nodded towards him when he was finished speaking. When Makenshi approached them he meet his bow with another nod.

"I know this Makenshi, A king always has ears within his towns does he not? The rebellion is now irrelevant and you should focus on the task at hand. You are to accompany numeros 91-99 to District 3 and follow Xenmar's instructions I have provided him. Is that clear?" He said to makenshi.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi

Makenshi

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Armageddon   Plans for Armageddon I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:54 pm

"I'm sorry for forgetting about that, it will never happen again" ...i should punish myself for doing something like that... he thought while talking to Sin.
"I'll do as you wish Lord Sin" Makenshi answered him.

He didn't like the idea of working together with anyone, but for him the king orders we're always absolute "Just tell me whenever you're ready to go Marin. Now with your permission my lord, i'll take my leave for now" He said with closed eyes not showing any emotion or indifference about that while bowing to the king again.
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Armageddon   Plans for Armageddon I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:10 pm

Xenmar gave a slight bow to Makenshi after his exchange with Sin.

"Lord Sin,unless you are to give Makenshi instrucitons for which I'm not privy?" Xenmar paused for a moment for a response then turned to the number One Espada to continue, "Makenshi-san, barring anything you may need; go and round up numeros 91-99. The numeros are to be dispatched in pairs with the remainder being a nearby reinforcement. The task is to gather a number of Super Humans, one-third of which must be unharmed virgin females." He paused "If one of the humans is harmed then discard them and find a replacement. You may, of course, act as you see fit within mission parameters as I will not be going with you. Any questions? If not, good luck, not that you'll need it."

Xenmar then returned his attention to Sin. "Anything to add my Lord?"
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Armageddon   Plans for Armageddon I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:55 am

Sin waved makenshi leave and focused on Xenmar again.

"I cannot stress to you the importance of this mission Xenmar. Failure is not an option i am going to accept." sin said to him. he motioned him to follow again. He lead him down a hallway and through a hidden door that Sin opened by placing his hand on the wall. It light up a dark red hue around his hand, a security measure by the looks of it. The two walked down a dug out tunnel and he spoke again.

"I found this place three years after i conquered Soul Society. Forty seven years later I found the hourglass i hold on my throne. As the cero Espada, you are the only one i trust with this information. " He said to him in a slightly darker tone hinting his seriousness. Then they arrived at a huge cavern with perfectly smooth walls. engraved at the base of the wall opposing them was a huge obelisk. runes of a forgotten language were written all over it yet it flowed over the obelisk like a god had written it. At the base stood three circle each were a focal point of all the runes in a triangle from one another.

"This is what i found 50 years ago. I know it holds great importance and i have found out so very little about it that it fascinates me even still. But every now an then... Something about it pops out to me. As it does now." Sin said as he walked towards it. He stood there looking at it and called back to Xenmar.

"what do you think it means Xenmar, what stands out to you?"
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Armageddon   Plans for Armageddon I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:22 am

Xenmar tracked Makenshi's Reiatsu, essentially 'watching' him leave while listening to his Lord. He then followed and saw Sin use his spirit energy for access to a hidden passage. Xenmar was surprised that there is a room for which he didn't know about, apparently being in a place for 2,000 years didn't reveal everything. He Continued to follow Lord Sin and listened to the origin of the Hourglass.

The origin of the Hourglass was only a small realization on Xenmar's part as he didn't know it's purpose, only that it was found in a mysterious place and thus it must hold a significance that was yet to be said. Once hearing his lords words in the Obelisk room he was able to come up with a theory while composing an answer to Sin's question.

The Cero Espada looked at all the signs and symbols here and theorized. At the first instant he thought the Obelisk was representing untapped knowledge, but after a mere moment to connect dots Xenmar realized the Obelisk signified more and added depth to the mysterious, thought to be broken, Hourglass. The Obelisk having a language indicated a civilization and with the language being so old as to not be readable and Lord Sin taking so long to find this place indicated that they were powerful. Knowing that the odd running Hourglass and the Obelisk were linked indicated to him a countdown, to what he wasn't yet sure. Then he noted the focal points and that everything here seem to be crafted with them in mind. He then recalled the statement Sin had just made to him “But every now an then... Something about it pops out to me.”, could this mean that there was an energy or intelligence involved? Xenmar now has a theory as to what it possibly is, two in fact. One dealing with the strange Hourglass.

The triangularly positioned circular focal points strike me as a seal of some kind, sire, I think that what you have been feeling is something contained within the Obelisk; the unknown language stating what is inside along with additional information, most likely concerning the civilization and the seal, that will be invaluable.” Xenmar paused for a moment as not to sound like a constant stream of words then continued,

I personally am cautious and feeling a bit overwhelmed by the impossible depth of the Obelisk, it does seem like it must contain something to be so perfect, but am eager to unveil its meaning and purpose beyond my speculation. Additionally my Lord I would speculate that the time piece, the Hourglass is a countdown attached to this,” he gestured toward the Obelisk while approaching

perhaps to unlock the seal or open it's depths of knowledge.

The Espada then felt slightly less joy as it just occurred to him, he realized he overstepped the boundaries of his Lord's question. He was swept up in possibility, but was sure that the answer was in his rambling.

I was swept up in, in it all my Lord. I will repeat the answer to your question, if needed.” Espada Xenmar had a difficult time paying attention paying attention, but after a few moments focused on Lord Sin.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Armageddon   Plans for Armageddon I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:38 pm

Sin listened to Xemar's response nodding at certain points such as his assumption of the hourglass and the seals. Without looking back at him he replied.

"No Xenmar,You are correct. These are indeed seals. Each one represents a specific event. Don't ask me how i know this, for even I don't know how exactly i do yet i know for a fact I am correct. " He said. He then stared at the three circular focal points. Sin felt a sense of Daja Vu as he did. he had done this before, something about the time and placement felt remarkably familiar.

Without question or understanding Sin raised his hand and thrusted it through one of the focal points almost hypnotically. The stone surface of the focal point broke as Sin's hand passed through it.

"I guess the seals are broken." Sin said as He pulled out a rather bulky item wrapped in cloth. He unwrapped it revealing a stone statue of what resembled a tribal god. The statue was a bright red ruby.

he immediately went to the other two and did the same thing, each broke revealing a different tribal god statue, one was gold the other was sapphire.

He held them in his hands and stared at them for the longest time.

"this is it my friend." he said to Xenmar in a dark voice.
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Armageddon   Plans for Armageddon I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:21 pm

Xenmar smiled. He was smiling to the unknown that was in front of him. He saw the statues of ruby, gold and sapphire. What did they represent? Since the seals were disrupted what now? It was clear that Sin had some idea even though it did seem like he was guided to remove the statues.

"this is it my friend." said Sin to Xenmar

This Arrancar was excited. What was to come next and what would be unleashed after the Super Humans were gathered? Maybe a gateway to a new world...
What is to happen now my Lord?” he asked in anticipation of coming history.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Admin
Sin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Armageddon   Plans for Armageddon I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:58 pm

"Take blood from the super humans. If it reacts with these tribal gods bring that human to me, kill those that do not. They are worthless. I assume that this isn't a very difficult mission for you now is it Xenmar? You have done blood work before correct?" sin said to him as he handed the gods to Xenmar.

"now Xenmar, let me be perfectly clear here. If anything at all were to happen to these relics, it would be your head that would pay the price.misery wouldn't begin to describe your situation and even the humans would seek pity on you." sin said with his usual smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Marin

Marin

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Armageddon   Plans for Armageddon I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:31 am

I understand, your will be done.” Xenmar bowed after stowing the relic-gods and he turned away, his long red hair moving like a cape, “I will not fail you.

He gave the Obelisk one last gaze before he left the hidden castle room. The Espada was deciding what to do and where to go to fulfill Sin's commands. The Humans better hope he makes a stop or two on the way...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Armageddon   Plans for Armageddon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plans for Armageddon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shattered Souls :: Soul Society :: Castillo Del Condenado-
Jump to: